Swearing in of New Officeholders
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 02:45:00 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Government (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Swearing in of New Officeholders
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 58 59 60 61 62 [63] 64 65 66 67 68 ... 166
Author Topic: Swearing in of New Officeholders  (Read 565858 times)
ZuWo
YaBB God
Switzerland

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #1550 on: May 23, 2014, 11:34:01 AM »

I, ZuWo, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Mideast Assemblyman, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the constitution of Atlasia and of the Mideast Region, so help me Dave.
PPT Spiral
Spiral
Atlas Politician
YaBB God
Bosnia and Herzegovina

« Reply #1551 on: May 23, 2014, 01:16:34 PM »

I, Spiral, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Mideast Assemblyman, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the constitution of Atlasia and of the Mideast Region, so help me Dave.
TJ in Oregon
TJ in Cleve
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: 0.13, S: 6.96

« Reply #1552 on: May 23, 2014, 11:57:26 PM »

I, TJ in Cleve, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Mideast Lieutenant Governor, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the constitution of Atlasia and of the Mideast Region, so help me Dave.
Queen Mum Inks.LWC
Inks.LWC
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: 4.65, S: -2.78

P P

« Reply #1553 on: May 25, 2014, 06:43:18 PM »

I, Inks.LWC, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Mideast Assemblyman, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the constitution of Atlasia and of the Mideast Region, so help me Dave.
Potus
Potus2036

« Reply #1554 on: May 26, 2014, 09:59:52 PM »

I, Riley Keaton, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Mideast Governor, and will, to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the Mideast Region, so help me Dave.
Flake
Flo
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #1555 on: June 16, 2014, 06:09:19 PM »

I, Flo, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Pacific Councillor and will to the best of my ability preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Pacific Region and the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
Cranberry
TheCranberry
YaBB God
Austria

« Reply #1556 on: June 20, 2014, 01:33:34 PM »

I, TheCranberry, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Pacific Councillor and will to the best of my ability preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Pacific Region and the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
Maxwell
mah519
Atlas Star
Germany

Political Matrix
E: -6.45, S: -6.96

« Reply #1557 on: June 23, 2014, 11:54:18 AM »

I, Maxwell, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of IDS Legislator and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Imperial Dominion of the South, so help me Dave.
Fed. Pac. Chairman Devin
Devin
United States

« Reply #1558 on: June 23, 2014, 02:54:26 PM »

I, Devin, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Pacific Councillor and will to the best of my ability preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Pacific Region and the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
DemPGH
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #1559 on: June 24, 2014, 06:43:06 AM »

I think this is the thread where I do it?

I hereby resign as Pacific Governor, effectively immediately.
rpryor03
Bahamas

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #1560 on: June 25, 2014, 06:39:02 AM »

I, R. Pryor 03, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Northeast Assemblyman and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
SWE
SomebodyWhoExists
Atlas Icon
United States

P P P
« Reply #1561 on: June 25, 2014, 11:00:52 PM »

I, SomebodyWhoExists, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Northeast Representative and will to the best of my ability preserve, protect and defend the Constitutions of the Northeast Region and the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
Talleyrand
YaBB God

« Reply #1562 on: June 26, 2014, 12:29:53 AM »

I, Talleyrand, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Northeast Governor, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia and the Northeast region, so help me Dave.

Chancellor Tanterterg
Mr. X
Moderators
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #1563 on: June 26, 2014, 06:46:38 PM »

I, Malcolm X, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Northeast Assemblyman and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
BaconBacon96
Ireland, Republic of

« Reply #1564 on: June 26, 2014, 08:20:47 PM »

I, BaconBacon96, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Northeast Assemblyman and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
windjammer
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
France

« Reply #1565 on: June 27, 2014, 03:31:01 AM »

I, windjammer, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Midwest Governor, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitutions of the Republic of Atlasia and of the Most Serene Republic of the Midwest, so *hug hug hug* me Dave.

windjammer
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
France

« Reply #1566 on: June 27, 2014, 03:32:09 AM »

I hereby resign as Midwest Governor.
Spamage
spamage
United States

« Reply #1567 on: June 28, 2014, 10:24:44 PM »

I hereby resign the office of Representative to the Athling.
Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee
North Carolina Yankee
Atlas Institution
United States

« Reply #1568 on: July 04, 2014, 12:02:18 PM »

Quote from: Restricted
You must be logged in to read this quote.
[/quote]
[/quote]
[/quote]
[/quote]
[/quote]
[/quote]
[/quote]
[/quote]
[/quote]
[/quote]
[/quote]
[/quote]

GO! PYRAMID OF DOOM!! CRUSH THEM WITH YOUR AWESOME POWER!!!
[/quote]
[/quote]

Apparently none of the incumbents bothered with this unnecessary exercise last time. Considering the first Friday of the month was two days before I lost a relative I can see what even I ended up neglecting the practice for the first time. Nevertheless, it should be restarted.
windjammer
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
France

« Reply #1569 on: July 04, 2014, 01:38:40 PM »

I, Windjammer, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Vice President of The Republic of Atlasia, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
DemPGH
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #1570 on: July 04, 2014, 06:42:07 PM »

I, DemPGH, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of President of Atlasia, and will to the best of my ability preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
bore
YaBB God
United Kingdom

« Reply #1571 on: July 04, 2014, 08:35:29 PM »

I, Bore, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Northeast Senator and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.

Dr. Cynic
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -4.11, S: -6.09

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #1572 on: July 04, 2014, 11:37:55 PM »

I, Dr. Cynic, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Northeast Representative and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
Cranberry
TheCranberry
YaBB God
Austria

« Reply #1573 on: July 05, 2014, 02:05:06 PM »

I am hereby resigning from the position of Pacific Councillor, effective immediately.

I, TheCranberry, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Pacific Governor and will to the best of my ability preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Pacific Region and the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
President Tyrion
TyrionTheImperialist

« Reply #1574 on: July 05, 2014, 06:31:59 PM »

I, TyrionTheImperialist, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Pacific Senator, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.

Pages: 1 ... 58 59 60 61 62 [63] 64 65 66 67 68 ... 166  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies