Swearing in of New Officeholders
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 04:31:14 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Government (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Swearing in of New Officeholders
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 72 73 74 75 76 [77] 78 79 80 81 82 ... 166
Author Topic: Swearing in of New Officeholders  (Read 568707 times)
Cincinnatus
JBach717
YaBB God
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #1900 on: August 21, 2015, 05:17:25 PM »

I, Cincinnatus, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Vice President of The Republic of Atlasia, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
Leinad
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.03, S: -7.91

« Reply #1901 on: August 26, 2015, 02:01:14 AM »
« Edited: August 26, 2015, 02:07:18 AM by Governor Leinad »

I, Leinad, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Southern Governor and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me God and Dave.

I hereby resign as Southern Legislator.
Clyde1998
United Kingdom

« Reply #1902 on: August 27, 2015, 10:29:54 PM »

I, Clyde1998, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Northeast Representative and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.

(I don't know if I should be swearing in yet, but it's been a week since the election was started)
Leinad
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.03, S: -7.91

« Reply #1903 on: August 27, 2015, 11:59:06 PM »

(I don't know if I should be swearing in yet, but it's been a week since the election was started)

Quote from: Restricted
You must be logged in to read this quote.

So apparently you actually got it exactly right, even without knowing it. Clyde: The Accidental Constitutionalist.
DemPGH
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #1904 on: August 28, 2015, 02:29:20 PM »

I, DemPGH, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of the Northeast Assembly, and will to the best of my ability preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.

I, DemPGH, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Lt. Governor of the Northeast and will to the best of my ability preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.

^^ Reaffirming. (Assuming I'm still Lt. Gov. in the case of the latter).
SUSAN CRUSHBONE
evergreen
Junior Chimp
Antarctica

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #1905 on: August 28, 2015, 03:04:37 PM »

i, evergreen, do solemnly affirm that i will faithfully execute the office of representative in the northeast assembly, and will to the best of my ability preserve, protect, and defend the constitutions of atlasia and of the northeast region, so help me kuu.
Clark Kent
ClarkKent
United States

« Reply #1906 on: August 28, 2015, 05:00:40 PM »

I, ClarkKent, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Northeast Assemblyman, and will to the best of my ability preserve, protect, and defend the Constitutions of the Republic of Atlasia and the Northeast, so help me God.
Reaffirming this.
Former Lincoln Assemblyman & Lt. Gov. RGN
RGN08
Philippines

Political Matrix
E: 2.31, S: 4.47

« Reply #1907 on: August 28, 2015, 07:19:14 PM »

I, RGN, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of representative in the Northeast Assembly and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.

Reaffirming this
CLARENCE 2015!
clarence
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #1908 on: August 31, 2015, 09:18:04 AM »

I, clarence, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Southern Legislator, and will to the best of my ability preserve, protect, and defend the Constitutions of the Republic of Atlasia and the Northeast, so help me God.
Goldwater
Republitarian
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 1.55, S: -4.52

« Reply #1909 on: August 31, 2015, 07:19:10 PM »

I, Goldwater, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Southern Legislator, and will to the best of my ability preserve, protect, and defend the Constitutions of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
Prince of Salem
JoMCaR
Peru

« Reply #1910 on: September 03, 2015, 01:01:02 AM »

Won't be able to swear in at noon, let alone after that, so I hope this counts for something.

I, Altsomn Jósef Stmarken, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of At-large Senator, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
Unconditional Surrender Truman
Harry S Truman
Atlas Icon

« Reply #1911 on: September 04, 2015, 05:46:56 PM »

I hereby resign the office of Mideast Representative and Speaker of the Mideast Assembly.

I, Harry S Truman, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Senator At-Large of Atlasia, and will to the best of my ability preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #1912 on: September 04, 2015, 11:14:44 PM »

I, Kalwejt, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Senator At-Large of Atlasia, and will to the best of my ability preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
Senator Cris
Cris
Junior Chimp
Italy

« Reply #1913 on: September 05, 2015, 01:50:35 AM »

I, Cris, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Senator At-Large of Atlasia, and will to the best of my ability preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of Atlasia, so help me Dave and God.
Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee
North Carolina Yankee
Atlas Institution
United States

« Reply #1914 on: September 06, 2015, 02:07:34 AM »

[/quote]
[/quote]
[/quote]
[/quote]
[/quote]
[/quote]
[/quote]
[/quote]
[/quote]

GO! PYRAMID OF DOOM!! CRUSH THEM WITH YOUR AWESOME POWER!!!
[/quote]
[/quote]
[/quote]
[/quote]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3yg-mBgwLG4&feature=player_detailpage#t=167
[/quote]
Prince of Salem
JoMCaR
Peru

« Reply #1915 on: September 06, 2015, 08:27:59 AM »

I think I should do this again just in case.

I, Altsomn Jósef Stmarken, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of At-large Senator, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
Classic Conservative
Junior Chimp

« Reply #1916 on: September 06, 2015, 08:57:35 AM »

I, Classic Conservative , do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Pacific Legislative Councilor and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the constitution of Atlasia and of the Pacific Region, so help me Dave and God.
NeverAgain
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #1917 on: September 06, 2015, 12:47:01 PM »
« Edited: September 25, 2015, 03:39:22 PM by Assemblyperson NeverAgain »

I, NeverAgain, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully (and honestly) execute the office of Assemblyperson of the Mideast and will do the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of Atlasia and the Mideast, so help me Dave. (And Buddha)
Simfan34
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 0.90, S: 4.17

« Reply #1918 on: September 08, 2015, 04:36:15 PM »

I, Simfan, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Pacific Governor and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me God.
Attorney General, LGC Speaker, and Former PPT Dwarven Dragon
Dwarven Dragon
Atlas Politician
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -1.42, S: -0.52

P P P

« Reply #1919 on: September 14, 2015, 09:36:49 PM »

I, Wulfric, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Pacific council member, and will to the best of my ability preserve, protect and defend the constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave (and God).
VPH
vivaportugalhabs
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: -4.13, S: -0.17

« Reply #1920 on: September 24, 2015, 08:59:52 PM »

I, VPH, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Governor of the Mideast and will do the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of Atlasia and the Mideast, so help me Dave and God.
TDAS04
Atlas Star
Bhutan

« Reply #1921 on: September 25, 2015, 03:20:18 PM »

I, TDAS04, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Mideast Representative, and will to the best of my ability preserve, protect, and defend the Constitutions of the Republic of Atlasia and the Mideast, so help me Dave.
NeverAgain
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #1922 on: September 25, 2015, 03:39:36 PM »

I, NeverAgain, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully (and honestly) execute the office of Assemblyperson of the Mideast and will do the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of Atlasia and the Mideast, so help me Dave. (And Buddha)
Kaine for Senate '18
benconstine
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #1923 on: September 26, 2015, 10:33:46 PM »

I, Ben, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully (and honestly) execute the office of Assemblyperson of the Mideast and will do the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of Atlasia and the Mideast, so help me Dave.
Hatman 🍁
EarlAW
Atlas Star
Canada

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #1924 on: September 29, 2015, 03:36:08 PM »

I, EarlAW, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Mideast Representative and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Mideast Region, so help me Dave.

Pages: 1 ... 72 73 74 75 76 [77] 78 79 80 81 82 ... 166  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies