Swearing in of New Officeholders
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 08:52:46 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Government (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Swearing in of New Officeholders
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 76 77 78 79 80 [81] 82 83 84 85 86 ... 166
Author Topic: Swearing in of New Officeholders  (Read 565715 times)
Former Senator Haslam2020
Haslam2020
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #2000 on: January 26, 2016, 07:07:42 PM »

I, Haslam2020, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Assemblyman of the Southeast, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me.
Ex-Assemblyman Steelers
Steelers
Serbia and Montenegro

« Reply #2001 on: January 26, 2016, 07:11:26 PM »

I, Steelers, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Assemblyman of the Southeast, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia.
Pingvin
Pingvin99
« Reply #2002 on: January 28, 2016, 10:39:38 AM »

I, Pingvin, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Assemblyman of the Southeast, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me God.
Former Senator Haslam2020
Haslam2020
United States

« Reply #2003 on: January 28, 2016, 04:46:02 PM »

I, Haslam2020, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Assemblyman of the Southeast, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me.
NeverAgain
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #2004 on: January 29, 2016, 12:23:09 AM »

I, NeverAgain, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully (and honestly) execute the office of Governor of the Mideast and will do the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of Atlasia and the Mideast, so help me Dave. (And Buddha)
VPH
vivaportugalhabs
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: -4.13, S: -0.17

« Reply #2005 on: January 30, 2016, 12:08:21 AM »

I, VPH, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Assemblyman of the Mideast, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me God.
Dereich
Moderators
YaBB God

« Reply #2006 on: February 01, 2016, 08:24:39 PM »

I, Dereich, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Midwestern Senator and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me God.
Poirot
YaBB God
Canada

« Reply #2007 on: February 01, 2016, 11:37:50 PM »

I, Poirot, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Representative in the Northeast assembly, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the constitution of Atlasia and the Northeast.
Ban my account ffs!
snowguy716
Atlas Star
Austria

« Reply #2008 on: February 02, 2016, 03:14:01 PM »

I, Snowguy716, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Midwest Legislator, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
Enduro
Junior Chimp

« Reply #2009 on: February 07, 2016, 04:40:42 PM »

I, Enduro, hereby resigns the position of Northeast Representative.

I, Enduro, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Game Moderator, and will to the bet of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me God.
pikachu
United States

« Reply #2010 on: February 11, 2016, 01:12:10 PM »

I, pikachu, resign my office as Speaker of the Northeast Assembly.

I, pikachu, resign my office as member of the Northeast Assembly.

I, pikachu, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Regional Senator for the Northeast and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia.
Kingpoleon
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #2011 on: February 16, 2016, 10:18:10 PM »

I, Kingpoleon, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Representative of the Northeast Assembly and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
Poirot
YaBB God
Canada

« Reply #2012 on: February 16, 2016, 10:23:15 PM »

In case I need to swear in for the speaker job:

I, Poirot, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Speaker in the Northeast assembly, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the constitution of Atlasia and the Northeast.
This account no longer in use.
cxs018
Junior Chimp

« Reply #2013 on: February 25, 2016, 01:23:40 PM »

I, Assemblyman Smith, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Representative of the Northeast Assembly and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
Former Lincoln Assemblyman & Lt. Gov. RGN
RGN08
Philippines

Political Matrix
E: 2.31, S: 4.47

« Reply #2014 on: February 26, 2016, 05:13:57 AM »

I, RGN, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of representative in the Northeast Assembly and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.

Reaffirming this
Again, reaffirming this
LLR
LongLiveRock
Junior Chimp

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #2015 on: February 26, 2016, 07:23:38 AM »

I, LongLiveRock, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Northeast Assemblyman and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
Blair
Blair2015
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
United Kingdom

« Reply #2016 on: February 26, 2016, 10:10:57 AM »

I, Governor Blair, Do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Northeast Governor and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me dave
Kingpoleon
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #2017 on: February 27, 2016, 03:21:28 AM »

I, Kingpoleon, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Representative of the Northeast Assembly and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
This account no longer in use.
cxs018
Junior Chimp

« Reply #2018 on: February 28, 2016, 03:05:23 PM »

I, cxs018, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Lieutenant Governor of the Northeast and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
pikachu
United States

« Reply #2019 on: March 05, 2016, 06:46:11 PM »

I, pikachu, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Regional Senator for the Northeast and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia.
/
darthebearnc
Junior Chimp
« Reply #2020 on: March 05, 2016, 06:54:34 PM »

I, darthebearnc, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Regional Senator for the Mideast and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia.
Potus
Potus2036

« Reply #2021 on: March 05, 2016, 07:28:48 PM »

I, Potus2036, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Regional Senator for the Pacific and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia.
Associate Justice PiT
PiT (The Physicist)
Atlas Politician
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #2022 on: March 05, 2016, 08:25:16 PM »

I, PiT (The Physicist), do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Regional Senator for the South and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia.
Adam Griffin
Atlas Star
Greece

Political Matrix
E: -7.35, S: -6.26

« Reply #2023 on: March 05, 2016, 11:00:41 PM »

Assuming this is necessary:

I, Adam Griffin, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of President of Atlasia and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Nate.
Dereich
Moderators
YaBB God

« Reply #2024 on: March 07, 2016, 06:30:06 PM »

I, Dereich, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Regional Senator for the Midwest and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia.
Pages: 1 ... 76 77 78 79 80 [81] 82 83 84 85 86 ... 166  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies