Swearing in of New Officeholders
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 23, 2024, 04:21:26 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Government (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Swearing in of New Officeholders
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 80 81 82 83 84 [85] 86 87 88 89 90 ... 167
Author Topic: Swearing in of New Officeholders  (Read 569516 times)
windjammer
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
France

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #2100 on: June 19, 2016, 04:51:57 PM »

I, Windjammer, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Chief Justice of the Supreme Court of the republic of Atlasia, and will, to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me God.
Leinad
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.03, S: -7.91

« Reply #2101 on: July 01, 2016, 03:38:11 PM »

I, Leinad, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of President of the Republic of Atlasia, and will, to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
Lumine
LumineVonReuental
Atlas Icon
« Reply #2102 on: July 01, 2016, 05:24:48 PM »

I, Lumine, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Vice President of the Republic of Atlasia, and will, to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
Anna Komnene
Siren

« Reply #2103 on: July 04, 2016, 02:07:59 AM »

I, Siren, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Southern Legislator and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitutions of the Southern Region and the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
Terry the Fat Shark
Junior Chimp
United States

P P
« Reply #2104 on: July 04, 2016, 02:14:10 AM »

I, dfwlibertylover, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Southern Legislator, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitutions of the Republic of Atlasia and the South,  so help me God.
Santander
Atlas Star
United Kingdom

Political Matrix
E: 4.00, S: 2.61

« Reply #2105 on: July 04, 2016, 02:53:43 AM »

I, Santander, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Southern Legislator, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitutions of the Republic of Atlasia and the South,  so help me God.
President of the great nation of 🏳️‍⚧️
Peebs
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #2106 on: July 04, 2016, 10:50:52 AM »

I, Peebs, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Southern Legislator and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitutions of the Southern Region and the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
Associate Justice PiT
PiT (The Physicist)
Atlas Politician
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #2107 on: July 05, 2016, 01:45:55 PM »

I, PiT, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Southern Governor and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitutions of the Southern Region and the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
Unconditional Surrender Truman
Harry S Truman
Atlas Icon

« Reply #2108 on: July 05, 2016, 02:11:18 PM »

I, Harry S Truman, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Chair of the Constitutional Ad-Hoc Committee, and will, to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
Pragmatic Conservative
1184AZ
YaBB God

Political Matrix
E: 3.00, S: -0.41

« Reply #2109 on: July 05, 2016, 11:09:51 PM »

I, 1184AZ, hereby resigns the position of  Registrar General.
NOT gonna be banned soon
Golfman76
United States

« Reply #2110 on: July 06, 2016, 12:50:06 PM »

I, Golfman76, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Southern Legislator and will, to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee
North Carolina Yankee
Atlas Institution
United States

« Reply #2111 on: July 14, 2016, 02:06:00 AM »

I hereby resign as a Representative in the House.

I, North Carolina Yankee, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Associate Justice of the Supreme Court, for the South Region of the republic of Atlasia, and will, to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia and the Constitution of the South, so help me God.
President of the great nation of 🏳️‍⚧️
Peebs
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #2112 on: July 15, 2016, 04:15:32 PM »

I, Peebs, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Wiki Committeewoman, and will, to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.

I, Peebs, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Registrar General, and will, to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
Dereich
Moderators
YaBB God

« Reply #2113 on: July 15, 2016, 06:49:49 PM »

I, Dereich, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Associate Justice of the Supreme Court of the Republic of Atlasia and will, to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of Atlasia, so help me God.
Pragmatic Conservative
1184AZ
YaBB God

Political Matrix
E: 3.00, S: -0.41

« Reply #2114 on: July 19, 2016, 12:01:33 AM »

I, 1184AZ, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Fremont Assemblyman, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitutions of the Republic of Atlasia and Fremont,  so help me God.
GAworth
United States

« Reply #2115 on: July 19, 2016, 09:19:19 PM »

I, GAworth, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Legislator of the Western Region, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitutions of the Republic of Atlasia and Fremont,  so help me Dave.
pikachu
United States

« Reply #2116 on: July 19, 2016, 10:17:52 PM »

I, pikachu, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Fremont Assemblyman, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitutions of the Republic of Atlasia and Fremont,  so help me God.
Heisenberg
SecureAmerica
United States

« Reply #2117 on: July 20, 2016, 02:03:59 PM »

I, Heisenberg, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Fremont Assemblyman, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitutions of the Republic of Atlasia and Fremont, so help me God.
Mike Thick
tedbessell
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix
E: -6.65, S: -8.26

« Reply #2118 on: July 20, 2016, 08:59:58 PM »

I, tedbessell, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Fremont Governor, and will, to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitutions of the Republic of Atlasia and Fremont, so help me God.
🐒Gods of Prosperity🔱🐲💸
shua
Atlas Star
Nepal

Political Matrix
E: 1.29, S: -0.70

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #2119 on: July 24, 2016, 02:23:56 AM »

I, shua, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Representative, and will, to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
Unconditional Surrender Truman
Harry S Truman
Atlas Icon

« Reply #2120 on: July 27, 2016, 03:09:15 PM »

I, Harry S Truman, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Secretary of State, and will, to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia.
PPT Spiral
Spiral
Atlas Politician
YaBB God
Bosnia and Herzegovina

« Reply #2121 on: July 29, 2016, 01:33:05 AM »

I, Spiral, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Secretary of Internal Affairs, and will, to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
Deblano
EdgarAllenYOLO
United States

« Reply #2122 on: July 30, 2016, 02:18:16 PM »

I, EdgarAllenYOLO, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Southern Legislator and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitutions of the Southern Region and the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
DKrol
dkrolga
YaBB God

« Reply #2123 on: August 03, 2016, 07:54:25 PM »

I resign my seat.
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #2124 on: August 04, 2016, 04:13:23 AM »

I, Kalwejt, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Game Moderator, and will, to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia.
Pages: 1 ... 80 81 82 83 84 [85] 86 87 88 89 90 ... 167  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies