Swearing in of New Officeholders
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 08:54:18 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Government (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Swearing in of New Officeholders
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 86 87 88 89 90 [91] 92 93 94 95 96 ... 167
Author Topic: Swearing in of New Officeholders  (Read 570147 times)
Adam Griffin
Atlas Star
Greece

Political Matrix
E: -7.35, S: -6.26

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #2250 on: January 12, 2017, 01:57:15 AM »

I hereby resign as Fremont Senator, and am terribly sorry that I have been completely unresponsive in the role for some time. I wouldn't have ran if I had known it was going to be like this.
rpryor03
Bahamas

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #2251 on: January 15, 2017, 11:24:53 AM »

I, rpryor03, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Vice President of Atlasia and will, to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the South Region and Republic of Atlasia, so help me God.

I, rpryor03, hereby resign as Secretary of Federal Elections.
Drew
drewmike87
United States

« Reply #2252 on: January 16, 2017, 10:57:02 AM »

*raises right hand, places left hand on iPad that is used for accessing the Atlas forum*

I, drewmike87, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Northern Assembly and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
Unconditional Surrender Truman
Harry S Truman
Atlas Icon

« Reply #2253 on: January 16, 2017, 03:41:44 PM »

I, Harry S Truman, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Governor of Fremont, and will to the best of my ability preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of Fremont and that of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me God.
Representative simossad
simossad
Germany

« Reply #2254 on: January 16, 2017, 05:01:14 PM »

I, simossad, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Fremont Legislator, and will to the best of my ability preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of Fremont and that of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me God.
Pragmatic Conservative
1184AZ
YaBB God

Political Matrix
E: 3.00, S: -0.41

« Reply #2255 on: January 16, 2017, 05:22:12 PM »

I, 1184AZ, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Fremont Legislator, and will to the best of my ability preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of Fremont and that of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me God.
Pragmatic Conservative
1184AZ
YaBB God

Political Matrix
E: 3.00, S: -0.41

« Reply #2256 on: January 17, 2017, 05:59:40 PM »

I, 1184AZ, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Speaker of the Fremont Legislator, and will to the best of my ability preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of Fremont and that of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me God.
President of the great nation of 🏳️‍⚧️
Peebs
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #2257 on: January 17, 2017, 07:30:46 PM »

I, Peebs, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Secretary of Federal Elections, and will, to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
RFayette
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #2258 on: January 18, 2017, 02:23:04 AM »

I, RFayette, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Fremont Assemblyman, and will, to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
Blackacre
Spenstar3D
United States

Political Matrix
E: -5.35, S: -7.22

« Reply #2259 on: January 18, 2017, 08:38:06 PM »

I, Spenstar3D, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Southern Delegate and will, to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the Southern Region and Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
Leinad
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.03, S: -7.91

« Reply #2260 on: January 18, 2017, 09:07:59 PM »

I, OneJ_, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Southern Delegate and will, to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the South Region and Republic of Atlasia, so help me God.

I, Spenstar3D, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Southern Delegate and will, to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the Southern Region and Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.

The new session doesn't begin until Friday, but I appreciate your eagerness. Tongue
OneJ
OneJ_
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #2261 on: January 20, 2017, 10:37:52 AM »

I, OneJ_, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Southern Delegate and will, to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the South Region and Republic of Atlasia, so help me God.
Anna Komnene
Siren

« Reply #2262 on: January 23, 2017, 05:13:01 PM »

I hereby resign my seat in the House of Representatives.

I, Siren, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Fremont Senator, and will, to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.

ilikeverin
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Timor-Leste

« Reply #2263 on: January 25, 2017, 09:01:22 AM »

I, ilikeverin, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Associate Justice of the Supreme Court and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia and of the Region of Fremont, so help me God.
diptheriadan

« Reply #2264 on: January 26, 2017, 08:43:22 AM »

Just to be sure.

I, diptheriadan, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Speaker of the Southern Chamber of Delegates, and will to the best of my ability preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the South and the Republic of Atlasia, so help me God.
Blair
Blair2015
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
United Kingdom

« Reply #2265 on: January 30, 2017, 10:16:37 AM »

I, Blair2015, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Representative of the Atlasian House of Representatives, and will, to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Consitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
Grumpier Than Thou
20RP12
Atlas Superstar
United States
Political Matrix
E: -5.29, S: -7.13

« Reply #2266 on: February 20, 2017, 07:45:26 PM »

I, R2D2, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Lincoln (Northern) Senator, and will, to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
Wells
MikeWells12
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #2267 on: February 21, 2017, 02:08:14 PM »

I, Mike Wells, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Governor and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitutions of Lincoln and the Republic of Atlasia.
JGibson
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.00, S: -6.50

« Reply #2268 on: February 21, 2017, 02:09:18 PM »

I, JGibson, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Lincoln (Northern) Assembly and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me God.
Lachi
lok1999
Australia

Political Matrix
E: -1.06, S: -3.02

« Reply #2269 on: February 21, 2017, 03:35:14 PM »
« Edited: February 21, 2017, 04:12:49 PM by Lok1999 »

I, Lok, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Assemblyman and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitutions of Lincoln and the Republic of Atlasia, so help me.
Drew
drewmike87
United States

« Reply #2270 on: February 21, 2017, 06:26:11 PM »

*raises right hand, places left hand on iPad that is used for accessing the Atlas forum*

I, Drew, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Lincoln Assemblyman and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
This account no longer in use.
cxs018
Junior Chimp

« Reply #2271 on: February 21, 2017, 07:37:53 PM »

I, CXSmith, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Lincoln Assemblyman and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
Senator-elect Spark
Spark498
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.58, S: 0.00

P P P
« Reply #2272 on: February 23, 2017, 11:44:25 AM »

I, Spark498, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Lincoln Assemblyman and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
Unconditional Surrender Truman
Harry S Truman
Atlas Icon

« Reply #2273 on: February 24, 2017, 02:54:52 PM »

I, Harry S Truman, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Prime Minister of the Commonwealth of Fremont and will, to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitutions of the Commonwealth of Fremont and the Republic of Atlasia.
RFayette
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #2274 on: February 24, 2017, 05:01:35 PM »

I, RFayette, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of House of Commons representative of the Commonwealth of Fremont and will, to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitutions of the Commonwealth of Fremont and the Republic of Atlasia.
Pages: 1 ... 86 87 88 89 90 [91] 92 93 94 95 96 ... 167  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies