Swearing in of New Officeholders
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 15, 2024, 11:19:19 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Government (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Swearing in of New Officeholders
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 87 88 89 90 91 [92] 93 94 95 96 97 ... 166
Author Topic: Swearing in of New Officeholders  (Read 567851 times)
rpryor03
Bahamas

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #2275 on: February 24, 2017, 05:47:34 PM »

I, rpryor03, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Member of the House of Commons of the Commonwealth of Fremont and will, to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitutions of the Commonwealth of Fremont and the Republic of Atlasia.
Tirnam
France

Political Matrix
E: -1.94, S: -4.35

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #2276 on: February 24, 2017, 06:15:24 PM »

I, Tirnam, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of House of Commons representative of the Commonwealth of Fremont and will, to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitutions of the Commonwealth of Fremont and the Republic of Atlasia.
ASPN
Dr_Novella

« Reply #2277 on: February 24, 2017, 11:16:35 PM »

I, Dr_Novella, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of House of Commons representative of the Commonwealth of Fremont and will, to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitutions of the Commonwealth of Fremont and the Republic of Atlasia.
Terry the Fat Shark
Junior Chimp
United States

P P
« Reply #2278 on: March 03, 2017, 12:00:08 PM »

I hereby resign as Governor of the Southern Region.

I, dfwlibertylover, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of President of the Republic of Atlasia, and will, to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me God.
President of the great nation of 🏳️‍⚧️
Peebs
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #2279 on: March 03, 2017, 12:00:18 PM »

I, Peebs, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Representative, and will, to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee
North Carolina Yankee
Atlas Institution
United States

« Reply #2280 on: March 03, 2017, 12:00:27 PM »

I, North Carolina Yankee, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of People's Representative of the Atlasian House of Representatives, and will, to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Consitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave
Representative simossad
simossad
Germany

« Reply #2281 on: March 03, 2017, 12:02:17 PM »
« Edited: March 03, 2017, 12:03:53 PM by Rep-elect simossad »

I, simossad, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Representative, and will, to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
Pragmatic Conservative
1184AZ
YaBB God

Political Matrix
E: 3.00, S: -0.41

« Reply #2282 on: March 03, 2017, 12:07:33 PM »

I,1184AZ, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of People's Representative of the Atlasian House of Representatives, and will, to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Consitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave
diptheriadan

« Reply #2283 on: March 03, 2017, 12:10:35 PM »

I hereby resign as Delegate to the Southern Chamber of Delegates and as Speaker of the Southern Chamber of Delegates.

I, diptheriadan, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Governor of the South, and will, to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the constitution of the Republic of Atlasia and the Region of the South, so help me God, Dave, and anyone in between.
Goldwater
Republitarian
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 1.55, S: -4.52

« Reply #2284 on: March 03, 2017, 12:13:31 PM »

I, Goldwater, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Vice President of the Republic of Atlasia, and will, to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
Mike Thick
tedbessell
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix
E: -6.65, S: -8.26

« Reply #2285 on: March 03, 2017, 12:27:53 PM »

I, TedBessell, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Representative, and will, to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
Enduro
Junior Chimp

« Reply #2286 on: March 03, 2017, 05:52:22 PM »

I, Enduro, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Representative of the Atlasian House of Representatives, and will, to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Consitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me God.
OneJ
OneJ_
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #2287 on: March 03, 2017, 06:26:00 PM »

I, OneJ_, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Representative, and will, to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me God.
Potus
Potus2036

« Reply #2288 on: March 04, 2017, 12:13:47 AM »

I, Potus2036, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Representative, and will, to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me God.
JGibson
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.00, S: -6.50

« Reply #2289 on: March 04, 2017, 01:34:42 AM »

I, JGibson, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Lieutenant Governor of Lincoln and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me God.
Heisenberg
SecureAmerica
United States

« Reply #2290 on: March 04, 2017, 02:15:58 AM »

I, Heisenberg, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Representative of the Atlasian House of Representatives, and will, to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Consitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me God.
NeverAgain
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #2291 on: March 04, 2017, 11:40:07 AM »

I, NeverAgain, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Represenative of the Atlasian House of Representatives Southern Delegate, and will, to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia and the South, so help me God. (and Buddha)
MyRescueKittehRocks
JohanusCalvinusLibertas
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #2292 on: March 04, 2017, 04:53:16 PM »

I, JCL, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Southern Delegate, and will, to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia and the South, so help me God.

Enduro
Junior Chimp

« Reply #2293 on: March 12, 2017, 11:35:17 PM »

Resigning from the NSC because there hasn't been any progress since dfw took office.
Terry the Fat Shark
Junior Chimp
United States

P P
« Reply #2294 on: March 12, 2017, 11:38:07 PM »

Resigning from the NSC because there hasn't been any progress since dfw took office.
The NSC was dissolved so you can't "resign" from it
Enduro
Junior Chimp

« Reply #2295 on: March 12, 2017, 11:39:02 PM »

The NSC was dissolved so you can't "resign" from it

Oh, yeah.
DKrol
dkrolga
YaBB God

« Reply #2296 on: March 14, 2017, 12:46:45 PM »

I, DKrol, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Game Moderator and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.

Unconditional Surrender Truman
Harry S Truman
Atlas Icon

« Reply #2297 on: March 16, 2017, 03:26:09 PM »

I, Harry S Truman, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Attorney General of the Republic of Atlasia, and will to the best of my ability preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia.
JustinTimeCuber
United States

Political Matrix
E: -5.16, S: -6.78

« Reply #2298 on: March 17, 2017, 12:00:00 AM »

I, JustinTimeCuber, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Delegate to the Southern Chamber of Delegates, and will to the best of my ability preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the Southern Region and that of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
JA
Jacobin American
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #2299 on: March 17, 2017, 12:07:25 AM »

I, Jacobin American, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Delegate to the Southern Chamber of Delegates, and will to the best of my ability preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the Southern Region and that of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me, Dave.
Pages: 1 ... 87 88 89 90 91 [92] 93 94 95 96 97 ... 166  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies