Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 29, 2017, 02:27:08 am
HomePredMockPollEVCalcAFEWIKIHelpLogin Register
News: Please delete your old personal messages.

+  Atlas Forum
|-+  Atlas Fantasy Elections
| |-+  Atlas Fantasy Government (Moderator: Gustaf)
| | |-+  Swearing in of New Officeholders
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 89 90 91 92 93 [94] 95 96 97 Print
Author Topic: Swearing in of New Officeholders  (Read 293510 times)
Acting Game Moderator 1184AZ
1184AZ
YaBB God

View Profile
« Reply #2325 on: March 22, 2017, 06:52:10 pm »
Ignore

I, 1184AZ, hereby resign as People's Representative of the Atlasian House of Representatives

I,1184AZ, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Deputy Game Moderator, and will, to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Consitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave
Archivist Drew
drewmike87
United States

View Profile
« Reply #2326 on: March 25, 2017, 09:51:22 pm »
Ignore

I hereby resign from the Lincoln Assembly.

*raises right hand, places left hand on iPad that is used for accessing the Atlas forum*

I, Drew, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Atlasia Representative and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
Representative OG1J
OneJ_
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: -4.13, S: -2.78

View Profile
« Reply #2327 on: March 28, 2017, 07:03:40 pm »
Ignore

After the Confirmation Hearing:

I probably don't even have to do this, but I'm doing it anyway just because.

I, OneJ_, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Southern Attorney General, and will to the best of my ability preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the Southern Region and that of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me God.
« Last Edit: April 12, 2017, 12:12:38 pm by Rep. Southern AG OneJ_ »Logged
Spark498
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: -0.52, S: 2.96

P P P

View Profile
« Reply #2328 on: April 01, 2017, 05:06:55 pm »
Ignore

I hereby resign as Lincoln Assemblyman. Out of justice to the Atlasian people, I have been subject to much inactivity and must focus on other priorities.

Endorsements:

Governor: Guadagno (R-NJ), Gillespie (R-VA)

Governor: Wagner (R-PA)
Senate: Comstock (R-VA)
House: TBD

President: Trump

Political Spectrum:
Economic: +1.47 (Centrist)
Social: 0.14 (Libertarian)
Foreign Policy: 4.52 (Neo-Con)
Cultural: 5.91 (Conservative)
Hoosier_Nick
Nicholas_Roberts
United States

View Profile
« Reply #2329 on: April 03, 2017, 03:40:49 pm »
Ignore

I accept my office of a Lincoln assemblyman.

Acting Speaker JustinTimeCuber
JustinTimeCuber
YaBB God
United States

View Profile
« Reply #2330 on: April 03, 2017, 03:59:02 pm »
Ignore

I think you have to swear in.

Rubik's Cubes are cool

re-elect JTC for southern chamber
he's for good things and against bad things

I'm JustinTimeCuber and I approve this message

Twitter
kyc0705
YaBB God
Korea, Republic of

View Profile
« Reply #2331 on: April 12, 2017, 11:55:24 am »
Ignore

I, kyc0705, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Lincoln Assemblyman.
White Trash
Southern Gothic
YaBB God

View Profile
« Reply #2332 on: April 14, 2017, 01:13:53 pm »
Ignore

I, Southern Gothic, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Delegate to the Southern Chamber of Delegates, and will to the best of my ability preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the Southern Region and that of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me, God.

What ever happens, will happen. My fate is in God's hands.
Senator Scott
Ascott
YaBB God
Norway

Political Matrix
E: -4.00, S: -6.96

View Profile
« Reply #2333 on: April 16, 2017, 11:03:00 pm »
Ignore

Effective April 24th, I hereby resign the office of National Archivist.

SJoyce
sjoycefla
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.48, S: -4.87

View Profile
« Reply #2334 on: April 17, 2017, 04:56:42 pm »
Ignore

I, SJoyce, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Southern Senator, and will, to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.

Representative Leinad
Leinad
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: 3.23, S: -5.74

View Profile
« Reply #2335 on: April 19, 2017, 01:01:06 am »
Ignore

I, SJoyce, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Southern Senator, and will, to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.

Not until Friday. Tongue

Peebs
YaBB God
United States

View Profile
« Reply #2336 on: April 19, 2017, 06:16:12 am »
Ignore

Not until Friday. Tongue
#NotMySenator

Representative Leinad
Leinad
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix

View Profile
« Reply #2337 on: April 21, 2017, 12:33:16 am »
Ignore

Not until Friday. Tongue
#NotMySenator
#MySenatorOnFridayButNotUntilThen

SJoyce
sjoycefla
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.48, S: -4.87

View Profile
« Reply #2338 on: April 21, 2017, 10:29:00 am »
Ignore

Quoting it again to make sure it's legal this time Tongue

Peebs
YaBB God
United States

View Profile
« Reply #2339 on: April 21, 2017, 11:28:18 am »
Ignore

Not until Friday. Tongue
#NotMySenator
#MySenatorOnFridayButNotUntilThen

Ted Bessell
tedbessell
YaBB God

View Profile
« Reply #2340 on: April 24, 2017, 06:57:06 pm »
Ignore

I, TedBessell, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Fremont Senator, and will, to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.

Trump has made a habit of raising a middle digit to reality, turning that middle digit into a knife, and stabbing reality through the heart.

Ted Bessell
tedbessell
YaBB God

View Profile
« Reply #2341 on: April 24, 2017, 07:05:59 pm »
Ignore

Shoot, forgot about some stuff.

I, TedBessell, herebyy resign the office of Representative.

Trump has made a habit of raising a middle digit to reality, turning that middle digit into a knife, and stabbing reality through the heart.

Enduro
YaBB God

View Profile
« Reply #2342 on: April 24, 2017, 07:29:27 pm »
Ignore

I, Enduro, resign my position in the House of Representatives.

"Above all else, love each other deeply, for love can cover a multitude of sins." 1 Peter 4:8
LLR
LongLiveRock
YaBB God
Israel

Political Matrix
E: -5.87, S: -5.65

P P P

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2343 on: April 24, 2017, 07:45:22 pm »
Ignore

I, TedBessell, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Fremont Senator, and will, to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.

This has my permission, so I don't think it's against the rules?

Prime Minister Truman
Harry S Truman
YaBB God

View Profile
« Reply #2344 on: April 24, 2017, 09:09:36 pm »
Ignore

Technically, the outgoing senator has no authority to override the provisions of the Fremont Constitution governing the length of senatorial terms. Of course, you can always resign, in which case I would appoint Ted to finish your term.

Harry "Shakespeare" Truman, Author of Bad Poems and Tired Puns

The fact that the acting chair is now writing nonsense poems is even more reason to dissolve the labor party.
Senator Scott
Ascott
YaBB God
Norway

Political Matrix
E: -4.00, S: -6.96

View Profile
« Reply #2345 on: April 24, 2017, 09:13:36 pm »
Ignore

I, Scott, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Lincoln Senator, and will, to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.

Representative Leinad
Leinad
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix

View Profile
« Reply #2346 on: April 24, 2017, 09:49:08 pm »
Ignore

I'm resigning my seat after the election concludes.
vi. Vacancies in the House of Representatives shall be filled by the executive of the effected Party; but should a vacancy occur as the result of the death, expulsion, or resignation of a Representative not being a member of a major Party, then a special election shall be held to chose a replacement to serve the remainder of the existing term.

Effective upon Representative Enduro making it official, I am hereby appointing Fmr. Senator Leinad to the House seat to be vacated by Representative Enduro.
I, Enduro, resign my position in the House of Representatives.

I, Leinad, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Atlasian People's House Representative, and will, to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.

Ted Bessell
tedbessell
YaBB God

View Profile
« Reply #2347 on: April 24, 2017, 10:29:55 pm »
Ignore

Technically, the outgoing senator has no authority to override the provisions of the Fremont Constitution governing the length of senatorial terms. Of course, you can always resign, in which case I would appoint Ted to finish your term.

I'd be down for this, but I also don't mind remaining out of office for a few more days.

Senator PiT, PPT
PiT (The Physicist)
Moderators
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: 4.97, S: -4.61

View Profile
« Reply #2348 on: April 25, 2017, 09:19:26 pm »
Ignore

I'd be down for this, but I also don't mind remaining out of office for a few more days.

Has this been resolved? Senator LLR has a bill on the floor that needs sponsor input. This requires the status of Senators to be clear.

People's Speaker North Carolina Yankee
North Carolina Yankee
YaBB God
United States

View Profile
« Reply #2349 on: April 27, 2017, 02:50:52 am »
Ignore

Has this been resolved? Senator LLR has a bill on the floor that needs sponsor input. This requires the status of Senators to be clear.

This reminds me of when Napoleon's manner of resigning put his Senate seat in limbo.

People's Speaker of the Atlasian House of Representatives

Pages: 1 ... 89 90 91 92 93 [94] 95 96 97 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Logout