Swearing in of New Officeholders
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 16, 2024, 04:42:56 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Government (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Swearing in of New Officeholders
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 89 90 91 92 93 [94] 95 96 97 98 99 ... 166
Author Topic: Swearing in of New Officeholders  (Read 568059 times)
Enduro
Junior Chimp

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #2325 on: April 24, 2017, 07:29:27 PM »

I, Enduro, resign my position in the House of Representatives.
LLR
LongLiveRock
Junior Chimp

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #2326 on: April 24, 2017, 07:45:22 PM »

I, TedBessell, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Fremont Senator, and will, to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.

This has my permission, so I don't think it's against the rules?
Unconditional Surrender Truman
Harry S Truman
Atlas Icon

« Reply #2327 on: April 24, 2017, 09:09:36 PM »

I, TedBessell, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Fremont Senator, and will, to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.

Technically, the outgoing senator has no authority to override the provisions of the Fremont Constitution governing the length of senatorial terms. Of course, you can always resign, in which case I would appoint Ted to finish your term.
The world will shine with light in our nightmare
Just Passion Through
Atlas Legend
Norway

Political Matrix
E: -6.32, S: -7.48

P P P

« Reply #2328 on: April 24, 2017, 09:13:36 PM »

I, Scott, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Lincoln Senator, and will, to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
Leinad
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.03, S: -7.91

« Reply #2329 on: April 24, 2017, 09:49:08 PM »

I'm resigning my seat after the election concludes.
You must be logged in to read this quote.

Effective upon Representative Enduro making it official, I am hereby appointing Fmr. Senator Leinad to the House seat to be vacated by Representative Enduro.
I, Enduro, resign my position in the House of Representatives.

I, Leinad, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Atlasian People's House Representative, and will, to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
Mike Thick
tedbessell
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix
E: -6.65, S: -8.26

« Reply #2330 on: April 24, 2017, 10:29:55 PM »

Technically, the outgoing senator has no authority to override the provisions of the Fremont Constitution governing the length of senatorial terms. Of course, you can always resign, in which case I would appoint Ted to finish your term.

I'd be down for this, but I also don't mind remaining out of office for a few more days.
Associate Justice PiT
PiT (The Physicist)
Atlas Politician
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #2331 on: April 25, 2017, 09:19:26 PM »

I'd be down for this, but I also don't mind remaining out of office for a few more days.

Has this been resolved? Senator LLR has a bill on the floor that needs sponsor input. This requires the status of Senators to be clear.
Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee
North Carolina Yankee
Atlas Institution
United States

« Reply #2332 on: April 27, 2017, 02:50:52 AM »

Has this been resolved? Senator LLR has a bill on the floor that needs sponsor input. This requires the status of Senators to be clear.

This reminds me of when Napoleon's manner of resigning put his Senate seat in limbo.
LLR
LongLiveRock
Junior Chimp

« Reply #2333 on: April 27, 2017, 05:53:23 AM »

Sure, I'll resign all of 24 hours early.
This account no longer in use.
cxs018
Junior Chimp

« Reply #2334 on: April 27, 2017, 11:50:39 AM »

I, CXSmith, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Lincoln Assemblyman and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
Pessimistic Antineutrino
Pessimistic Antineutrino
United States

« Reply #2335 on: April 27, 2017, 03:07:36 PM »

I, Pessimistic Antineutrino, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Atlasian People's House Representative, and will, to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
JGibson
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.00, S: -6.50

« Reply #2336 on: April 27, 2017, 10:12:02 PM »

I, JGibson, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Lincoln Assemblyman and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me God.
Lachi
lok1999
Australia

Political Matrix
E: -1.06, S: -3.02

« Reply #2337 on: April 28, 2017, 04:23:51 AM »

I, Lok, do affirm that I will, to the best of my ability, execute the office of Lincoln Assemblyman and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me.
kyc0705

« Reply #2338 on: April 28, 2017, 06:17:42 AM »

I, kyc0705, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Lincoln Assemblyman.
Clyde1998
United Kingdom

« Reply #2339 on: April 28, 2017, 07:38:27 AM »

I, Clyde1998, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Atlasian People's House Representative, and will, to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
Barnes
Roy Barnes 2010
Junior Chimp

« Reply #2340 on: April 28, 2017, 10:09:46 AM »

I do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Member of the House of Commons and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitutions of the Commonwealth of Fremont and the Republic of Atlasia.
Former Lincoln Assemblyman & Lt. Gov. RGN
RGN08
Philippines

Political Matrix
E: 2.31, S: 4.47

« Reply #2341 on: April 28, 2017, 10:11:46 AM »

I, RGN08, do affirm that I will, to the best of my ability to execute the office of Lincoln Assemblyman and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
SUSAN CRUSHBONE
evergreen
Junior Chimp
Antarctica

« Reply #2342 on: April 28, 2017, 11:00:11 AM »

i, evergreen, do solemnly affirm that i will faithfully execute the office of member of the frémont house of commons and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the constitutions of the commonwealth of frémont and of the republic of atlasia, so help me thomas sankara.
Tirnam
France

Political Matrix
E: -1.94, S: -4.35

« Reply #2343 on: April 28, 2017, 01:28:50 PM »

I, Tirnam, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Member of the House of Commons of Freemont and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitutions of the Commonwealth of Fremont and the Republic of Atlasia.
Mike Thick
tedbessell
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix
E: -6.65, S: -8.26

« Reply #2344 on: April 28, 2017, 04:38:27 PM »

Erm, this.
RFayette
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #2345 on: April 28, 2017, 05:29:12 PM »

I, RFayette, do solemnly affirm that i will faithfully execute the office of member of the Fremont house of commons and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the constitutions of the commonwealth of Fremont and of the republic of atlasia, so help me God.
anthonyjg
anty1691

Political Matrix
E: -8.52, S: -7.48

« Reply #2346 on: April 28, 2017, 07:38:49 PM »

I, Anthony1691, do solemnly affirm that i will faithfully execute the office of member of the Fremont house of commons and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the constitutions of the commonwealth of Fremont and of the republic of atlasia, so help me God.
North Carolina Yankee
Atlas Institution
United States

« Reply #2347 on: April 28, 2017, 11:27:44 PM »

I, Clyde1998, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Atlasian People's House Representative, and will, to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.

Unless Drew resigned early, you cannot swear in until May 5th.
Clyde1998
United Kingdom

« Reply #2348 on: April 29, 2017, 06:09:41 AM »

Unless Drew resigned early, you cannot swear in until May 5th.
I thought it was the Friday after the election, rather than the Friday a week after the election. Tongue

I'll re-swear in on Friday.
North Carolina Yankee
Atlas Institution
United States

« Reply #2349 on: May 05, 2017, 12:00:05 PM »

I, North Carolina Yankee, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of People's Representative of the Atlasian House of Representatives, and will, to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Consitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave
Pages: 1 ... 89 90 91 92 93 [94] 95 96 97 98 99 ... 166  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies