Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 26, 2017, 01:59:28 pm
HomePredMockPollEVCalcAFEWIKIHelpLogin Register
News: Please delete your old personal messages.

+  Atlas Forum
|-+  Atlas Fantasy Elections
| |-+  Atlas Fantasy Government (Moderator: Gustaf)
| | |-+  Swearing in of New Officeholders
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 91 92 93 94 95 [96] Print
Author Topic: Swearing in of New Officeholders  (Read 287524 times)
Dereich
YaBB God

View Profile
« Reply #2375 on: May 07, 2017, 12:18:38 am »
Ignore

I, Dereich, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Representative, and will, to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.

dfwlibertylover   oh God Dereich you are in for a rude awakening on November 8th lol

00:09   Wulfric   Trump has seemed to have a lot of compassion for the poor at times

smilo           Atlas is not a place for opinions
smilo           Atlas is a place for satire
Delegate JustinTimeCuber
JustinTimeCuber
YaBB God
United States

View Profile
« Reply #2376 on: May 19, 2017, 12:00:13 am »
Ignore

I, JustinTimeCuber, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Delegate to the Southern Chamber of Delegates, and will to the best of my ability preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the Southern Region and that of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.

Rubik's Cubes are cool

Delegate to the Southern Chamber of Delegates

Actual Twitter
Atlas Twitter
IDS Delegate Ben Kenobi
Ben Kenobi
YaBB God
United States

View Profile
« Reply #2377 on: May 19, 2017, 12:09:40 am »
Ignore

I, Ben Kenobi, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Delegate to the Southern Chamber of Delegates, and will to the best of my ability preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the Southern Region and that of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me God.

Southern Speaker fhtagn
fhtagn
YaBB God
United States

View Profile
« Reply #2378 on: May 19, 2017, 12:21:18 am »
Ignore

I, fhtagn, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Delegate to the Southern Chamber of Delegates, and will to the best of my ability preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the Southern Region and that of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.

22:35   BaconKing   Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Jeb R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn
Delegate-elect TimTurner
TimTurner
YaBB God
United States

View Profile
« Reply #2379 on: May 19, 2017, 12:28:56 am »
Ignore

I, TimTurner, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Delegate to the Southern Chamber of Delegates, and will to the best of my ability preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the Southern Region and that of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.

Vote Lib Dem on May 7 - keep Clegg as deputy PM

http://uselectionatlas.org/FORUM/index.php?topic=244197.0
Different states!
White Trash
Southern Gothic
YaBB God

View Profile
« Reply #2380 on: May 19, 2017, 10:53:02 am »
Ignore

I, Southern Gothic, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Delegate to the Southern Chamber of Delegates, and will to the best of my ability preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the Southern Region and that of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me God.

What ever happens, will happen. My fate is in God's hands.
Representative simossad
simossad
Germany

View Profile
« Reply #2381 on: May 21, 2017, 05:22:03 am »
Ignore

I, simossad, hereby resign as People's Representative of the Atlasian House of Representatives.

Representative LLR
LongLiveRock
YaBB God
Israel

Political Matrix
E: -5.10, S: -0.96

P P P

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2382 on: May 21, 2017, 10:30:57 am »
Ignore

I, LongLiveRock, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Representative, and will, to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me God.

Southern Speaker fhtagn
fhtagn
YaBB God
United States

View Profile
« Reply #2383 on: May 22, 2017, 01:07:02 pm »
Ignore

I, fhtagn, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Speaker of the Southern Chamber of Delegates, and will to the best of my ability preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the South and the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.

22:35   BaconKing   Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Jeb R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn
White Trash
Southern Gothic
YaBB God

View Profile
« Reply #2384 on: May 22, 2017, 01:20:22 pm »
Ignore

I, Southern Gothic, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Deputy Speaker of the Southern Chamber of Delegates, and will to the best of my ability preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the South and the Republic of Atlasia, so help me God.

What ever happens, will happen. My fate is in God's hands.
Rep. diptheriadan
diptheriadan
YaBB God

View Profile
« Reply #2385 on: May 23, 2017, 11:06:49 pm »
Ignore

I, diptheriadan, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Representative, and will, to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia.
Pages: 1 ... 91 92 93 94 95 [96] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Logout