Swearing in of New Officeholders
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 03:38:21 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Government (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Swearing in of New Officeholders
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 92 93 94 95 96 [97] 98 99 100 101 102 ... 166
Author Topic: Swearing in of New Officeholders  (Read 565667 times)
Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee
North Carolina Yankee
Atlas Institution
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #2400 on: July 07, 2017, 12:00:02 PM »

I, North Carolina Yankee, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of People's Representative of the Atlasian House of Representatives, and will, to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Consitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave
President of the civil service full of trans activists
Peebs
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #2401 on: July 07, 2017, 12:02:23 PM »

I, Peebs, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Representative, and will, to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
fhtagn
Atlas Icon
Vatican City State

« Reply #2402 on: July 07, 2017, 12:31:02 PM »

I, fhtagn, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of the Atlasian House of Representatives and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.

I also hereby resign from my seat in the Southern Chamber of Delegates.
Terry the Fat Shark
Junior Chimp
United States

P P
« Reply #2403 on: July 07, 2017, 03:06:47 PM »

I, dfwlibertylover, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of President of the Republic of Atlasia, and will, to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me God.

This account no longer in use.
cxs018
Junior Chimp

« Reply #2404 on: July 07, 2017, 09:43:23 PM »

I, CXSmith, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of the Atlasian House of Representatives and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
They put it to a vote and they just kept lying
20RP12
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -5.29, S: -7.13

« Reply #2405 on: July 08, 2017, 09:13:44 PM »

I, R2D2, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Lincoln (Northern) Senator, and will, to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
diptheriadan

« Reply #2406 on: July 09, 2017, 09:13:53 PM »

I, diptheriadan, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Southern Delegate, and will, to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution and People of the Southern Region.
Chief Justice Keef
etr906
United States

« Reply #2407 on: July 10, 2017, 09:22:18 AM »

I, Alpha, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Fremont Senator, and will, to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia.
Illiniwek
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #2408 on: July 10, 2017, 10:54:39 AM »

I, Illiniwek, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of the Atlasian House of Representatives and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me God.
North Carolina Yankee
Atlas Institution
United States

« Reply #2409 on: July 10, 2017, 11:30:39 AM »

I, Illiniwek, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of the Atlasian House of Representatives and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me God.

Updating the wiki history page is going to be just awesome. Tongue
North Carolina Yankee
Atlas Institution
United States

« Reply #2410 on: July 11, 2017, 08:26:31 AM »

And I was right. At least Truman did the easy parts and I only had to correct the part he did wrong. Otherwise that would have been ten times worse.
Pessimistic Antineutrino
Pessimistic Antineutrino
United States

« Reply #2411 on: July 11, 2017, 08:44:52 AM »

I, Pessimistic Antineutrino, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Atlasian People's House Representative, and will, to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.

JGibson
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.00, S: -6.50

« Reply #2412 on: July 11, 2017, 09:53:53 AM »

I, JGibson, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of the Atlasian House of Representatives and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me God.
fhtagn
Atlas Icon
Vatican City State

« Reply #2413 on: July 20, 2017, 10:19:32 AM »

I, fhtagn, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Secretary of Internal Affairs, and will to the best of my ability preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
#TheShadowyAbyss
TheShadowyAbyss
Atlas Icon
Palestinian Territory, Occupied

Political Matrix
E: -5.81, S: -3.64

« Reply #2414 on: July 20, 2017, 11:11:57 PM »

I, #TheShadowyAbyss, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Delegate to the Southern Chamber of Delegates, and will to the best of my ability preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the Southern Region and that of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me God.
West_Midlander
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -2.19, S: 1.22

« Reply #2415 on: July 21, 2017, 12:00:24 AM »

I, West_Midlander, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Delegate to the Southern Chamber of Delegates, and will to the best of my ability preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the Southern Region and that of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me God.
Vern
vern1988
United States

Political Matrix
E: -1.30, S: -0.70

P P P

« Reply #2416 on: July 21, 2017, 02:58:24 AM »

I, Vern1988, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Delegate to the Southern Chamber of Delegates, and will to the best of my ability preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the Southern Region and that of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me God.
diptheriadan

« Reply #2417 on: July 21, 2017, 03:03:03 AM »

I, diptheriadan, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Delegate to the Southern Chamber of Delegates, and will to the best of my ability preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the Southern Region and that of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me God.
President Punxsutawney Phil
TimTurner
Atlas Politician
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #2418 on: July 21, 2017, 12:25:36 PM »

I, TimTurner, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Delegate to the Southern Chamber of Delegates, and will to the best of my ability preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the Southern Region and that of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me God.
Classic Conservative
Junior Chimp

« Reply #2419 on: July 22, 2017, 11:15:10 AM »

I, Classic Conservative, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Delegate to the Southern Chamber of Delegates, and will to the best of my ability preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the Southern Region and that of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me God.
Leinad
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.03, S: -7.91

« Reply #2420 on: July 22, 2017, 07:51:55 PM »

I, Leinad, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Southern Governor and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
Santander
Atlas Star
United Kingdom

Political Matrix
E: 4.00, S: 2.61

« Reply #2421 on: July 23, 2017, 12:45:35 PM »

I, Santander, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Delegate to the Southern Chamber of Delegates, and will to the best of my ability preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the Southern Region and that of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me God.
This account no longer in use.
cxs018
Junior Chimp

« Reply #2422 on: August 01, 2017, 02:47:38 AM »

I hereby resign from the House of Representatives.
Fmr. Representative Encke
Encke
United States

« Reply #2423 on: August 06, 2017, 01:21:45 PM »

I, Encke, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Deputy GM and will, to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
Chief Justice Keef
etr906
United States

« Reply #2424 on: August 07, 2017, 06:03:27 PM »

I, Alpha, hereby resign from the Senate.
Pages: 1 ... 92 93 94 95 96 [97] 98 99 100 101 102 ... 166  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies