Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
October 22, 2014, 02:59:46 am
HomePredMockPollEVCalcAFEWIKIHelpLogin Register
News: Atlas Hardware Upgrade complete October 13, 2013.

+  Atlas Forum
|-+  Atlas Fantasy Elections
| |-+  Atlas Fantasy Government (Moderators: Gustaf, MasterJedi)
| | |-+  Swearing in of New Officeholders
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 69 Print
Author Topic: Swearing in of New Officeholders  (Read 135519 times)
Pictor Ignotus
TCash101
YaBB God

View Profile
« on: February 24, 2006, 03:20:01 pm »
Ignore

Welcome to the federal government of the Atlasian Republic. Please repeat after me:

I, (insert name), do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of (insert office) and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
« Last Edit: March 16, 2006, 08:06:38 pm by AFCJ TCash »Logged

Renew our Democracy!
Pictor Ignotus
TCash101
YaBB God

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2006, 03:20:52 pm »
Ignore

The previous thread:

http://uselectionatlas.org/FORUM/index.php?topic=12313.0

Renew our Democracy!
WMS
YaBB God

Political Matrix
E: -0.52, S: 0.35

P
View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2006, 07:05:25 pm »
Ignore

Do I need to re-swear in here, or is the one on the other thread OK?

The political class has demonized the working class because the political class no longer represents the working class.  Neither Republicans or Democrats.
Political Beliefs Summarized:
Pictor Ignotus
TCash101
YaBB God

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2006, 07:49:53 pm »
Ignore

The other thread is fine. Folks were concerned that some of us were pledging to the Atlas forum rather than the Republic of Atlasia, and it was happening because people were quoting KEmp's post at the beginning of the thread. I thought it would be clearer to start a new thread. If anyone sees this as a problem, let me know. I'll take "New" out of the thread title once the other has fallen.
« Last Edit: February 24, 2006, 07:53:02 pm by AFCJ TCash »Logged

Renew our Democracy!
Colin
ColinW
YaBB God
Papua New Guinea

Political Matrix
E: 3.87, S: -6.09

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 24, 2006, 09:13:18 pm »
Ignore

I, Colin J. Wixted, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Associate Justice of the Supreme Court of Atlasia and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.

"God protects fools, drunks, and the United States of America" - Otto Von Bismarck

"Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by rulers as useful." - Seneca the Younger

Quote from: Conservapedia
Thanks to Bryan's victory in the Scopes trial, Tennessee voters have been educated without oppressive evolution theory for 75 years. Free from the liberal indoctrination, Tennessee voted against native son Al Gore in the 2000 Presidential election.
Q
QQQQQQ
YaBB God

Political Matrix
E: 2.26, S: -4.88

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 03, 2006, 12:34:47 pm »
Ignore

I, Q, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Vice President of the Republic of Atlasia and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.

Vice President of Atlasia (I-GA)
Democratic Hawk
LucysBeau
YaBB God
United Kingdom

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 03, 2006, 01:02:33 pm »
Ignore

Knowing that I had voting rights on certain Cabinet and judicial nominees in the Eleventh Senate, I believe I took my oath of office then. Need I do so again?

'Hawk' (as of now, everything Atlasian gets signed 'Hawk' and 'Hawk' alone Grin)

Moderate Liberal Populist Smiley [Personal 45%/Economic 42%] / Defense 'Hawk'

Registered in Georgia for Fantasy Politics
Ebowed
YaBB God
Australia

Political Matrix
E: -8.32, S: -9.30

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: March 03, 2006, 02:24:21 pm »
Ignore

I, Ebowed, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of President of the Republic of Atlasia and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.

A tidal wave of healthcare has swept across coal country. 
Yates
YaBB God

Political Matrix
E: -0.38, S: 1.54

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 03, 2006, 03:35:02 pm »
Ignore

I, Yates, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Senator for the Midwest Region and will, to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.

Former Vice President of Atlasia
Author, America: 2000-2016 http://www.uselectionatlas.org/FORUM/index.php?topic=50575.360
MasterJedi
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: 0.65, S: 6.43

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 03, 2006, 03:59:01 pm »

I, MasterJedi, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Senator for the Mideast Region and will, to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.

ilikeverin
YaBB God
Timor-Leste

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 03, 2006, 04:18:37 pm »
Ignore

I, Yates, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Senator for the Midwest Region and will, to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.

Grin Cheesy Grin *hughughug* Grin Cheesy Grin

Chief Judicial Officer of the Most Serene Republic of the Midwest, registered in the State of Joy, in Atlasia
Recognized National Treasure of Atlasia
Bacon King
Moderators
YaBB God
United States Minor Outlying Islands

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 03, 2006, 04:28:46 pm »
Ignore

I, Bacon King, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Senator for the Southeast Region and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.

BK without all the crazy drugs just wouldn't be BK.

RomneyGekko Situation Hairgel
Flyers2004
YaBB God

Political Matrix
E: -3.48, S: -4.87

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 04, 2006, 02:49:26 pm »
Ignore

I, Brian from Family Guy, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Senate and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
« Last Edit: March 07, 2006, 10:24:56 pm by Senator Brian from Family Guy »Logged

DOUCHEBAGGERY AT ITS FINEST!
Q
QQQQQQ
YaBB God

Political Matrix
E: 2.26, S: -4.88

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 07, 2006, 09:42:17 pm »
Ignore

I, Brian from Family Guy, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of (insert office) and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.

Vice President of Atlasia (I-GA)
Gabu
YaBB God
Canada

Political Matrix
E: -4.32, S: -6.52

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 08, 2006, 12:26:56 am »
Ignore

I, Brian from Family Guy, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of (insert office) and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.

I'm proud to have Brian from Family Guy as our (insert office).  He'll do a great job.

"To me, 'underground' sounds like subway trains.  That's the only sound I associate with 'underground'." - Everett
Pictor Ignotus
TCash101
YaBB God

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: March 08, 2006, 09:03:45 am »
Ignore

He fixed it guys, sort of.

Renew our Democracy!
True Federalist
Ernest
Moderators
YaBB God
United States

View Profile WWW
« Reply #16 on: March 10, 2006, 09:14:07 am »
Ignore

I, Ernest, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Secretary of Forum Affairs and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.

My November ballot:
Ervin(I) Gov.
Sellers(D) Lt. Gov.
Hammond(R) Sec. of State
Diggs(D) Att. Gen.
Herbert(D) Comptroller Gen.
Spearman(R) Supt. of Education
DeFelice(American) Commissioner of Agriculture
Hutto(D) US Sen (full)
Scott(R) US Sen (special)
Geddings(Labor) US House SC-2
Quinn(R) SC House District 69
Yes: Amendment 1 (Gen. Assembly may allow and regulate charity raffles)
No: Amendment 2 (end election of the Adjutant General)
Sibboleth
Realpolitik
YaBB God
Saint Helena

View Profile WWW
« Reply #17 on: March 10, 2006, 09:27:17 am »
Ignore

I, Al Realpolitik, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Secretary of State and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.

"I have become entangled in my own data, and my conclusion stands in direct contradiction to the initial idea from which I started. Proceeding from unlimited freedom, I end with unlimited despotism. I will add, however, that there can be no solution of the social formula except mine."
frenger
Bono
YaBB God
Portugal

Political Matrix
E: 8.65, S: -4.17

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 10, 2006, 01:53:00 pm »
Ignore

I, Bono, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Secretary of Treasury and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.

"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed – and hence clamorous to be led to safety – by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary." – H.L. Mencken

NO, I don't want to go back to Fantasy Elections.
Akno21
YaBB God
View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 14, 2006, 05:34:34 pm »
Ignore

I, Akno21, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Secretary of Defense and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.

Hatman
EarlAW
YaBB God
Canada

Political Matrix
E: -4.97, S: -6.00

View Profile WWW
« Reply #20 on: April 02, 2006, 08:34:28 pm »
Ignore

Welcome to the federal government of the Atlasian Republic. Please repeat after me:

I, Earl Andrew Washburn, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of District one Senator and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.

http://canadianelectionatlas.blogspot.com

Follow me on Twitter @EarlWashburn
Keystone Phil
YaBB God

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 17, 2006, 11:00:01 pm »
Ignore

I, Keystone Phil, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Senator for the Northeast Region and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.

The soon-to-be-re-elected Kings of Kansas.
Speed of Sound
LiberalPA
YaBB God
United States

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 28, 2006, 02:37:00 pm »
Ignore

I, Speed Of Sound, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Midwest Governor and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Midwest region of Atlasia, so help me Dave.

“The meaning of life is not to be discovered only after death in some hidden, mysterious realm; on the contrary, it can be found by eating the succulent fruit of the Tree of Life and by living in the here and now as fully and creatively as we can”

~~~~Dr. Paul Kurtz (1925-2012)
DanielX
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: 2.45, S: -4.70

P
View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 29, 2006, 03:34:46 pm »
Ignore

I, DanielX, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Lieutenant Governor of the Midwest and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the Midwest region of Atlasia, so help me God.

Yankee Capitalist Scum!
ilikeverin
YaBB God
Timor-Leste

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 05, 2006, 06:00:50 pm »
Ignore

bump

...wait, am I the only one being sworn in?

Chief Judicial Officer of the Most Serene Republic of the Midwest, registered in the State of Joy, in Atlasia
Recognized National Treasure of Atlasia
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 69 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Logout