Swearing in of New Officeholders
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 03:23:32 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Government (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Swearing in of New Officeholders
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 166
Author Topic: Swearing in of New Officeholders  (Read 565782 times)
TomC
TCash101
Junior Chimp

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: February 24, 2006, 03:20:01 PM »
« edited: March 16, 2006, 08:06:38 PM by AFCJ TCash »

Welcome to the federal government of the Atlasian Republic. Please repeat after me:

I, (insert name), do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of (insert office) and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
TomC
TCash101
Junior Chimp

« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2006, 03:20:52 PM »

The previous thread:

https://uselectionatlas.org/FORUM/index.php?topic=12313.0
WMS
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix
E: -3.48, S: -1.22

« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2006, 07:05:25 PM »

Do I need to re-swear in here, or is the one on the other thread OK?
TomC
TCash101
Junior Chimp

« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2006, 07:49:53 PM »
« Edited: February 24, 2006, 07:53:02 PM by AFCJ TCash »

The other thread is fine. Folks were concerned that some of us were pledging to the Atlas forum rather than the Republic of Atlasia, and it was happening because people were quoting KEmp's post at the beginning of the thread. I thought it would be clearer to start a new thread. If anyone sees this as a problem, let me know. I'll take "New" out of the thread title once the other has fallen.
Colin
ColinW
Atlas Icon
Papua New Guinea

Political Matrix
E: 3.87, S: -6.09

« Reply #4 on: February 24, 2006, 09:13:18 PM »

I, Colin J. Wixted, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Associate Justice of the Supreme Court of Atlasia and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
Q
QQQQQQ

Political Matrix
E: 2.26, S: -4.88

« Reply #5 on: March 03, 2006, 12:34:47 PM »

I, Q, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Vice President of the Republic of Atlasia and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
Democratic Hawk
LucysBeau
Atlas Icon
United Kingdom

Political Matrix
E: -2.58, S: 2.43

« Reply #6 on: March 03, 2006, 01:02:33 PM »

Knowing that I had voting rights on certain Cabinet and judicial nominees in the Eleventh Senate, I believe I took my oath of office then. Need I do so again?

'Hawk' (as of now, everything Atlasian gets signed 'Hawk' and 'Hawk' alone Grin)
Ebowed
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix
E: 4.13, S: 2.09

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #7 on: March 03, 2006, 02:24:21 PM »

I, Ebowed, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of President of the Republic of Atlasia and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
Yates

Political Matrix
E: -0.38, S: 1.54

« Reply #8 on: March 03, 2006, 03:35:02 PM »

I, Yates, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Senator for the Midwest Region and will, to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
MasterJedi
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #9 on: March 03, 2006, 03:59:01 PM »

I, MasterJedi, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Senator for the Mideast Region and will, to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
ilikeverin
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Timor-Leste

« Reply #10 on: March 03, 2006, 04:18:37 PM »

I, Yates, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Senator for the Midwest Region and will, to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.

Grin Cheesy Grin *hughughug* Grin Cheesy Grin
Bacon King
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.63, S: -9.49

« Reply #11 on: March 03, 2006, 04:28:46 PM »

I, Bacon King, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Senator for the Southeast Region and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
TeePee4Prez
Flyers2004
Atlas Icon

« Reply #12 on: March 04, 2006, 02:49:26 PM »
« Edited: March 07, 2006, 10:24:56 PM by Senator Brian from Family Guy »

I, Brian from Family Guy, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Senate and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
Q
QQQQQQ

Political Matrix
E: 2.26, S: -4.88

« Reply #13 on: March 07, 2006, 09:42:17 PM »

I, Brian from Family Guy, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of (insert office) and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
Gabu
Atlas Star
Canada

Political Matrix
E: -4.32, S: -6.52

« Reply #14 on: March 08, 2006, 12:26:56 AM »

I, Brian from Family Guy, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of (insert office) and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.

I'm proud to have Brian from Family Guy as our (insert office).  He'll do a great job.
TomC
TCash101
Junior Chimp

« Reply #15 on: March 08, 2006, 09:03:45 AM »

He fixed it guys, sort of.
True Federalist (진정한 연방 주의자)
Ernest
Moderators
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #16 on: March 10, 2006, 09:14:07 AM »

I, Ernest, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Secretary of Forum Affairs and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
Filuwaúrdjan
Realpolitik
Atlas Institution
United Kingdom

« Reply #17 on: March 10, 2006, 09:27:17 AM »

I, Al Realpolitik, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Secretary of State and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
Bono
Atlas Icon
United Kingdom

« Reply #18 on: March 10, 2006, 01:53:00 PM »

I, Bono, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Secretary of Treasury and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
Akno21
Junior Chimp
« Reply #19 on: March 14, 2006, 05:34:34 PM »

I, Akno21, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Secretary of Defense and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
Hatman 🍁
EarlAW
Atlas Star
Canada

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #20 on: April 02, 2006, 08:34:28 PM »

Welcome to the federal government of the Atlasian Republic. Please repeat after me:

I, Earl Andrew Washburn, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of District one Senator and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #21 on: April 17, 2006, 11:00:01 PM »

I, Keystone Phil, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Senator for the Northeast Region and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
Speed of Sound
LiberalPA
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #22 on: April 28, 2006, 02:37:00 PM »

I, Speed Of Sound, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Midwest Governor and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Midwest region of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
DanielX
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: 2.45, S: -4.70

« Reply #23 on: April 29, 2006, 03:34:46 PM »

I, DanielX, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Lieutenant Governor of the Midwest and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the Midwest region of Atlasia, so help me God.
ilikeverin
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Timor-Leste

« Reply #24 on: May 05, 2006, 06:00:50 PM »

...wait, am I the only one being sworn in?
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 166  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies