Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
August 27, 2014, 03:59:56 pm
HomePredMockPollEVCalcAFEWIKIHelpLogin Register
News: Don't forget to get your 2013 Gubernatorial Endorsements and Predictions in!

+  Atlas Forum
|-+  Atlas Fantasy Elections
| |-+  Atlas Fantasy Government (Moderators: Gustaf, MasterJedi)
| | |-+  Swearing in of New Officeholders
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 ... 67 Print
Author Topic: Swearing in of New Officeholders  (Read 131598 times)
Democratic Hawk
LucysBeau
YaBB God
United Kingdom

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: May 05, 2006, 06:09:21 pm »
Ignore

I, Dave Hawk, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Senator for District Four and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.

'Hawk'

Moderate Liberal Populist Smiley [Personal 45%/Economic 42%] / Defense 'Hawk'

Registered in Georgia for Fantasy Politics
Virginian87
YaBB God
Political Matrix
E: -3.55, S: 2.70

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 05, 2006, 06:17:57 pm »
Ignore

I, Virginian87, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Senator for District Two and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me God.
ilikeverin
YaBB God
Timor-Leste

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: May 05, 2006, 07:50:20 pm »
Ignore

I, ilikeverin, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Senator for District Three and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help Atlasia me Dave.

Chief Judicial Officer of the Most Serene Republic of the Midwest, registered in the State of Joy, in Atlasia
Recognized National Treasure of Atlasia
Hatman
EarlAW
YaBB God
Canada

Political Matrix
E: -4.97, S: -6.00

View Profile WWW
« Reply #28 on: May 08, 2006, 10:32:26 pm »
Ignore

I, Earl Andrew Washburn, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of District one Senator and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.

http://canadianelectionatlas.blogspot.com

Follow me on Twitter @EarlWashburn
Gabu
YaBB God
Canada

Political Matrix
E: -4.32, S: -6.52

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: May 10, 2006, 01:26:19 pm »
Ignore

I, Gabu, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of District Five Senator and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.

"To me, 'underground' sounds like subway trains.  That's the only sound I associate with 'underground'." - Everett
DanielX
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: 2.45, S: -4.70

P
View Profile
« Reply #30 on: May 21, 2006, 11:49:42 am »
Ignore

I, DanielX, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Governor of the Midwest and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the Midwest region of Atlasia, so help me God.

Yankee Capitalist Scum!
afleitch
Moderators
YaBB God

Political Matrix
E: 2.45, S: -8.17

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: May 27, 2006, 06:15:20 pm »
Ignore

As I had forgotten to do it first thing this morning Tongue

I, Afleitch, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Secretary of State and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of Atlasia, so help me Dave.

Sibboleth
Realpolitik
YaBB God
Saint Helena

View Profile WWW
« Reply #32 on: May 28, 2006, 05:14:21 pm »
Ignore

I, Al (sometimes known as Al Realpolitik), do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Governer of the Mideast and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the Mideast, so help me Dave.

"I have become entangled in my own data, and my conclusion stands in direct contradiction to the initial idea from which I started. Proceeding from unlimited freedom, I end with unlimited despotism. I will add, however, that there can be no solution of the social formula except mine."
Ben.
Ben
YaBB God

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: May 31, 2006, 12:55:40 pm »
Ignore

I, Ben, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Lt.Governer of the Mideast and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the Mideast, so help me Dave.

.Britain’s Mayor.
Speed of Sound
LiberalPA
YaBB God
United States

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: June 15, 2006, 03:30:09 pm »
Ignore

I, Speed Of Sound, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Senator of the Midwest and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the Midwest region of Atlasia so help me Dave.

“The meaning of life is not to be discovered only after death in some hidden, mysterious realm; on the contrary, it can be found by eating the succulent fruit of the Tree of Life and by living in the here and now as fully and creatively as we can”

~~~~Dr. Paul Kurtz (1925-2012)
Frodo
YaBB God
United States

View Profile WWW
« Reply #35 on: June 27, 2006, 09:44:24 pm »
Ignore

BUMP -as a reminder for Harry, Sam Spade, FezzyFestoon, and Rin-chan (as well as regional senators and other federal office-holders in the executive branch once the 13th session of the Senate ends July 7th).
« Last Edit: June 27, 2006, 10:02:44 pm by Blue Dog Dem »Logged

Sam Spade
SamSpade
YaBB God

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: June 28, 2006, 01:14:51 am »
Ignore

I, Sam Spade, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Lieutenant Governor of the Southeast and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the Southeast, so help me Dave.
MasterJedi
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: 0.65, S: 6.43

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: July 07, 2006, 11:03:46 am »

I don't think I'm doing this too early so:

I, MasterJedi, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Senator for the Mideast Region and will, to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.

adam
Captain Vlad
YaBB God

Political Matrix
E: 2.45, S: -5.04

View Profile WWW
« Reply #38 on: July 07, 2006, 02:21:57 pm »
Ignore

I, Captain Vlad, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Senator to the Southeast and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
« Last Edit: July 09, 2006, 02:19:01 am by I am the Göat »Logged

This is merely a polite notice.

G - I - U - L - I - A - N - I

Thank you.
Ebowed
YaBB God
Australia

Political Matrix
E: -8.32, S: -9.30

View Profile WWW
« Reply #39 on: July 07, 2006, 04:36:37 pm »
Ignore

I, Ebowed, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of President and will, to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.

A tidal wave of healthcare has swept across coal country. 
jerusalemcar5
YaBB God
Austria

Political Matrix
E: -4.26, S: -8.35

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: July 07, 2006, 11:02:42 pm »
Ignore

I, Jerusalemcar5, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Senator and will, to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
Јas
Jas
YaBB God
Malawi

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: July 08, 2006, 06:36:19 am »
Ignore

I, Jas, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Senator for the Midwest Region and will, to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.

Funny 'cause it's true:
Very few people seriously allow facts to affect their opinions.

WMS
YaBB God

Political Matrix
E: -0.52, S: 0.35

P P P
View Profile
« Reply #42 on: July 09, 2006, 05:02:05 pm »
Ignore

I, WMS, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Senator for the Pacific Region and will, to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.

The political class has demonized the working class because the political class no longer represents the working class.  Neither Republicans or Democrats.
Political Beliefs Summarized:
Q
QQQQQQ
YaBB God

Political Matrix
E: 2.26, S: -4.88

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: July 10, 2006, 10:21:07 am »
Ignore

I, Q, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Vice President of the Republic of Atlasia and will, to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.

Vice President of Atlasia (I-GA)
Emsworth
Moderators
YaBB God

Political Matrix
E: 8.32, S: -7.22

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: July 13, 2006, 05:19:15 pm »
Ignore

I, Emsworth, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Chief Justice, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
Pictor Ignotus
TCash101
YaBB God

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: July 13, 2006, 06:19:46 pm »
Ignore

***applause***

If you want me to lock this thread so you can start a new one, let me know.

Renew our Democracy!
Bacon King
Moderators
YaBB God
United States Minor Outlying Islands

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: July 13, 2006, 10:11:30 pm »
Ignore

I, Bacon King, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Secretary of Defense, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.

BK without all the crazy drugs just wouldn't be BK.
Bacon King: 1.  You're cute, in a weird Tom Wopat kind of way.
Peter
Moderators
YaBB God

Political Matrix
E: -0.77, S: -7.48

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: July 14, 2006, 08:26:44 am »
Ignore

I, Just Peter, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Secretary of Forum Affairs, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.

Retarded babies should be fed to crocodiles.
Hatman
EarlAW
YaBB God
Canada

Political Matrix
E: -4.97, S: -6.00

View Profile WWW
« Reply #48 on: July 14, 2006, 04:45:48 pm »
Ignore

Just to fix any legal loopholes that may have fired me, I hereby swear in once again.

I, EarlAW, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Senator for District 1 and will, to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.

http://canadianelectionatlas.blogspot.com

Follow me on Twitter @EarlWashburn
afleitch
Moderators
YaBB God

Political Matrix
E: 2.45, S: -8.17

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: July 14, 2006, 04:54:01 pm »
Ignore

I, Afleitch, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Secretary of State, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 ... 67 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Logout