Swearing in of New Officeholders (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 07:54:15 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Government (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Swearing in of New Officeholders (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Swearing in of New Officeholders  (Read 572350 times)
Sopranos Republican
Matt from VT
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: 3.03, S: -8.87

« on: March 14, 2013, 03:48:54 PM »

"I Matt from VT, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Northeast Secretary of Commerce and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the constitution of the Republic of Atlasia and the Northeast Region, so help me Dave."
Sopranos Republican
Matt from VT
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2013, 08:12:16 PM »

"I Matt from VT, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of At-Large Senator and will to the best of ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave."
Sopranos Republican
Matt from VT
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2013, 09:21:19 AM »

I, Matt from VT, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Secretary of Internal Affairs/Secretary of the Treasury, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
Sopranos Republican
Matt from VT
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2013, 02:20:23 PM »

I, Matt from VT, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Northeast Representative, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia and the Northeast Region, so help me Dave.
Sopranos Republican
Matt from VT
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #4 on: August 26, 2013, 10:32:13 PM »

I, Matt from VT, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Northeast Representative, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia and the Northeast Region, so help me Dave.
Sopranos Republican
Matt from VT
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #5 on: October 26, 2013, 05:35:39 PM »

I, Matt from VT, Northeast Representative, Speaker, and Hand of The King, resign my seat on the Assembly, effective immediately.
Sopranos Republican
Matt from VT
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #6 on: November 01, 2013, 01:41:09 PM »

I, MattVT, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Vice President of The Republic of Atlasia, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
Sopranos Republican
Matt from VT
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #7 on: April 09, 2014, 04:53:41 PM »

I hereby resign from the office of Vice President of the Republic of Atlasia, effective immediately.
Sopranos Republican
Matt from VT
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #8 on: July 20, 2014, 11:21:33 AM »

Sopranos Republican
Matt from VT
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #9 on: July 28, 2014, 07:05:00 PM »

Sopranos Republican
Matt from VT
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #10 on: January 04, 2015, 03:55:28 PM »

I, MattVT, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Lieutenant Governor of the Northeast Region of Atlasia and will, to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
Sopranos Republican
Matt from VT
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #11 on: February 04, 2015, 09:39:31 PM »

I hereby resign as Lt. Governor of the Northeast region, effective immediately. I however, do not resign my post as Northeast Representative.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies