Swearing in of New Officeholders (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 01:50:58 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Government (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Swearing in of New Officeholders (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Swearing in of New Officeholders  (Read 572997 times)
Senator Cris
Cris
Junior Chimp
Italy

« on: November 29, 2013, 03:02:38 PM »

I, Cris, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Most Serene Representative and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia and of the Most Serene Republic of the Midwest, so help me Dave.
Senator Cris
Cris
Junior Chimp
Italy

« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2014, 02:36:59 PM »

I, Cris, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Most Serene Representative and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia and of the Most Serene Republic of the Midwest, so help me Dave.
Senator Cris
Cris
Junior Chimp
Italy

« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2014, 04:01:49 AM »

Senator Cris
Cris
Junior Chimp
Italy

« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2014, 02:46:12 AM »

I, Cris, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Most Serene Representative, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitutions of the Republic of Atlasia and of the Most Serene Republic of the Midwest, so *hug hug hug* me Dave.
Senator Cris
Cris
Junior Chimp
Italy

« Reply #4 on: July 26, 2014, 08:01:59 AM »

Senator Cris
Cris
Junior Chimp
Italy

« Reply #5 on: August 25, 2014, 03:31:21 AM »

I resign from the office of Most Serene Representative, effective immediately.

I, Cris, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Midwest Archduke, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitutions of the Republic of Atlasia and of the Most Serene Republic of the Midwest, so *hug hug hug* me Dave.
Senator Cris
Cris
Junior Chimp
Italy

« Reply #6 on: September 26, 2014, 06:41:27 AM »

I, Cris, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Midwest Archduke, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitutions of the Republic of Atlasia and of the Most Serene Republic of the Midwest, so *hug hug hug* me Dave.
Senator Cris
Cris
Junior Chimp
Italy

« Reply #7 on: January 02, 2015, 01:35:36 PM »

I hereby resign as Archduke of the Midwest Althing.

I, Cris, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of At-Large Senator and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
Senator Cris
Cris
Junior Chimp
Italy

« Reply #8 on: May 01, 2015, 12:26:07 PM »

I, Cris, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of At-Large Senator and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me God and Dave.
Senator Cris
Cris
Junior Chimp
Italy

« Reply #9 on: September 05, 2015, 01:50:35 AM »

I, Cris, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Senator At-Large of Atlasia, and will to the best of my ability preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of Atlasia, so help me Dave and God.
Senator Cris
Cris
Junior Chimp
Italy

« Reply #10 on: October 26, 2015, 07:57:03 AM »

I, Roy E. Barnes, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Senator for the Mideast, and will to the best of my ability preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
I don't think this is the right day for swearing in.
Senator Cris
Cris
Junior Chimp
Italy

« Reply #11 on: October 26, 2015, 10:28:22 AM »

I, Roy E. Barnes, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Senator for the Mideast, and will to the best of my ability preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
I don't think this is the right day for swearing in.

I was appointed by Governor VPH to fill the remainder of New Canadaland's term. Wink
Oh, I didn't see that. Sorry Smiley
Senator Cris
Cris
Junior Chimp
Italy

« Reply #12 on: January 01, 2016, 02:27:37 PM »

I, Cris, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Senator at-Large and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me God.
Senator Cris
Cris
Junior Chimp
Italy

« Reply #13 on: August 19, 2016, 07:08:30 AM »

I, Cris, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Fremont Senator and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me God and Dave.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies