Swearing in of New Officeholders (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 11:41:44 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Government (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Swearing in of New Officeholders (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Swearing in of New Officeholders  (Read 570971 times)
GAworth
United States

« on: September 28, 2013, 09:12:40 PM »
« edited: September 28, 2013, 09:16:42 PM by GAworth »

I, GAworth, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Most Serene Representative, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitutions of the Republic of Atlasia and of the Most Serene Republic of the Midwest, so *hug hug hug* me Dave.
GAworth
United States

« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2013, 07:05:28 PM »

I, GAworth, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Most Serene Representative, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitutions of the Republic of Atlasia and of the Most Serene Republic of the Midwest, so *hug hug hug* me Dave.
GAworth
United States

« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2014, 10:30:46 PM »

I, GAworth, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Secretary of Interior Affairs and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
GAworth
United States

« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2014, 10:19:29 AM »

GAworth
United States

« Reply #4 on: September 25, 2014, 10:39:18 AM »

GAworth
United States

« Reply #5 on: October 17, 2014, 10:06:55 AM »

I, GAworth, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Secretary of Interior Affairs and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.

I hereby resign my seat in the Althing.
GAworth
United States

« Reply #6 on: November 29, 2014, 10:03:56 PM »

GAworth
United States

« Reply #7 on: January 22, 2015, 08:48:40 PM »

GAworth
United States

« Reply #8 on: February 04, 2015, 09:11:36 PM »

I, GAworth, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Midwest Archduke, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitutions of the Republic of Atlasia and of the Most Serene Republic of the Midwest, so *hug hug hug* me Dave.
GAworth
United States

« Reply #9 on: March 07, 2015, 03:27:08 PM »

I hereby resign as Archduke.
GAworth
United States

« Reply #10 on: July 19, 2016, 09:19:19 PM »

I, GAworth, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Legislator of the Western Region, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitutions of the Republic of Atlasia and Fremont,  so help me Dave.
GAworth
United States

« Reply #11 on: September 14, 2016, 10:09:13 PM »

I, GAworth, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Legislator of the Western Region, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitutions of the Republic of Atlasia and Fremont,  so help me Dave.
GAworth
United States

« Reply #12 on: October 15, 2016, 06:31:05 PM »

I, GAworth, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Fremont Governor, and will, to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitutions of the Republic of Atlasia and Fremont. So help me Dave.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies