Swearing in of New Officeholders (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 01:13:29 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Government (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Swearing in of New Officeholders (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Swearing in of New Officeholders  (Read 572663 times)
Cranberry
TheCranberry
YaBB God
Austria

« on: February 28, 2014, 10:10:08 AM »
« edited: March 01, 2014, 01:39:54 PM by TheCranberry »

I was appointed Pacific Councillor this week, so I think I should swear the oath?

I, TheCranberry, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Pacific Councillor and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Pacific Region, so help me Dave.
Cranberry
TheCranberry
YaBB God
Austria

« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2014, 01:52:31 AM »

I, TheCranberry, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Pacific Councillor and will to the best of my ability preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Pacific Region and the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
Cranberry
TheCranberry
YaBB God
Austria

« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2014, 01:33:34 PM »

I, TheCranberry, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Pacific Councillor and will to the best of my ability preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Pacific Region and the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
Cranberry
TheCranberry
YaBB God
Austria

« Reply #3 on: July 05, 2014, 02:05:06 PM »

I am hereby resigning from the position of Pacific Councillor, effective immediately.

I, TheCranberry, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Pacific Governor and will to the best of my ability preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Pacific Region and the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
Cranberry
TheCranberry
YaBB God
Austria

« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2014, 03:01:51 AM »

I resign my council seat effective immediately.
No...
Cranberry
TheCranberry
YaBB God
Austria

« Reply #5 on: August 14, 2014, 01:00:04 PM »

I resign from the office of Pacific Governor, effective immediately.

I, TheCranberry, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Pacific Regional Senator, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
Cranberry
TheCranberry
YaBB God
Austria

« Reply #6 on: October 04, 2014, 02:20:09 PM »

I, Cranberry, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Secretary of Internal Affairs of Atlasia and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
Cranberry
TheCranberry
YaBB God
Austria

« Reply #7 on: October 04, 2014, 02:21:51 PM »

I, TyrionTheImperialist, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Secretary of Internal Affairs of Atlasia and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.

zomg more socks

Woops Tongue
Cranberry
TheCranberry
YaBB God
Austria

« Reply #8 on: October 07, 2014, 10:10:26 AM »

I resign from my position as Secretary of Internal Affairs and Regional Senator of the Pacific Region, effective immediately.

I, Cranberry, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of President of Atlasia and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
Cranberry
TheCranberry
YaBB God
Austria

« Reply #9 on: November 07, 2014, 01:29:35 PM »

I, Cranberry, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Pacific Regional Senator, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
Cranberry
TheCranberry
YaBB God
Austria

« Reply #10 on: March 06, 2015, 03:25:42 PM »

I, Cranberry, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Pacific Regional Senator, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
Cranberry
TheCranberry
YaBB God
Austria

« Reply #11 on: June 03, 2015, 02:35:39 PM »

I hereby resign as Senator for the Pacific Region.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies