Swearing in of New Officeholders (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 12:48:00 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Government (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Swearing in of New Officeholders (search mode)
Pages: [1] 2
Author Topic: Swearing in of New Officeholders  (Read 570689 times)
President Punxsutawney Phil
TimTurner
Atlas Politician
Atlas Legend
United States

« on: May 19, 2017, 12:28:56 AM »

I, TimTurner, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Delegate to the Southern Chamber of Delegates, and will to the best of my ability preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the Southern Region and that of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
TimTurner
Atlas Politician
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2017, 03:09:10 AM »

I, TimTurner, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Deputy Speaker of the Southern Chamber of Delegates, and will to the best of my ability preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the South and the Republic of Atlasia, so help me God.
TimTurner
Atlas Politician
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2017, 12:25:36 PM »

I, TimTurner, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Delegate to the Southern Chamber of Delegates, and will to the best of my ability preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the Southern Region and that of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me God.
TimTurner
Atlas Politician
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2017, 03:06:10 PM »

I, TimTurner, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of National Archivist, and will, to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
TimTurner
Atlas Politician
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #4 on: October 28, 2017, 01:28:30 AM »

I, TimTurner, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Delegate to the Southern Chamber of Delegates, and will to the best of my ability preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the Southern Region and that of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
TimTurner
Atlas Politician
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #5 on: November 02, 2017, 06:01:05 PM »

I, TimTurner, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Deputy Speaker of the Southern Chamber of Delegates, and will to the best of my ability preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the South and the Republic of Atlasia, so help me God.
TimTurner
Atlas Politician
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #6 on: February 20, 2018, 04:55:02 PM »

TimTurner
Atlas Politician
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #7 on: June 17, 2018, 10:40:56 AM »

TimTurner
Atlas Politician
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #8 on: July 27, 2018, 08:38:06 AM »

TimTurner
Atlas Politician
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #9 on: July 31, 2018, 04:51:04 AM »

I, TimTurner, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Speaker of the Southern Chamber of Delegates, and will to the best of my ability preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the South and the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
TimTurner
Atlas Politician
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #10 on: October 26, 2018, 01:04:35 PM »

TimTurner
Atlas Politician
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #11 on: January 26, 2019, 02:00:54 AM »

TimTurner
Atlas Politician
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #12 on: February 25, 2019, 01:13:36 AM »

I, TimTurner, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Acting Southern Governor and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the constitutions of the Republic of Atlasia and the region of South, so help me Dave.
TimTurner
Atlas Politician
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #13 on: April 26, 2019, 07:38:29 AM »

TimTurner
Atlas Politician
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #14 on: July 26, 2019, 01:52:31 PM »

TimTurner
Atlas Politician
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #15 on: October 30, 2019, 02:14:30 AM »

TimTurner
Atlas Politician
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #16 on: October 30, 2019, 02:35:48 AM »

I, TimTurner, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Speaker of the Southern Chamber of Delegates, and will to the best of my ability preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the South and the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.

TimTurner
Atlas Politician
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #17 on: February 03, 2020, 11:50:28 AM »

TimTurner
Atlas Politician
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #18 on: February 06, 2020, 08:11:48 PM »

TimTurner
Atlas Politician
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #19 on: July 31, 2020, 02:43:42 PM »

TimTurner
Atlas Politician
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #20 on: August 03, 2020, 04:25:33 PM »

I, TimTurner, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Deputy Speaker of the Southern Chamber of Delegates, and will to the best of my ability preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the Southern Region and that of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
TimTurner
Atlas Politician
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #21 on: September 09, 2020, 09:42:51 PM »

I, TimTurner, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Governor of the Southern Region and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the constitutions of the Republic of Atlasia and the Southern Region, so help me Dave.
TimTurner
Atlas Politician
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #22 on: September 09, 2020, 10:31:58 PM »

I, TimTurner, resign as Southern delegate, effective immediately.
TimTurner
Atlas Politician
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #23 on: November 03, 2020, 05:53:31 PM »

I, TimTurner, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Governor of the Southern Region and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the constitutions of the Republic of Atlasia and the Southern Region, so help me Dave.
TimTurner
Atlas Politician
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #24 on: January 30, 2021, 01:33:32 PM »

Pages: [1] 2  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies