Swearing in of New Officeholders (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 12:31:37 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Government (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Swearing in of New Officeholders (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Swearing in of New Officeholders  (Read 570681 times)
Classic Conservative
Junior Chimp

« on: July 20, 2015, 05:25:14 AM »

I, Classic Conservative , do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Pacific Legislative Councilor and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the constitution of Atlasia and of the Pacific Region, so help me Dave and God.

Classic Conservative
Junior Chimp

« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2015, 01:24:45 PM »

I, Wulfric, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Pacific council member, and will to the best of my ability preserve, protect and defend the constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave (and God).

I object toward this oath. Wulfric does not posses a mental capacity required to serve.
Governor Simfan appointed him, beacuse he was the best candidate for the office.
Classic Conservative
Junior Chimp

« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2015, 08:57:35 AM »

I, Classic Conservative , do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Pacific Legislative Councilor and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the constitution of Atlasia and of the Pacific Region, so help me Dave and God.
Classic Conservative
Junior Chimp

« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2015, 05:57:27 AM »

I hereby resign as Pacific Councillor and Pacific Speaker.

I, Classic Conservative, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Secretary of State of Atlasia, and will To the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of Atlasia, so help me Dave and God.
Classic Conservative
Junior Chimp

« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2016, 06:03:07 AM »

I, Classic Conservative, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Representative, and will, to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me God.
Classic Conservative
Junior Chimp

« Reply #5 on: September 02, 2016, 10:46:46 AM »

I, Classic Conservative, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Representative, and will, to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me God.
Classic Conservative
Junior Chimp

« Reply #6 on: November 05, 2016, 06:25:20 PM »

I, Classic Conservative, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Southern Delegate and will, to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the Southern Region and Republic of Atlasia, so help me God.
Classic Conservative
Junior Chimp

« Reply #7 on: July 22, 2017, 11:15:10 AM »

I, Classic Conservative, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Delegate to the Southern Chamber of Delegates, and will to the best of my ability preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the Southern Region and that of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me God.
Classic Conservative
Junior Chimp

« Reply #8 on: August 21, 2017, 11:10:21 PM »

I hereby resign as a Southern Delegate.

Classic Conservative
Junior Chimp

« Reply #9 on: April 29, 2018, 09:32:18 PM »

I, Classic Conservative, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Southern Delegate and will, to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the Southern Region and the Republic of Atlasia, so help me God.
Classic Conservative
Junior Chimp

« Reply #10 on: June 07, 2018, 11:15:02 AM »

I resign as both Speaker of the Southern Chamber and Southern Delegate effective immediately.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies