Swearing in of New Officeholders (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 03:18:44 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Government (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Swearing in of New Officeholders (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Swearing in of New Officeholders  (Read 570747 times)
This account no longer in use.
cxs018
Junior Chimp

« on: January 11, 2016, 07:27:25 PM »

I, CXSmith, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Assemblyman of the Northeast, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
cxs018
Junior Chimp

« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2016, 01:23:40 PM »

I, Assemblyman Smith, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Representative of the Northeast Assembly and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
cxs018
Junior Chimp

« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2016, 03:05:23 PM »

I, cxs018, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Lieutenant Governor of the Northeast and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
cxs018
Junior Chimp

« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2016, 01:28:14 AM »

I, cxs018, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Senator and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
cxs018
Junior Chimp

« Reply #4 on: May 21, 2016, 02:22:10 PM »

I, Abraham Washington, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Northeast Assemblyman and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.

The election isn't over yet FYI.
cxs018
Junior Chimp

« Reply #5 on: June 10, 2016, 11:36:22 AM »

I, cxs018, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Representative and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
cxs018
Junior Chimp

« Reply #6 on: June 13, 2016, 08:08:30 PM »

I, cxs018, hereby resign from the House of Representatives.

I, cxs018, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Senator and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
cxs018
Junior Chimp

« Reply #7 on: February 21, 2017, 07:37:53 PM »

I, CXSmith, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Lincoln Assemblyman and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
cxs018
Junior Chimp

« Reply #8 on: April 27, 2017, 11:50:39 AM »

I, CXSmith, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Lincoln Assemblyman and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
cxs018
Junior Chimp

« Reply #9 on: July 07, 2017, 09:43:23 PM »

I, CXSmith, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of the Atlasian House of Representatives and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
cxs018
Junior Chimp

« Reply #10 on: August 01, 2017, 02:47:38 AM »

I hereby resign from the House of Representatives.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies