Swearing in of New Officeholders (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 04:46:42 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Government (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Swearing in of New Officeholders (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Swearing in of New Officeholders  (Read 570785 times)
Terry the Fat Shark
Junior Chimp
United States

P P
« on: July 04, 2016, 02:14:10 AM »

I, dfwlibertylover, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Southern Legislator, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitutions of the Republic of Atlasia and the South,  so help me God.
Terry the Fat Shark
Junior Chimp
United States

P P
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2016, 12:03:09 AM »

I, dfwlibertylover, resign my seat in the Southern Chamber of Delegates.

I, dfwlibertylover, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Representative, and will, to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me God.
Terry the Fat Shark
Junior Chimp
United States

P P
« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2016, 06:15:33 PM »

I, dfwlibertylover, hereby resign the position of Atlasian Representative.

I,dfwlibertylover, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Southern Class I Senator, and will, to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me God.
Terry the Fat Shark
Junior Chimp
United States

P P
« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2016, 04:40:24 AM »

I,dfwlibertylover, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Southern Class I Senator, and will, to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me God.

For safe measure and such
Terry the Fat Shark
Junior Chimp
United States

P P
« Reply #4 on: November 25, 2016, 01:51:33 AM »

I hereby resign as Class I Senator of the Southern Region.

I, dfwlibertylover, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Southern Governor and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitutions of the Southern Region and the Republic of Atlasia, so help me God.
Terry the Fat Shark
Junior Chimp
United States

P P
« Reply #5 on: March 03, 2017, 12:00:08 PM »

I hereby resign as Governor of the Southern Region.

I, dfwlibertylover, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of President of the Republic of Atlasia, and will, to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me God.
Terry the Fat Shark
Junior Chimp
United States

P P
« Reply #6 on: March 12, 2017, 11:38:07 PM »

Resigning from the NSC because there hasn't been any progress since dfw took office.
The NSC was dissolved so you can't "resign" from it
Terry the Fat Shark
Junior Chimp
United States

P P
« Reply #7 on: July 07, 2017, 03:06:47 PM »

I, dfwlibertylover, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of President of the Republic of Atlasia, and will, to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me God.

Terry the Fat Shark
Junior Chimp
United States

P P
« Reply #8 on: August 21, 2017, 07:00:52 PM »

I hereby resign from the Presidency of the Republic of Atlasia.
Terry the Fat Shark
Junior Chimp
United States

P P
« Reply #9 on: October 27, 2017, 08:12:20 PM »

I, dfwlibertylover, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Southern Governor and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitutions of the Southern Region and the Republic of Atlasia, so help me God.
Terry the Fat Shark
Junior Chimp
United States

P P
« Reply #10 on: May 04, 2018, 02:40:19 PM »

I, dfwlibertylover, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Representative of the Atlasian People's House of Representatives, and will, to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me God.
Terry the Fat Shark
Junior Chimp
United States

P P
« Reply #11 on: July 06, 2018, 12:45:43 PM »

I, dfwlibertylover, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Vice President of the Republic of Atlasia, and will to the best of my ability preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me God.
Terry the Fat Shark
Junior Chimp
United States

P P
« Reply #12 on: November 14, 2018, 12:16:37 PM »
« Edited: November 14, 2018, 12:27:45 PM by Rip Heidi FF :( »

I, dfwlibertylover, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of delegate to the Southern Chamber and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia and the Southern Region, so help me God.
Terry the Fat Shark
Junior Chimp
United States

P P
« Reply #13 on: May 03, 2019, 12:17:09 PM »

I, dfwlibertylover, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Representative of the Atlasian People's House of Representatives and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me God.
Terry the Fat Shark
Junior Chimp
United States

P P
« Reply #14 on: July 10, 2019, 01:00:36 PM »

I, dfwlibertylover, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Secretary of Internal Affairs for the Republic of Atlasia, and will to the best of my abilities preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me God.
Terry the Fat Shark
Junior Chimp
United States

P P
« Reply #15 on: August 20, 2019, 01:31:35 AM »

Folks, let me tell you, this is a glorious day in Atlasia! Some say it is the greatest ever, the greatly respected and highly regarded Harry S Truman and I have talked about this before but we were afraid of what the fake news federalist media would say. Today I announce I am resigning so we can finally merge the positions of SoIA and AG and so that the once great but today low energy dfwlibertylover can enjoy a life as a zombie labor voter.

Now some like the totally deranged(!) YT cult and the ACP (some say they are also a cult, fox and friends has reported such rumors so I consider them valid!) may detract and say that this move is low energy and a sign of the times of a conservative trifecta incoming, but let me tell you, 100 years of labor reign is incoming and it has been sealed by the rise of figures such as lyin' LouisvilleThunder and Sleepy Muadibb, some say that this federalist bench is one of the most low energy ever, but who can say?

Anyways, for the TLDR version: I hereby resign from the office of Secretary of Internal Affairs (hopefully the last time that will be said by anyone!)

Congratulations to whoever won the Lumine bet!!!
Terry the Fat Shark
Junior Chimp
United States

P P
« Reply #16 on: August 20, 2019, 01:45:38 AM »

Folks, let me tell you, this is a glorious day in Atlasia! Some say it is the greatest ever, the greatly respected and highly regarded Harry S Truman and I have talked about this before but we were afraid of what the fake news federalist media would say. Today I announce I am resigning so we can finally merge the positions of SoIA and AG and so that the once great but today low energy dfwlibertylover can enjoy a life as a zombie labor voter.

Now some like the totally deranged(!) YT cult and the ACP (some say they are also a cult, fox and friends has reported such rumors so I consider them valid!) may detract and say that this move is low energy and a sign of the times of a conservative trifecta incoming, but let me tell you, 100 years of labor reign is incoming and it has been sealed by the rise of figures such as lyin' LouisvilleThunder and Sleepy Muadibb, some say that this federalist bench is one of the most low energy ever, but who can say?

Anyways, for the TLDR version: I hereby resign from the office of Secretary of Internal Affairs (hopefully the last time that will be said by anyone!)

Congratulations to whoever won the Lumine bet!!!
How far you've fallen...

Image link
It has been foretold by the Orbs that you will be the first to lose the presidential election!
Terry the Fat Shark
Junior Chimp
United States

P P
« Reply #17 on: August 20, 2019, 02:26:40 AM »

I can already smell the rot of your party! Time to abandon the sinking ship!

Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies