Swearing in of New Officeholders (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 10:44:31 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Government (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Swearing in of New Officeholders (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Swearing in of New Officeholders  (Read 570946 times)
OneJ
OneJ_
YaBB God
United States

« on: January 20, 2017, 10:37:52 AM »

I, OneJ_, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Southern Delegate and will, to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the South Region and Republic of Atlasia, so help me God.
OneJ
OneJ_
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2017, 06:26:00 PM »

I, OneJ_, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Representative, and will, to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me God.
OneJ
OneJ_
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2017, 07:03:40 PM »
« Edited: April 12, 2017, 12:12:38 PM by Rep. Southern AG OneJ_ »

After the Confirmation Hearing:

I probably don't even have to do this, but I'm doing it anyway just because.

I, OneJ_, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Southern Attorney General, and will to the best of my ability preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the Southern Region and that of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me God.
OneJ
OneJ_
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #3 on: May 05, 2017, 01:08:04 PM »

I, OneJ_, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Representative, and will, to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me God.
OneJ
OneJ_
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #4 on: December 14, 2017, 07:33:35 AM »

I, OneJ_, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Lincoln Assemblyman, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia and of the Region of Lincoln, so help me God.
OneJ
OneJ_
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #5 on: July 06, 2018, 12:01:57 PM »

So proud to be doing this on my birthday!

OneJ
OneJ_
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #6 on: August 19, 2019, 11:59:07 PM »

I, OneJ, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of the Southern Chamber, and will to the best of my ability to preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia and the Lincoln Region, so help me God.
OneJ
OneJ_
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #7 on: September 11, 2019, 01:25:02 PM »

I, OneJ, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Lincoln Councilor, and will to the best of my ability to preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia and the Lincoln Region, so help me God.
OneJ
OneJ_
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #8 on: October 23, 2019, 03:38:13 PM »

I, OneJ, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Councilor in the Lincoln Council, and will to the best of my ability to preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia and the Lincoln Region, so help me God.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies