Swearing in of New Officeholders (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 04:59:25 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Government (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Swearing in of New Officeholders (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Swearing in of New Officeholders  (Read 570792 times)
diptheriadan

« on: December 16, 2016, 02:52:04 AM »

I, diptheriadan, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Southern Delegate and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of Atlasia
diptheriadan

« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2017, 08:43:22 AM »

Just to be sure.

I, diptheriadan, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Speaker of the Southern Chamber of Delegates, and will to the best of my ability preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the South and the Republic of Atlasia, so help me God.
diptheriadan

« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2017, 12:10:35 PM »

I hereby resign as Delegate to the Southern Chamber of Delegates and as Speaker of the Southern Chamber of Delegates.

I, diptheriadan, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Governor of the South, and will, to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the constitution of the Republic of Atlasia and the Region of the South, so help me God, Dave, and anyone in between.
diptheriadan

« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2017, 11:06:49 PM »

I, diptheriadan, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Representative, and will, to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia.
diptheriadan

« Reply #4 on: May 28, 2017, 02:15:06 PM »

I, diptheriadan, hereby resign as People's Representative of the Atlasian House of Representatives.
diptheriadan

« Reply #5 on: July 09, 2017, 09:13:53 PM »

I, diptheriadan, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Southern Delegate, and will, to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution and People of the Southern Region.
diptheriadan

« Reply #6 on: July 21, 2017, 03:03:03 AM »

I, diptheriadan, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Delegate to the Southern Chamber of Delegates, and will to the best of my ability preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the Southern Region and that of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me God.
diptheriadan

« Reply #7 on: October 11, 2017, 02:46:10 PM »

I hereby resign from the Southern Chamber of Delegates
diptheriadan

« Reply #8 on: January 28, 2018, 02:00:18 AM »

I, diptheriadan, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Governor of the Southern Region , and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia and of the Southern Region, so help me Dave.
diptheriadan

« Reply #9 on: September 03, 2020, 09:13:08 AM »

I, diptheriadan, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Delegate to the Southern Chamber of Delegates, and will to the best of my ability preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the Southern Region and that of the Republic of Atlasia.
diptheriadan

« Reply #10 on: October 11, 2020, 05:16:02 PM »

I resign from the Chamber of Delegates.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies