Swearing in of New Officeholders (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 11:51:25 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Government (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Swearing in of New Officeholders (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Swearing in of New Officeholders  (Read 572624 times)
Chancellor Tanterterg
Mr. X
Moderators
Atlas Star
United States

« on: September 28, 2012, 11:29:24 AM »

I will be AFK until Saturday so I am going to do this now (I will do so again Saturday, if necessary).  I hope this is alright, sorry Sad

I, Mr. X, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Assemblyman of the Mideast Region and will to the best of my ability preserve, protect, and defend the Constitutions of the Republic of Atlasia and of the Mideast Region, so help me Dave.
Chancellor Tanterterg
Mr. X
Moderators
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2012, 04:53:24 PM »

I, Mr. X, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Assemblyman of the Mideast Region and will to the best of my ability preserve, protect, and defend the Constitutions of the Republic of Atlasia and of the Mideast Region, so help me Dave.
Chancellor Tanterterg
Mr. X
Moderators
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2012, 04:41:57 PM »

I, Mr. X, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Mideast Assemblyman, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the constitution of Atlasia and of the Mideast Region, so help me Dave.
Chancellor Tanterterg
Mr. X
Moderators
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2013, 12:00:15 PM »

I, Mr. X, hereby resign from the Mideast Assembly, effective immediately.

I, Mr. X, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Senator and will to the best of my ability preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
Chancellor Tanterterg
Mr. X
Moderators
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #4 on: September 27, 2013, 03:16:35 PM »

I, Mr. X, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Mideast Assemblyman and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the Mideast Region, so help me Dave.
Chancellor Tanterterg
Mr. X
Moderators
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #5 on: November 29, 2013, 09:36:59 PM »

I, Mr. X, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Mideast Assemblyman and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the Mideast Region, so help me Dave.
Chancellor Tanterterg
Mr. X
Moderators
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #6 on: January 03, 2014, 12:56:16 PM »

I, Mr. X, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of At-Large Senator and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
Chancellor Tanterterg
Mr. X
Moderators
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #7 on: June 26, 2014, 06:46:38 PM »

I, Malcolm X, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Northeast Assemblyman and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
Chancellor Tanterterg
Mr. X
Moderators
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #8 on: November 24, 2014, 07:27:29 AM »

I, Mr. X, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of IDS legislator and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia and the Imperial Dominion of the South, so help me Dave.
Chancellor Tanterterg
Mr. X
Moderators
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #9 on: January 19, 2015, 11:39:06 AM »

I, Mr. X, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of IDS Legislator and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Imperial Dominion of the South, so help me Dave.
Chancellor Tanterterg
Mr. X
Moderators
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #10 on: March 23, 2015, 07:16:25 AM »

I, Mr. X, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Southern Legislator and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
Chancellor Tanterterg
Mr. X
Moderators
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #11 on: July 22, 2023, 04:58:25 PM »

I, Mr. X, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Attorney General of Atlasia and will to the best of my ability preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies