Swearing in of New Officeholders (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 10:11:08 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Government (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Swearing in of New Officeholders (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Swearing in of New Officeholders  (Read 572573 times)
Speed of Sound
LiberalPA
Atlas Icon
United States

« on: April 28, 2006, 02:37:00 PM »

I, Speed Of Sound, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Midwest Governor and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Midwest region of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
Speed of Sound
LiberalPA
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2006, 03:30:09 PM »

I, Speed Of Sound, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Senator of the Midwest and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the Midwest region of Atlasia so help me Dave.
Speed of Sound
LiberalPA
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2006, 09:10:05 PM »

To add to the fun and anarchy, I hereby swear myself in as GM.
Speed of Sound
LiberalPA
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2006, 09:15:09 PM »

I, Cosmo Kramer, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Attorney General, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.

Sounds great except you haven't been confirmed and you're an ignorant as*hole.  Obviously you are not recognized as Attorney General. 
I am recognized by Ebowed, and that is what matters.

No, the Constitution stipulates a Senate confirmation is mandated.  That is a limit on executive power that cannot be denied.

Anything is possible when youre Ebowed the SuperFascist!
Speed of Sound
LiberalPA
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #4 on: July 14, 2006, 09:22:26 PM »

To add to the fun and anarchy, I hereby swear myself in as GM.

You don't swear into the GM position, idiot.
I know that, but I figured Id give you one more thing to piss and moan about.
Speed of Sound
LiberalPA
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #5 on: September 01, 2006, 10:29:26 PM »

I, Speed Of Sound, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of District 4 Senator and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
Speed of Sound
LiberalPA
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #6 on: December 08, 2006, 10:09:31 PM »

I, Speed of Sound, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Secretary of External Affairs and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
Speed of Sound
LiberalPA
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #7 on: November 17, 2007, 06:32:44 PM »

I, Speed of Sound, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Midwest Senator and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Midwest Region and of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.

Speed of Sound
LiberalPA
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #8 on: November 17, 2007, 06:48:03 PM »

I, Speed of Sound, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Midwest Senator and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Midwest Region and of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.

Welcome to the Senate Smiley
Its good to be back! Cheesy
Speed of Sound
LiberalPA
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #9 on: November 12, 2012, 02:06:45 PM »
« Edited: November 12, 2012, 02:26:08 PM by Speed of Sound »

I, Speed of Sound, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Secretary of Internal Affairs and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia.

You need to be confirmed first.
Oh, of course, of course. I apologize and thank you, Senator. I'm full of tiny errors in my formalities these days; be assured that it was a slip in procedure on my part and not an insult or arrogant passing over of our Senate.
Speed of Sound
LiberalPA
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #10 on: November 16, 2012, 03:55:36 PM »

I, Speed of Sound, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Secretary of Internal Affairs and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies