Swearing in of New Officeholders (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 02:47:44 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Government (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Swearing in of New Officeholders (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Swearing in of New Officeholders  (Read 570733 times)
AndrewTX
AndrewCT
Junior Chimp

« on: September 10, 2007, 06:57:35 PM »

I, AndrewCT, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Chief Judicial Officer of the Northeast Region and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of Northeast and of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
AndrewTX
AndrewCT
Junior Chimp

« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2008, 03:28:26 PM »

I actually believe this was supposed to be done this past Tuesday, not this upcoming Tuesday. Also, I wont be here next Tuesday. Anyways, here we go.

1) I hereby resign the office of Chief Judicial Officer effective immediately upon swearing in as Governor of the Northeast

2) I, AndrewCT, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Governor of the Northeast Region and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of Northeast and of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.

AndrewTX
AndrewCT
Junior Chimp

« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2008, 09:10:44 AM »

1) I hereby resign the office of Governor of the Northeast effective immediately upon swearing in as Senator

2)I, AndrewCT, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Senator and will to the best of my ability preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
AndrewTX
AndrewCT
Junior Chimp

« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2008, 08:01:48 AM »

1) I hereby resign the office of Senator effective immediately upon swearing in as Chief Judicial Officer

2)I, AndrewCT, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Chief Judicial Officer for the Northeast and will to the best of my ability preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Northeast of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
AndrewTX
AndrewCT
Junior Chimp

« Reply #4 on: November 07, 2008, 02:01:02 PM »

1) I hereby resign the office of Chief Judicial Officer of the Northeast effective immediately upon swearing in as Senator

2)I, AndrewCT, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Senator of the Northeast and will to the best of my ability preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
AndrewTX
AndrewCT
Junior Chimp

« Reply #5 on: March 02, 2009, 12:23:30 PM »

1) I hereby resign the office of Senator effective immediately upon swearing in as Governor of the Northeast

2)I, AndrewCT, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Governor of the Northeast and will to the best of my ability preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Northeast of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
AndrewTX
AndrewCT
Junior Chimp

« Reply #6 on: October 21, 2009, 10:28:50 PM »

2) I, AndrewCT, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Governor of the Northeast Region and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of Northeast and of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.

AndrewTX
AndrewCT
Junior Chimp

« Reply #7 on: March 23, 2010, 09:07:50 AM »

I, AndrewCT, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Northeast Representative and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the Northeast, so help me Dave.
AndrewTX
AndrewCT
Junior Chimp

« Reply #8 on: May 04, 2010, 04:39:07 PM »

Damnit.. well there goes my retirement....I guess I'll go for a second round.

I, AndrewCT, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Northeast Representative and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the Northeast, so help me Dave.
AndrewTX
AndrewCT
Junior Chimp

« Reply #9 on: June 28, 2010, 05:55:16 PM »

I, AndrewCT, do solemnly swear to execute the office of Northeast Assembly, and will preserve, protect, and defend the constitution of Atlasia, to the best of my ability, unless I feel lazy, than I wont, so help me Mr. Moderate.
AndrewTX
AndrewCT
Junior Chimp

« Reply #10 on: September 04, 2010, 08:06:28 AM »

I think I was supposed to do this, and might have forgot. I always get confused on these things.

I, AndrewCT, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Senator and will to the best of my ability preserve, protect, and defend the Consitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.

AndrewTX
AndrewCT
Junior Chimp

« Reply #11 on: February 13, 2011, 09:14:10 PM »

I, AndrewCT, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Secretary of Internal Affairs, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
AndrewTX
AndrewCT
Junior Chimp

« Reply #12 on: April 21, 2011, 04:23:41 PM »

I, AndrewCT, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Attorney General, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
AndrewTX
AndrewCT
Junior Chimp

« Reply #13 on: November 18, 2011, 08:54:42 AM »

I, AndrewPA, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Lt. Governor and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Northeast Region, so help me Naso.
AndrewTX
AndrewCT
Junior Chimp

« Reply #14 on: December 13, 2011, 02:37:41 PM »

you generally wait until your term starts (in January) to swear-in... Tongue

Yeah...this new Senate will be interesting.
AndrewTX
AndrewCT
Junior Chimp

« Reply #15 on: February 02, 2012, 07:47:36 AM »

I, AndrewPA, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Governor and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Northeast Region, so help me Colin Wixted.

AndrewTX
AndrewCT
Junior Chimp

« Reply #16 on: May 05, 2012, 09:53:28 AM »

I, AndrewCT, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Senator and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me NC Yankee
AndrewTX
AndrewCT
Junior Chimp

« Reply #17 on: May 08, 2012, 06:41:37 AM »

My deitification in your oath may cause legal problems for your Senate actions. I would recommend redoing it, right. Tongue

Eh, it'll do. It always does.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies