Swearing in of New Officeholders (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 01:11:47 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Government (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Swearing in of New Officeholders (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Swearing in of New Officeholders  (Read 570993 times)
Small Business Owner of Any Repute
Mr. Moderate
Atlas Icon
United States

« on: August 29, 2007, 12:38:26 PM »

I, Mr. Moderate, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Senator for the Northeast Region and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
Mr. Moderate
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2007, 11:26:52 AM »

1) I, Mr. Moderate, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Senator for the District 2 and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.

2) I hereby resign my position of Northeast Region Senator, effective immediately.
Mr. Moderate
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2008, 12:13:45 AM »

(1)  RESIGNATION.  I hereby resign the office of Senator, effective immediately.

(2)  OATH OF OFFICE.  I, Mr. Moderate, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Secretary of Forum Affairs and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of Atlasia and of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
Mr. Moderate
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2008, 04:44:21 PM »

He doesn't even live in the Midwest anymore.
Mr. Moderate
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #4 on: July 04, 2008, 11:31:56 AM »

I, Mr. Moderate, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of President of the Republic of Atlasia and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
Mr. Moderate
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #5 on: March 12, 2009, 10:41:42 AM »

I, Mr. Moderate, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Lt. Governor of the Northeast and will to the best of my ability preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Northeast, so help me Dave.
Mr. Moderate
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #6 on: September 30, 2009, 02:01:17 PM »

Attention, bitches.

This son-of-a-bitch, William Fox Moderate, is swearing up and down the block (solemnly!) that I will faithfully execute Governor AndrewCT for crimes of high treason (and the office of Northeast Representative Citizen whatever) and will do the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Northeast Region from the sick whims of our hack Governor, so help me Skydog.
Mr. Moderate
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #7 on: November 03, 2009, 09:22:21 AM »

I, Mr. Moderate, do solemnly swear that:
1. I'm still the one that you want to talk to in bed
2. I'm still the one that makes you turn your head
3. I'm still the one that makes you strong
4. I'm still the one that you want to take along
5. I will faithfully execute the office of Assemblyman of the Northeast Region and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the the same.
Mr. Moderate
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #8 on: December 22, 2009, 06:23:59 PM »

I, Mr. Moderate, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Northeast Representative and will do the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitutions of Atlasia and the Northeast Region, so help me Dave.
Mr. Moderate
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #9 on: May 06, 2010, 06:29:46 PM »

I, (the all mighty) W. Fox Moderate, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Northeast Representative (and my political enemies) and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the Northeast, so help me AndrewCT.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies