Swearing in of New Officeholders (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 03:24:10 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Government (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Swearing in of New Officeholders (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Swearing in of New Officeholders  (Read 570748 times)
Marokai Backbeat
Marokai Blue
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.42, S: -7.39

« on: March 20, 2009, 02:10:57 PM »

I, Marokai Blue, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Attorney General and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
Marokai Backbeat
Marokai Blue
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2009, 11:16:38 AM »

I resign the office of Attorney General immediately upon swearing in as Senator.

I, Marokai Blue, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Senator and will to the best of my ability preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
Marokai Backbeat
Marokai Blue
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2009, 04:57:52 PM »

Never hurts to do it again:

I, Marokai Blue, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Senator and will to the best of my ability preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
Marokai Backbeat
Marokai Blue
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2009, 08:50:27 PM »

Impersonating another Atlas member is illegal, as is impersonating cabinet officials, any way we could nail this guy for the former? He is acting like the president, afterall.
Marokai Backbeat
Marokai Blue
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #4 on: November 06, 2009, 08:37:57 PM »

Marokai Backbeat
Marokai Blue
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #5 on: November 06, 2009, 08:47:21 PM »

You know technically, once in you don't have to do it all. And if you do, traditionally its only been at the beginning of your term not in the middle, since you are an At-large Senator. You must just love taking the oath, or something. Tongue

I sure do. Here it is again. Tongue

Marokai Backbeat
Marokai Blue
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #6 on: December 11, 2009, 07:24:58 PM »

I hereby resign my position as Senator of Atlasia

I, Marokai Blue, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Associate Justice of the Supreme Court and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
Marokai Backbeat
Marokai Blue
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #7 on: July 02, 2010, 01:22:51 PM »

I hereby resign immediately as Associate Justice of the Supreme Court.

&

I, Marokai Blue, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Vice President of Atlasia and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
Marokai Backbeat
Marokai Blue
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #8 on: February 08, 2011, 12:17:22 AM »

I hereby resign as Attorney General of Atlasia, effective immediately.
Marokai Backbeat
Marokai Blue
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #9 on: June 07, 2011, 11:17:54 PM »

I, Marokai Blue, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Northeast Assemblyman, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
Marokai Backbeat
Marokai Blue
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #10 on: July 10, 2011, 07:04:22 PM »

I suppose I should do this, shouldn't i? Tongue

I, Marokai Blue, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Game Moderator, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
Marokai Backbeat
Marokai Blue
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #11 on: September 30, 2011, 05:26:39 PM »

I hereby resign as Game Moderator, effective immediately. I simply no longer have confidence in this game, nor do I believe I'm fit for this job anymore.
Marokai Backbeat
Marokai Blue
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #12 on: October 20, 2011, 02:05:12 AM »

I, Marokai Blue, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Attorney General, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
Marokai Backbeat
Marokai Blue
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #13 on: November 04, 2011, 06:07:49 PM »
« Edited: November 04, 2011, 06:10:29 PM by Marokai Breakneck »

I hereby resign as Attorney General of Atlasia.

I, Marokai Blue, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Senator and will to the best of my ability preserve, protect, and defend the Consitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
Marokai Backbeat
Marokai Blue
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #14 on: March 27, 2012, 05:06:08 PM »

After some reflection on this, I've decided to resign from my position as Senator.

I have found myself too occupied with other things to even be on this forum at all, lately, let alone deal with Atlasian stuff, and I'm deeply sorry for that. I'll return someday, but for now there are other things to deal with, and the Senate deserves better than my unfortunate inactivity.
Marokai Backbeat
Marokai Blue
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #15 on: September 07, 2012, 11:34:22 AM »

I, Marokai Blue, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Senator of Atlasia and will to the best of my ability preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia so help me Dave.
Marokai Backbeat
Marokai Blue
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #16 on: September 07, 2012, 12:03:26 PM »

*reposted for Yankee's knitpicking benefit!

I, Marokai Blue, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Senator of Atlasia and will to the best of my ability preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia so help me Dave.
Marokai Backbeat
Marokai Blue
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #17 on: January 14, 2013, 01:24:15 AM »

I, Hernando Resaldo Francisco Isadora III (aka "shua"), hereby resign from the office of Game Moderator, for the sake of the ultimate good of the nation and the safety of my person. 

Now I don't get the chance to fire you? Angry
Marokai Backbeat
Marokai Blue
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #18 on: March 01, 2013, 01:13:28 PM »

*deep breath*

I, Marokai Blue, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of President of Atlasia and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies