Swearing in of New Officeholders (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 04:42:35 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Government (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Swearing in of New Officeholders (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Swearing in of New Officeholders  (Read 572011 times)
Vepres
Junior Chimp
United States
« on: June 28, 2009, 12:06:06 PM »

Since it's not defined when the Midwest Lieutenant Governor's term begins, I assume it starts as soon at the end of the election.
----------------------------------------------------------

I, Vepres, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Lieutenant Governor and will to the best of my ability preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Midwest Region, so help me Dave.
Vepres
Junior Chimp
United States
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2009, 09:25:50 PM »

I hereby resign my seat as At-Large Senator of Atlasia.

I, Purple State, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Game Moderator and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.

Ok, maybe it's not that big a deal Tongue
Vepres
Junior Chimp
United States
« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2009, 04:33:26 PM »

I, Vepres, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Midwest Governor and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Midwest region, so help me Dave.
Vepres
Junior Chimp
United States
« Reply #3 on: December 31, 2009, 12:05:07 PM »

I, Vepres, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of ican'tunderstandwhyitwasformerlyknownasverinandwhatthehellisverin and will to the best of my ability preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the glorious Midwest Region, whenever I feel like it. *hughughug*
Vepres
Junior Chimp
United States
« Reply #4 on: March 05, 2010, 07:28:28 PM »

I, PiT (The Physicist), do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Southeast Legislator and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the Southeast, so help me Dave.

I, South Park Conservative, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Southeast Legislator and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the Southeast, so help me Dave.

I guess anarchy is on its way Tongue
Vepres
Junior Chimp
United States
« Reply #5 on: April 30, 2010, 12:51:25 PM »

I, Vepres, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of ican'tunderstandwhyitwasformerlyknownasverinandwhatthehellisverin and will to the best of my ability preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the glorious Midwest Region, whenever I feel like it. *hughughug*
Vepres
Junior Chimp
United States
« Reply #6 on: October 24, 2010, 04:28:33 PM »

I hereby resign as ican'tunderstandwhyitwasformerlyknownasverinandwhatthehellisverin/Midwest Governor.

Dude, we don't have neither Governor nor Lt. Governor now...

ANARCHY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies