Swearing in of New Officeholders (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 04:32:09 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Government (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Swearing in of New Officeholders (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Swearing in of New Officeholders  (Read 570775 times)
ZuWo
YaBB God
Switzerland

« on: July 11, 2011, 03:33:03 AM »

I, ZuWo, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Mideast Assemblyman and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
ZuWo
YaBB God
Switzerland

« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2011, 03:14:31 PM »

I, ZuWo, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Mideast Assemblyman and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Mideast Region, so help me Dave.
ZuWo
YaBB God
Switzerland

« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2011, 02:55:46 PM »

I, ZuWo, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Mideast Assemblyman and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
ZuWo
YaBB God
Switzerland

« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2011, 04:54:25 AM »

ZuWo
YaBB God
Switzerland

« Reply #4 on: January 28, 2012, 03:39:47 PM »

It's the first Friday after the election, so it's time for the elected ME Assemblymembers to take the oath of office!

I, ZuWo, do solemnly or affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Mideast Assemblyman and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Mideast Region, so help me Dave.
ZuWo
YaBB God
Switzerland

« Reply #5 on: March 25, 2012, 06:56:56 AM »

I, ZuWo, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Mideast Assemblyman, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the constitution of Atlasia and of the Mideast Region, so help me Dave.
ZuWo
YaBB God
Switzerland

« Reply #6 on: May 25, 2012, 12:01:06 PM »

I, ZuWo, do solemnly  affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Mideast Governor and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Mideast Region, so help me Dave.
ZuWo
YaBB God
Switzerland

« Reply #7 on: July 25, 2012, 08:52:43 AM »
« Edited: July 25, 2012, 08:54:50 AM by Mideast Governor ZuWo »

Oldiesfreak1854 and the other elected Mideast Assemblymen: You can only get sworn in on the first Friday after the election, i.e. in two days at noon (see Article IV, Section 1, Clause 8 ).
ZuWo
YaBB God
Switzerland

« Reply #8 on: January 25, 2013, 12:00:10 PM »

I, ZuWo, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Assemblyman of the Mideast region, and will, to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia and the Mideast Region, so help me Dave.
ZuWo
YaBB God
Switzerland

« Reply #9 on: March 29, 2013, 02:14:33 PM »

I, ZuWo, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Mideast Assemblyman, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
ZuWo
YaBB God
Switzerland

« Reply #10 on: May 24, 2013, 12:16:10 PM »

I, ZuWo, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Mideast Governor, and will, to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the Mideast Region, so help me Dave.
ZuWo
YaBB God
Switzerland

« Reply #11 on: July 26, 2013, 09:52:43 AM »

I, MustCrushCapitalism, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Mideast Assemblyman and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Mideast, so help me Dave.

(today is swearing in day... right?)

Yes, but you are a couple of hours early. The Mideast constitution says that "[t]hose elected shall take office at noon Eastern Standard Time on the first Friday after their election."
ZuWo
YaBB God
Switzerland

« Reply #12 on: September 28, 2013, 04:05:18 AM »

I, ZuWo, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Mideast Governor, and will, to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the Mideast Region, so help me Dave.
ZuWo
YaBB God
Switzerland

« Reply #13 on: May 23, 2014, 11:34:01 AM »

I, ZuWo, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Mideast Assemblyman, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the constitution of Atlasia and of the Mideast Region, so help me Dave.
ZuWo
YaBB God
Switzerland

« Reply #14 on: November 26, 2014, 04:55:41 PM »

I, ZuWo, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Attorney General and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
ZuWo
YaBB God
Switzerland

« Reply #15 on: August 18, 2017, 12:07:41 PM »

I, ZuWo, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Southern Senator, and will, to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies