Swearing in of New Officeholders (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 07:46:59 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Government (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Swearing in of New Officeholders (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Swearing in of New Officeholders  (Read 572853 times)
Napoleon
Atlas Icon

« on: February 28, 2011, 12:37:13 PM »

I, Napoleon, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Northeast Assemblyman, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.

Napoleon
Atlas Icon

« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2011, 12:56:44 PM »

I, Napoleon, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Northeast Assemblyman, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.

Napoleon
Atlas Icon

« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2011, 12:02:29 PM »

I, Napoleon, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully exceute the office of Senator from the Northeast Region, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
Napoleon
Atlas Icon

« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2012, 04:41:48 PM »

We don't take office until Thursday, however.
Napoleon
Atlas Icon

« Reply #4 on: February 23, 2012, 12:07:04 AM »

I hereby resign as Northeast Senator.

I, Napoleon, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Northeast Governor, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the constitution of Atlasia and of the Northeast Region, so help me Dave.

Napoleon
Atlas Icon

« Reply #5 on: July 06, 2012, 12:29:41 PM »

I, Napoleon, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of President and will to the best of my ability preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia so help me Tweed.
Napoleon
Atlas Icon

« Reply #6 on: August 31, 2012, 08:13:55 PM »

Don't worry, I messed up my first time swearing into the Senate too. Tongue
Napoleon
Atlas Icon

« Reply #7 on: February 19, 2013, 01:02:14 AM »

I,  Napoleon, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Senator and will to the best of my ability preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia so help me Dave.

I hereby RESIGN as President of the Republic of Atlasia.
Napoleon
Atlas Icon

« Reply #8 on: February 23, 2013, 06:51:55 PM »

I, Adam Griffin, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Vice-President and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.

I tried to add you to the Wiki, but you beat me to it. Tongue
Napoleon
Atlas Icon

« Reply #9 on: December 04, 2013, 02:15:54 PM »

I resign from the Senate. Sorry to anyone I disappointed.
Napoleon
Atlas Icon

« Reply #10 on: December 05, 2013, 10:41:33 PM »

I, Flo, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Senator and will to the best of my ability preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.

Congrats!
Napoleon
Atlas Icon

« Reply #11 on: December 05, 2013, 10:46:21 PM »

I, Flo, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Senator and will to the best of my ability preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.

Congrats!

This is an illegal violation of Atlasian law.

File a lawsuit then. According to the statute, this is legal but you can challenge it through the judicial system.
Napoleon
Atlas Icon

« Reply #12 on: December 05, 2013, 10:48:15 PM »

Congrats!

This is an illegal violation of Atlasian law.

File a lawsuit then. According to the statute, this is legal but you can challenge it through the judicial system.
Which law is it?

Proportional Representation Act
Napoleon
Atlas Icon

« Reply #13 on: December 05, 2013, 10:54:03 PM »

It's not legal because Napoleon was not a member of the Progressive Union when he resigned his seat. This is nothing more than an assault on our institutions and our laws, which the former Senator has been happy to engage in with his abominable record of inactivity and frivolity.

Challenge it in the courts then, your tirades are tiring. I would like to see your evidence.
Napoleon
Atlas Icon

« Reply #14 on: December 05, 2013, 10:56:54 PM »

It's not legal because Napoleon was not a member of the Progressive Union when he resigned his seat. This is nothing more than an assault on our institutions and our laws, which the former Senator has been happy to engage in with his abominable record of inactivity and frivolity.

Challenge it in the courts then, your tirades are tiring. I would like to see your evidence.

You destroyed the evidence when you deleted your post. Don't play dumb.

I have evidence that I was in the PU while  resigning. Do you have evidence that I did not?
Napoleon
Atlas Icon

« Reply #15 on: December 05, 2013, 11:11:57 PM »

If you want to erase any doubt that Flo's membership in the Senate is illegal, why don't you go ahead and spit out your evidence?

Challenge it in court and I'm happy to share my evidence. For now the burden of proof lies with you trolls.
Napoleon
Atlas Icon

« Reply #16 on: February 04, 2014, 08:57:52 PM »

Napoleon
Atlas Icon

« Reply #17 on: February 27, 2014, 10:50:19 PM »

Three years later and I am posting this same sh**t. Who wouldve thought?
Napoleon
Atlas Icon

« Reply #18 on: July 12, 2014, 02:16:18 PM »

I, Napoleon, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Game Moderator and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.

Also I resign as Ne representative.
Napoleon
Atlas Icon

« Reply #19 on: October 30, 2014, 09:39:00 PM »

I, napoleon do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Northeast Representative, and will to the best of my ability preserve, protect, and defend the Constitutions of the Republic of Atlasia and of the Northeast Region.
Napoleon
Atlas Icon

« Reply #20 on: December 21, 2014, 07:34:04 AM »

I, nap, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Northeast Representative, and will to the best of my ability preserve, protect, and defend the Constitutions of the Republic of Atlasia and of the Northeast Region.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies