Swearing in of New Officeholders (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 09:20:08 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Government (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Swearing in of New Officeholders (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Swearing in of New Officeholders  (Read 573677 times)
TNF
Atlas Icon

« on: July 05, 2013, 11:02:32 AM »

I, TNF, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Midwest Senator and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
TNF
Atlas Icon

« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2013, 01:14:02 PM »

I, TNF, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Midwest Senator and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.

TNF
Atlas Icon

« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2013, 06:37:55 AM »

I, TNF, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Senator, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
TNF
Atlas Icon

« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2013, 03:35:00 PM »

I, TNF, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Senator, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.

Tongue
TNF
Atlas Icon

« Reply #4 on: December 05, 2013, 10:45:05 PM »

I, Flo, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Senator and will to the best of my ability preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.

Congrats!

This is an illegal violation of Atlasian law.
TNF
Atlas Icon

« Reply #5 on: December 05, 2013, 10:53:21 PM »

It's not legal because Napoleon was not a member of the Progressive Union when he resigned his seat. This is nothing more than an assault on our institutions and our laws, which the former Senator has been happy to engage in with his abominable record of inactivity and frivolity.
TNF
Atlas Icon

« Reply #6 on: December 05, 2013, 10:55:44 PM »

It's not legal because Napoleon was not a member of the Progressive Union when he resigned his seat. This is nothing more than an assault on our institutions and our laws, which the former Senator has been happy to engage in with his abominable record of inactivity and frivolity.

Challenge it in the courts then, your tirades are tiring. I would like to see your evidence.

You destroyed the evidence when you deleted your post. Don't play dumb.
TNF
Atlas Icon

« Reply #7 on: December 05, 2013, 11:14:05 PM »

If you want to erase any doubt that Flo's membership in the Senate is illegal, why don't you go ahead and spit out your evidence?

Challenge it in court and I'm happy to share my evidence. For now the burden of proof lies with you trolls.

>resigns from the Senate after slowing it down for months
>calls everyone else "trolls"
TNF
Atlas Icon

« Reply #8 on: June 23, 2015, 05:35:56 PM »

I, TNF, hereby resign as Midwest Regional Senator.

I, TNF, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Midwest Governor, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the constitution of Atlasia and of the Mideast Region, so *hughughug* me Dave.
TNF
Atlas Icon

« Reply #9 on: July 18, 2015, 10:29:47 PM »

I, TNF, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Midwest Regional Senator, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
TNF
Atlas Icon

« Reply #10 on: July 19, 2015, 02:14:11 PM »

I resign from the Senate, given that the Senate will be a smoldering ruin of atomic radiation unless it decides to change its ways in the next few hours.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies