Swearing in of New Officeholders (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 11:49:11 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Government (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Swearing in of New Officeholders (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Swearing in of New Officeholders  (Read 570972 times)
Flake
JacobTiver
Junior Chimp
United States

« on: September 07, 2013, 02:34:47 PM »

I, Flo, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Pacific Councillor and will to the best of my ability preserve, protect and defend the Constitutions of the Pacific Region and the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
Flake
JacobTiver
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2013, 11:24:39 AM »

I, Flo, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Pacific Councillor and will to the best of my ability preserve, protect and defend the Constitutions of the Pacific Region and the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
Flake
JacobTiver
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2013, 10:25:44 PM »

I, Flo, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Pacific Speaker and will to the best of my ability preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Pacific Region and the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
Flake
JacobTiver
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2013, 10:39:36 PM »

I, Flo, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Senator and will to the best of my ability preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
Flake
JacobTiver
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #4 on: December 05, 2013, 10:40:48 PM »

I, Flo, officially resign as a Pacific Councillor and the Pacific Speaker effective immediately.
Flake
JacobTiver
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #5 on: December 05, 2013, 10:52:32 PM »

I, Flo, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Senator and will to the best of my ability preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.

Congrats!

This is an illegal violation of Atlasian law.

File a lawsuit then. According to the statute, this is legal but you can challenge it through the judicial system.
Which law is it?

Proportional Representation Act

It hasn't even been fifteen minutes and already?
Flake
JacobTiver
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #6 on: December 06, 2013, 12:57:45 AM »

I resign my appointed Senate seat effective immediately.
Flake
JacobTiver
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #7 on: December 20, 2013, 03:46:03 PM »

I, Flo, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Pacific Councillor and will to the best of my ability preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Pacific Region and the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
Flake
JacobTiver
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #8 on: February 17, 2014, 02:46:51 PM »

I, Flo, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Pacific Councillor and will to the best of my ability preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Pacific Region and the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
Flake
JacobTiver
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #9 on: April 18, 2014, 01:07:56 PM »

Flake
JacobTiver
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #10 on: April 25, 2014, 10:56:54 PM »

I resign my seat as Pacific Councillor. Effective immediately.
Flake
Flo
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #11 on: June 16, 2014, 06:09:19 PM »

Flake
Flo
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #12 on: July 13, 2014, 01:10:44 AM »

I resign my council seat effective immediately.
Flake
Flo
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #13 on: August 22, 2014, 12:05:26 AM »

I, Flo, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of IDS Legislator and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Imperial Dominion of the South, so help me Dave.
Flake
Flo
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #14 on: October 20, 2014, 04:03:41 PM »

I, Flo, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of IDS Legislator and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Imperial Dominion of the South, so help me Dave.
Flake
Flo
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #15 on: November 11, 2014, 03:29:27 PM »

I'm resigning as an IDS legislator.
Flake
Flo
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #16 on: November 26, 2014, 04:27:06 PM »

I, Flo, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Secretary of the Interior and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
Flake
Flo
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #17 on: December 22, 2014, 01:11:50 PM »
« Edited: April 20, 2015, 12:45:23 AM by Governor Flo »

I, Flo, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of IDS Emperor and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Imperial Dominion of the South, so help me Dave.
Flake
Flo
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #18 on: December 22, 2014, 01:13:04 PM »

I hereby resign as Secretary of the Interior.
Flake
Flo
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #19 on: April 20, 2015, 12:45:31 AM »

I, Flo, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Southern Governor and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the South, so help me Dave.
Flake
Flo
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #20 on: August 25, 2016, 01:46:11 PM »

I, Flo, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Northern Governor, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitutions of the Republic of Atlasia and the North, so help me God.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies