Swearing in of New Officeholders (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 10:02:21 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Government (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Swearing in of New Officeholders (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Swearing in of New Officeholders  (Read 573693 times)
pikachu
United States

« on: February 27, 2015, 10:54:33 AM »

I, pikachu, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Representative in the North East Assembly, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the constitution of Atlasia and the North East Region
pikachu
United States

« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2015, 02:01:27 PM »

I, pikachu, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Lieutenant Governor of the Northeast Region of Atlasia and will, to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
pikachu
United States

« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2015, 09:03:01 PM »

I, pikachu, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Representative in the North East Assembly, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the constitution of Atlasia and the North East Region

pikachu
United States

« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2015, 06:24:17 PM »

pikachu
United States

« Reply #4 on: July 27, 2015, 11:36:42 AM »

I, pikachu, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Northeast Governor, and will to the best of my ability preserve, protect, and defend the Constitutions of the Republic of Atlasia and the Northeast, so help me Dave.
pikachu
United States

« Reply #5 on: December 31, 2015, 09:33:05 PM »

Here we go again:

pikachu
United States

« Reply #6 on: February 11, 2016, 01:12:10 PM »

I, pikachu, resign my office as Speaker of the Northeast Assembly.

I, pikachu, resign my office as member of the Northeast Assembly.

I, pikachu, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Regional Senator for the Northeast and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia.
pikachu
United States

« Reply #7 on: March 05, 2016, 06:46:11 PM »

I, pikachu, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Regional Senator for the Northeast and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia.
pikachu
United States

« Reply #8 on: April 24, 2016, 08:03:37 PM »

I've pretty much stopped checking the forum at this point. I'll probably be back at some point (because who writes these sort of thing and doesn't come back?) but it'd be a massive disservice of me to the game if I continue on at this rate at this point. Therefore,

I resign as regional Senator from the Northeast.
pikachu
United States

« Reply #9 on: July 19, 2016, 10:17:52 PM »

I, pikachu, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Fremont Assemblyman, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitutions of the Republic of Atlasia and Fremont,  so help me God.
pikachu
United States

« Reply #10 on: September 19, 2016, 01:02:20 PM »

I, pikachu, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Fremont Governor, and will, to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitutions of the Republic of Atlasia and Fremont, so help me God.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies