Swearing in of New Officeholders (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 10:05:13 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Government (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Swearing in of New Officeholders (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Swearing in of New Officeholders  (Read 570926 times)
HagridOfTheDeep
Junior Chimp
Canada

Political Matrix
E: -6.19, S: -4.35

« on: July 24, 2012, 12:36:01 AM »

I, HagridOfTheDeep, do solemnly swear that I will uphold the Constitution of the Imperial Dominion of the South, and that I will, to the best of my ability, faithfully execute my duties as Imperial Legislator on behalf of Southerners in the Imperial Dominion and elsewhere. So help me God.
HagridOfTheDeep
Junior Chimp
Canada

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2012, 12:41:14 PM »

I, HagridOfTheDeep, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Senator of Atlasia and will to the best of my ability preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia so help me God.
HagridOfTheDeep
Junior Chimp
Canada

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2013, 11:20:07 PM »

I, HagridOfTheDeep, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Senator of Atlasia and will to the best of my ability preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me God.
HagridOfTheDeep
Junior Chimp
Canada

Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2013, 05:02:42 PM »

Oh, right...

I, HagridOfTheDeep, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Legislator of the Imperial Dominion of the South and will, to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia and the Constitution of the Imperial Dominion of the South, so help me God.
HagridOfTheDeep
Junior Chimp
Canada

Political Matrix

« Reply #4 on: July 12, 2014, 06:48:57 PM »

I, HagridOfTheDeep, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Secretary of Internal Affairs, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me God.
HagridOfTheDeep
Junior Chimp
Canada

Political Matrix

« Reply #5 on: October 02, 2014, 10:24:28 PM »

In case I still need to do this in light of the new nomination, I resign as SoIA.
HagridOfTheDeep
Junior Chimp
Canada

Political Matrix

« Reply #6 on: January 15, 2015, 11:56:22 PM »

I, HagridOfTheDeep, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Secretary of the Interior and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
HagridOfTheDeep
Junior Chimp
Canada

Political Matrix

« Reply #7 on: March 06, 2015, 05:21:41 PM »

I, HagridOfTheDeep, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Southern Senator, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.

I, HagridOfTheDeep, hereby resign as Secretary of the Interior.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies