Swearing in of New Officeholders (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 09:06:54 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Government (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Swearing in of New Officeholders (search mode)
Pages: [1] 2
Author Topic: Swearing in of New Officeholders  (Read 570904 times)
PPT Spiral
Spiral
Atlas Politician
YaBB God
Bosnia and Herzegovina

« on: September 27, 2013, 06:27:05 PM »

I, Spiral, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Mideast Lieutenant Governor, and will, to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the Mideast Region, so help me Dave.
PPT Spiral
Spiral
Atlas Politician
YaBB God
Bosnia and Herzegovina

« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2013, 12:37:25 PM »

I, Spiral, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Mideast Senator and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
PPT Spiral
Spiral
Atlas Politician
YaBB God
Bosnia and Herzegovina

« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2014, 01:02:20 PM »

I resign as Mideast Senator.

I, Spiral, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Mideast Governor, and will, to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the Mideast Region, so help me Dave.
PPT Spiral
Spiral
Atlas Politician
YaBB God
Bosnia and Herzegovina

« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2014, 01:16:34 PM »

I, Spiral, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Mideast Assemblyman, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the constitution of Atlasia and of the Mideast Region, so help me Dave.
PPT Spiral
Spiral
Atlas Politician
YaBB God
Bosnia and Herzegovina

« Reply #4 on: July 25, 2014, 02:41:30 PM »

I, Spiral, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Mideast Assemblyman, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the constitution of Atlasia and of the Mideast Region, so help me Dave.
PPT Spiral
Spiral
Atlas Politician
YaBB God
Bosnia and Herzegovina

« Reply #5 on: August 04, 2014, 01:59:40 PM »

I resign from the Mideast Assembly.

I, Spiral, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of At-Large Senator and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
PPT Spiral
Spiral
Atlas Politician
YaBB God
Bosnia and Herzegovina

« Reply #6 on: September 27, 2014, 12:28:12 PM »

I, Spiral, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Mideast Asssemblyman, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the constitution of Atlasia and of the Mideast Region, so help me Dave.
PPT Spiral
Spiral
Atlas Politician
YaBB God
Bosnia and Herzegovina

« Reply #7 on: November 29, 2014, 01:33:41 PM »

I, Spiral, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Mideast Asssemblyman, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the constitution of Atlasia and of the Mideast Region, so help me Dave.
PPT Spiral
Spiral
Atlas Politician
YaBB God
Bosnia and Herzegovina

« Reply #8 on: May 19, 2015, 12:55:49 AM »

I, Spiral, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Southern Legislator and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the constitution of Atlasia and of the South, so help me Dave.
PPT Spiral
Spiral
Atlas Politician
YaBB God
Bosnia and Herzegovina

« Reply #9 on: July 25, 2015, 01:15:57 AM »

I, Spiral, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Southern Legislator and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the constitution of Atlasia and of the South, so help me Dave.
PPT Spiral
Spiral
Atlas Politician
YaBB God
Bosnia and Herzegovina

« Reply #10 on: March 21, 2016, 10:13:49 PM »

I, Spiral, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Southern Judicial Overlord and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
PPT Spiral
Spiral
Atlas Politician
YaBB God
Bosnia and Herzegovina

« Reply #11 on: May 06, 2016, 10:46:22 PM »

I resign as Southern Judicial Overlord.

I, Spiral, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Southern Governor and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
PPT Spiral
Spiral
Atlas Politician
YaBB God
Bosnia and Herzegovina

« Reply #12 on: July 29, 2016, 01:33:05 AM »

I, Spiral, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Secretary of Internal Affairs, and will, to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
PPT Spiral
Spiral
Atlas Politician
YaBB God
Bosnia and Herzegovina

« Reply #13 on: October 07, 2016, 09:45:30 PM »
« Edited: October 08, 2016, 02:26:57 AM by Spiral »

I resign as Secretary of Internal Affairs.

PPT Spiral
Spiral
Atlas Politician
YaBB God
Bosnia and Herzegovina

« Reply #14 on: September 18, 2017, 10:17:42 AM »

I, Spiral, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Southern Senator, and will, to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
PPT Spiral
Spiral
Atlas Politician
YaBB God
Bosnia and Herzegovina

« Reply #15 on: October 18, 2017, 09:54:08 AM »

I, Spiral, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Southern Senator, and will, to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
PPT Spiral
Spiral
Atlas Politician
YaBB God
Bosnia and Herzegovina

« Reply #16 on: May 01, 2020, 09:29:29 PM »

I, Spiral, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Representative of the Atlasian House of Representatives, and will, to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
PPT Spiral
Spiral
Atlas Politician
YaBB God
Bosnia and Herzegovina

« Reply #17 on: August 15, 2020, 01:55:38 AM »

I, Spiral, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Delegate to the Southern Chamber of Delegates, and will to the best of my ability preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the Southern Region and that of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
PPT Spiral
Spiral
Atlas Politician
YaBB God
Bosnia and Herzegovina

« Reply #18 on: November 04, 2022, 09:46:19 PM »

I, Spiral, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Senator, and will to the best of my ability preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
PPT Spiral
Spiral
Atlas Politician
YaBB God
Bosnia and Herzegovina

« Reply #19 on: January 06, 2023, 04:38:09 PM »

I, Spiral, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Senator, and will to the best of my ability preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
PPT Spiral
Spiral
Atlas Politician
YaBB God
Bosnia and Herzegovina

« Reply #20 on: March 03, 2023, 12:32:17 PM »

PPT Spiral
Spiral
Atlas Politician
YaBB God
Bosnia and Herzegovina

« Reply #21 on: May 05, 2023, 11:08:21 AM »

PPT Spiral
Spiral
Atlas Politician
YaBB God
Bosnia and Herzegovina

« Reply #22 on: July 07, 2023, 12:00:01 PM »

I hereby resign from the Atlasian Senate.

I, Spiral, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of President of the Republic of Atlasia and will to the best of my ability preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
PPT Spiral
Spiral
Atlas Politician
YaBB God
Bosnia and Herzegovina

« Reply #23 on: November 03, 2023, 12:09:34 PM »

I, Spiral, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of President of the Republic of Atlasia and will to the best of my ability preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
PPT Spiral
Spiral
Atlas Politician
YaBB God
Bosnia and Herzegovina

« Reply #24 on: March 01, 2024, 03:13:14 PM »

I, Spiral, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Fremont Regional Senator and will to the best of my ability preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
Pages: [1] 2  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies