Swearing in of New Officeholders (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 03:16:21 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Government (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Swearing in of New Officeholders (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Swearing in of New Officeholders  (Read 572736 times)
windjammer
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
France

« on: May 07, 2013, 02:03:56 PM »

"I, windjammer, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Most Serene Representative  of the Most Supreme Republic of the Midwest and will, to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the Most Supreme Republic of the Midwest, so *hughughug* me Dave. "
windjammer
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
France

« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2013, 01:53:54 PM »

I, windjammer, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Most Serene Representative of the Most Supreme Republic of the Midwest and will, to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the Most Supreme Republic of the Midwest, so *hughughug* me Dave.
windjammer
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
France

« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2013, 07:42:12 AM »

I, windjammer, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Folk Representant of the Most Supreme Republic of the Midwest and will, to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the Most Supreme Republic of the Midwest, so *hughughug* me Dave.

windjammer
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
France

« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2013, 05:55:25 AM »

I, windjammer, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Archduke of the Midwest, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitutions of the Republic of Atlasia and of the Most Serene Republic of the Midwest, so *hug hug hug* me Dave.
windjammer
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
France

« Reply #4 on: January 24, 2014, 04:16:18 AM »

I, windjammer, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Archduke of the Midwest, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitutions of the Republic of Atlasia and of the Most Serene Republic of the Midwest, so *hug hug hug* me Dave.

windjammer
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
France

« Reply #5 on: February 28, 2014, 05:35:08 AM »

I, windjammer, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Midwest Governor, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitutions of the Republic of Atlasia and of the Most Serene Republic of the Midwest, so *hug hug hug* me Dave.
windjammer
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
France

« Reply #6 on: February 28, 2014, 09:45:08 AM »

and I of course resign as Midwest Archduke.
windjammer
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
France

« Reply #7 on: June 27, 2014, 03:31:01 AM »

I, windjammer, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Midwest Governor, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitutions of the Republic of Atlasia and of the Most Serene Republic of the Midwest, so *hug hug hug* me Dave.

windjammer
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
France

« Reply #8 on: June 27, 2014, 03:32:09 AM »

I hereby resign as Midwest Governor.
windjammer
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
France

« Reply #9 on: July 04, 2014, 01:38:40 PM »

I, Windjammer, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Vice President of The Republic of Atlasia, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
windjammer
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
France

« Reply #10 on: August 12, 2014, 02:44:56 PM »

I resign as Vice President and as Deputy Attorney General.
windjammer
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
France

« Reply #11 on: November 07, 2014, 01:45:16 PM »

I, Windjammer, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Mideast Regional Senator, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
windjammer
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
France

« Reply #12 on: March 06, 2015, 01:39:49 PM »

I, Windjammer, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Mideast Regional Senator, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.

windjammer
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
France

« Reply #13 on: May 30, 2015, 04:24:40 PM »
« Edited: May 30, 2015, 05:55:11 PM by Mideast Senator and Senate speaker windjammer »

I hereby resign as Senator and as Senate Speaker.

I, Windjammer, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Mideast Governor and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitutions of the Republic of Atlasia and the Mideast Region, so help me Dave.
windjammer
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
France

« Reply #14 on: January 23, 2016, 09:28:51 AM »

I, windjammer, hereby resign as delegate of the constitutional convention.

I, Windjammer, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Associate Justice and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia.
windjammer
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
France

« Reply #15 on: June 19, 2016, 04:51:57 PM »

I, Windjammer, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Chief Justice of the Supreme Court of the republic of Atlasia, and will, to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me God.
windjammer
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
France

« Reply #16 on: March 05, 2021, 01:52:55 PM »

Alright guys,
First of all, I would like to thank you all for having elected me. However, it was completely UNEXPECTED. And after careful considerations, I have come to realize that I will not be able to serve as president successfully. I thank god and Jesus Christ for having allowed me to find a good job quickly when I graduated 2.5 years ago and it is very likely I'm going to have a new job soon. (if I could soon have a girlfriend that would be great too btw lol). IRL always matters much more than  Atlasia and I will be way too busy to be an effective president.

Thus, I decline to swear in as president, I refuse to take office as president and I will remain Chief Justice of Atlasia.

God and Jesus bless you all.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies