Who would you vote for
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 11:02:16 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Who would you vote for
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Who would you vote for  (Read 8260 times)
12th Doctor
supersoulty
Atlas Star
Ukraine

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: January 12, 2004, 05:44:54 PM »
« edited: January 12, 2004, 05:56:35 PM by supersoulty »

Just so that you all know I still want GWBFan as my running mate.  I'm just doing this poll to dispell rumurs that GWBFan's party jumping would hurt the ticket.
12th Doctor
supersoulty
Atlas Star
Ukraine

« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2004, 09:58:35 PM »

Hey, there guys, don't you dare prove me wrong.  Smiley
Demrepdan

« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2004, 11:29:41 PM »

Just so that you all know I still want GWBFan as my running mate.  I'm just doing this poll to dispell rumurs that GWBFan's party jumping would hurt the ticket.

I jumped parties too. Why would MY party jumping NOT hurt the ticket?

Well, it might help somewhat. I'll be able to get more Democrats to vote for you, but that's not saying that I would be on the ticket anyway.
12th Doctor
supersoulty
Atlas Star
Ukraine

« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2004, 11:30:32 PM »

Well, it might help somewhat. I'll be able to get more Democrats to vote for you, but that's not saying that I would be on the ticket anyway.

That sounds like a snub.
Demrepdan

« Reply #4 on: January 12, 2004, 11:38:21 PM »
« Edited: January 12, 2004, 11:40:15 PM by Demrepdan »

That sounds like a snub.

Not a snub, just a "If you ask me to be your running mate I'll think about it." The last I heard you had already asked GWBfan to be your running mate and he accepted.
12th Doctor
supersoulty
Atlas Star
Ukraine

« Reply #5 on: January 12, 2004, 11:39:48 PM »

That sounds like a snub.

Not a snub, just a "If you ask me to be your running mate I'll think about it." The last I heard you had already asked GWBfan to be your running mate and he accepted.

He hasn't accepted yet.  I don't think so anyway.  If he says no, you are the next logical choice.
12th Doctor
supersoulty
Atlas Star
Ukraine

« Reply #6 on: January 12, 2004, 11:42:11 PM »

That sounds like a snub.

He hasn't accepted yet.  I don't think so anyway.  If he says no, you are the next logical choice.

I just want you to still feel welcome inspite of all.
12th Doctor
supersoulty
Atlas Star
Ukraine

« Reply #7 on: January 12, 2004, 11:52:34 PM »

That sounds like a snub.

I kinda hope that he respondes soon though, cause I need to know where I'm going with this.
12th Doctor
supersoulty
Atlas Star
Ukraine

« Reply #8 on: January 13, 2004, 12:00:47 AM »

That sounds like a snub.

I kinda hope that he respondes soon though, cause I need to know where I'm going with this.

Does anyone remember which tread the primary/convention schedual is under?
12th Doctor
supersoulty
Atlas Star
Ukraine

« Reply #9 on: January 13, 2004, 12:04:48 AM »

That sounds like a snub.

Does anyone remember which tread the primary/convention schedual is under?

Never mind, I found it.
Inmate Trump
GWBFan
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix
E: -4.39, S: -7.30

P P P
« Reply #10 on: January 13, 2004, 11:01:35 AM »

I'm afraid that after much thought on my candidacy and how it might impact Supersoulty's bid for the presidency, I will not accept his invitation to serve as his running mate.

I will continue to support him in the general election.  I do have some thoughts about who might make a good running mate for him.

Demrepdan would be a logical choice for the #2 spot on the ticket, but I believe his party switching might impact the election in a negative way - in just the same way my own party switching might have negatively impacted it.

Next would be YoungRepub, the leader of our party.  He would make a great vice president and I would support a ticket with him on it with great enthusiasm.

My next thought would be almost a dream ticket of mine.  jransbo from Minnesota.  Look at the good he did for that state; imagine the good he could do for the country.

No matter who Supersoulty picks to be his running mate, he has my full support and vote.

(Sorry, guys.  I had planned on saying yes to the invite to be VP.  But just yesterday I got a call from a company I've been trying to get a job with FOREVER.  I got the job!  I'll probably be starting Tuesday, but I won't know for sure until I have my drug test tomorrow.  Anywho, that means I won't have much time to campaign here.  I still plan on voting at the very least though when the time comes.
This thing is great fun!  Bye!)
12th Doctor
supersoulty
Atlas Star
Ukraine

« Reply #11 on: January 13, 2004, 11:07:23 AM »

I'm afraid that after much thought on my candidacy and how it might impact Supersoulty's bid for the presidency, I will not accept his invitation to serve as his running mate.

I will continue to support him in the general election.  I do have some thoughts about who might make a good running mate for him.

Demrepdan would be a logical choice for the #2 spot on the ticket, but I believe his party switching might impact the election in a negative way - in just the same way my own party switching might have negatively impacted it.

Next would be YoungRepub, the leader of our party.  He would make a great vice president and I would support a ticket with him on it with great enthusiasm.

My next thought would be almost a dream ticket of mine.  jransbo from Minnesota.  Look at the good he did for that state; imagine the good he could do for the country.

No matter who Supersoulty picks to be his running mate, he has my full support and vote.

(Sorry, guys.  I had planned on saying yes to the invite to be VP.  But just yesterday I got a call from a company I've been trying to get a job with FOREVER.  I got the job!  I'll probably be starting Tuesday, but I won't know for sure until I have my drug test tomorrow.  Anywho, that means I won't have much time to campaign here.  I still plan on voting at the very least though when the time comes.

Congratulations on your new job offer.  I hope that all turns out well with that and I am sorry to lose you as a running-mate.  Well, I guess that I will make my offical anouncment tonight on who I will pick in place of GWBFan.  I suppose I hadn't thought about it much to be honest, so I have to make some cosiderations.  Stay tuned.
Gustaf
Moderators
Atlas Star

Political Matrix
E: 0.39, S: -0.70

« Reply #12 on: January 13, 2004, 12:11:11 PM »

Congratulations! Smiley Hope you don't fail the drug test... Wink
YRABNNRM
YoungRepub
Atlas Icon
United States
Political Matrix
E: 0.90, S: -6.09

« Reply #13 on: January 13, 2004, 02:29:09 PM »
« Edited: January 13, 2004, 02:59:26 PM by YoungRepub »

I would just like to say that if I was offered the position I would turn it down.

I originally supported(And voted for) a Supersoulty/GWBFan ticket but now I must say that a Supersoulty/Demrepdan ticket would be great! Both are strong candidates who did a great job in this last primary.

I strongly support a Supersoulty/Demrepdan ticket.
jravnsbo

« Reply #14 on: January 13, 2004, 06:03:27 PM »

Very nice speech.  Congratulations on the job!!  and don't be a stranger though, we all apreciate your comments.

Harry
Atlas Superstar
Ukraine

« Reply #15 on: January 13, 2004, 06:37:31 PM »

Why don't you pick PD for your running mate?
PD
pd

« Reply #16 on: January 13, 2004, 09:16:59 PM »

Congratulations.
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies