Who would you vote for (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 03:04:32 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Who would you vote for (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Who would you vote for  (Read 8319 times)
PD
pd

« on: January 13, 2004, 09:16:59 PM »

I'm afraid that after much thought on my candidacy and how it might impact Supersoulty's bid for the presidency, I will not accept his invitation to serve as his running mate.

I will continue to support him in the general election.  I do have some thoughts about who might make a good running mate for him.

Demrepdan would be a logical choice for the #2 spot on the ticket, but I believe his party switching might impact the election in a negative way - in just the same way my own party switching might have negatively impacted it.

Next would be YoungRepub, the leader of our party.  He would make a great vice president and I would support a ticket with him on it with great enthusiasm.

My next thought would be almost a dream ticket of mine.  jransbo from Minnesota.  Look at the good he did for that state; imagine the good he could do for the country.

No matter who Supersoulty picks to be his running mate, he has my full support and vote.

(Sorry, guys.  I had planned on saying yes to the invite to be VP.  But just yesterday I got a call from a company I've been trying to get a job with FOREVER.  I got the job!  I'll probably be starting Tuesday, but I won't know for sure until I have my drug test tomorrow.  Anywho, that means I won't have much time to campaign here.  I still plan on voting at the very least though when the time comes.
This thing is great fun!  Bye!)
Congratulations.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies