Are you a BRTD Democrat? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 12:13:26 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  Individual Politics (Moderator: The Dowager Mod)
  Are you a BRTD Democrat? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Are you a BRTD Democrat?  (Read 4713 times)
Cubby
Pim Fortuyn
Junior Chimp
Israel

Political Matrix
E: -3.74, S: -6.96

« on: March 01, 2006, 03:19:34 AM »

1. Do you think that all levels of government should be concerned with more important things than passing prudish laws on strip clubs and increasing "indency' fines on TV? yes

2. Do you think Paris Hilton having to pay a higher tax rate than everyone else on this forum is a bad thing? No. I strongly support a progressive tax system

3. Do you think it's appropiate to use a special legislative session called to fix state budget problems to attempt to revive a gay marriage ban that was rejected in the regular session? No Oh my god, did they do that in MN? Where did they do that? Tell me so I can hate that state

4. Do you think tobacco executives are far less moral than strippers? yes

5. Are you happy with the theocratic Iraqi government? No I oppose all theocracies whether Muslim or Christian

6. Do you trust large corporations? No

7. Do you think Ralph Nader cares about anything besides his ego? He used to but not anymore

8. Have you ever drank more than $200 worth of alcohol in one week? No

9. Do you support public universities distributing "voter guides" to students published by openly communist organizations? Yes, just to balance the Christian Coalition "voter guides"

10. Do you consider fundies like Pat Robertson to have a positive impact on America? No they are evil scum
[/quote]
Cubby
Pim Fortuyn
Junior Chimp
Israel

Political Matrix
E: -3.74, S: -6.96

« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2006, 05:47:48 AM »

No Oh my god, did they do that in MN? Where did they do that? Tell me so I can hate that state

Yes that did happen in Minnesota, but before you hate us the thing was never brought up, some Republican leaders toyed with the idea before the special session commenced but agreed to drop it before the session. However the sponsor of that ban, State Sen. Michele Bachmann, a raging homophobic lunatic, still kept demanding it come up for a vote and argued it was more important to children's future than the budget and properly funding schools (yes, I wish I could say I was making this up.) This is the same senator who broke out into tears when the Senate President announced the end of the normal session before her bill came up for a vote as she kept begging him for a vote, and got members of a bunch of fundie churches to come with her to the capitol and pray over the desks of DFL senators who were against it. Now she's running for Mark Kennedy's House seat, meaning I'm hoping like hell Wetterling beats her.

Thats good to hear since I could never hate MN, they were the only sane state in 1984, denying Il Duce a 50 state sweep.

I am worried that religious fanatics such as Bachmann are able to be elected in Minnesota. With nuts like her and Kennedy, the Minneapolis suburbs seem like Dixie of the North or something.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies