PPT Declaration of Candidacy Thread
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 10, 2024, 01:38:49 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Government (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  PPT Declaration of Candidacy Thread
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: PPT Declaration of Candidacy Thread  (Read 667 times)
Q
QQQQQQ

Political Matrix
E: 2.26, S: -4.88

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: March 03, 2006, 12:37:26 PM »

Senators interested in serving as President Pro Tempore have 72 hours to declare here.
Peter
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix
E: -0.77, S: -7.48

« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2006, 03:31:48 PM »

I will run.

Had you asked me two weeks ago, I would have dismissed the idea of running for the Presidency Pro Tempore of this body. Recent events however call on me to run. Unfortunately the previous occupant of this office saw fit to ignore the Rules of this Body on two counts, and stubbornly refused to comply on at least one of these when his error was pointed out.

This lack of respect for the rules saddens me, and this body must hold its rules in the highest regard, for if we deliberately abandon them, one has to ask what other rules we are willing to abandon because it appears convenient.

If elected I look forward to working with the Vice President and all other Senators that allows us to consider legislation in an efficient and effective manner.
MasterJedi
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2006, 03:58:14 PM »

I'll run again and I hope people will support me for the work I've done in the past.
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies