Justice MAS117 appears on Inside Politics w/ Judy Woodruff
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 06:14:58 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Justice MAS117 appears on Inside Politics w/ Judy Woodruff
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Justice MAS117 appears on Inside Politics w/ Judy Woodruff  (Read 1240 times)
MAS117
Junior Chimp
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: May 23, 2004, 09:56:26 PM »

Lights, Camera, and Action....

Judy: Weclome Ladies and Gentlemen to another edition of Inside Politics right here on CNN the 24 hour cable news network. Were honored here tonight to have Atlas Forum Supreme Court Justice MAS117 of NJ on the program tonight. Weclome Mr. Justice.

Justice MAS117: Thanks for having me back Judy.

Judy: Whats your take on the upcoming Presidential election. What affect do you think the new Preferential voting will have on the election?

Justice MAS117: Well, I'm glad you asked that. I think the new system will have a lot to do on the outcome of the election. I am supporting Gustaf for President of the forum with his VP nominee Super, and second I'm going to support current President Nym90 of Michigan.

Judy: Are you looking forward to some possible cases on the Boss Tweed Abortion Bill and the Civil Unions Act?

Justice MAS117: Well, I'm not looking forward to any cases becasue that means there a problem at the Forum. However, I think that if the cases do come to the Supreme Court then they will be judged fairly by the SC.

Judy: Thanks your sparing us your time during your busy schedule to be here with us. Great to see you again Mr. Justice. Justice MAS117 of the Atlas Forum Supreme Court.

Justice MAS117: Great to be here Judy.

Judy: Moving along to the Crisis in Iraq...............
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies