The General Election poll! (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 06:29:53 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  Individual Politics (Moderator: The Dowager Mod)
  The General Election poll! (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: The General Election poll!  (Read 48075 times)
Demrepdan

« on: January 15, 2004, 12:12:36 AM »

I posted my map.  I admit it may be a little bias.
Where is it posted?

Yes, where is it posted? And by the way...how are you guys making these prediction maps? Are you using the confidence and predicition maps under the 2004 section? If you are, I would think that your maps are going to become quite crowded....

P.S. I like your slogan Supersoulty. "A New Team for a New Era" lol  I think I'll be sticking that in my signature now.
Demrepdan

« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2004, 12:06:00 AM »
« Edited: January 16, 2004, 12:13:24 AM by Demrepdan »

This map takes into a count Harry's influence in the South and DemRepDan's influence in the Midwest.  So Nym90 wins by 22.  Though I'm sure I've over-exagerated the effects the VPs will have on the election.

To post this map, I followed the instructios above to make the map.  Then you right click outside the US and hit properties.  Then you copy the pictures address (from the tp of the properties window) into a post, plus the pages link (from the bottom of the properties window).

Well, I can't really show you cause the screen gets messed up.  Hope that helps some.

I can win Illinois. TRUST ME! Many people think Illinois has been swinging to the Dems the last few years, with that in mind, you must realize I am a LIBERAL REPUBLICAN. They know I have a Democratic background, and the people of Illinois will vote for me. Plus the PRIDE that Illinoisans will have, that they actually have a fellow Illinoisan, running for VICE PRESIDENT! I bet I could carry 98 of Illinois's 102 counties (excluding Cook County), and win the popular vote by 61%. I WILL NOT LOSE MY HOME STATE!!
Demrepdan

« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2004, 06:49:47 PM »

Hot damn! As of right now it is tied! This is gonna be one close election!
Demrepdan

« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2004, 06:57:02 PM »
« Edited: January 19, 2004, 06:57:25 PM by Demrepdan »

No problem.  Just 48 til I'm a YaBB God. Smiley

I only have one more!!! Grin

Demrepdan

« Reply #4 on: January 19, 2004, 06:59:05 PM »

Ta-DA!!! I'm am VERY GLAD to announce that I am now a YABB GOD!! The ONLY YABB GOD on ANY Presidential Ticket! That should boost up the Republicans in the polls. We are headed for victory!

Everyone hail your new YaBB God, after 2 months and a half at the forum, I finally got it!! YIPPIEEE!!!
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies