Southeast Lt. Governor Election Tonight
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 12:34:30 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Southeast Lt. Governor Election Tonight
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Southeast Lt. Governor Election Tonight  (Read 227 times)
Jake
dubya2004
Atlas Icon
Cuba

Political Matrix
E: -0.90, S: -0.35

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: April 07, 2006, 04:18:46 PM »

Southeastern Citizens,

Tonight is the election for Lt. Governor to replace outgoing deputy Brandon W. There are many tasks that I wish to accomplish if elected, but the most important is getting greater participation in the Southeast Assembly. Paging through it, I see the regular eight or so people voting each time, and they're also the only ones debating and proposing legislation. Governor Preston had the idea of instituting a notification system either by e-mail or PM to bring more people out to the polls, and I plan to work on that with him starting Monday morning. Also, there's the issue of the budget to work out and the headaches associated with that. Failing to work out a budget after getting over a month to do so reflects poorly on the administration, however the Governor has assembled alot of data, and I'll make it my goal to have a budget drafted two weeks after the election.

Any specific questions can be addressed here. If not, voting opens at midnight.

-Jake
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies