Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 02, 2014, 01:52:44 am
HomePredMockPollEVCalcAFEWIKIHelpLogin Register
News: Atlas Hardware Upgrade complete October 13, 2013.

+  Atlas Forum
|-+  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
| |-+  Election Predictions (Moderator: Joe Republic)
| | |-+  2014 Gubernatorial Predictions
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] Print
Author Topic: 2014 Gubernatorial Predictions  (Read 38129 times)
OC
olawakandi
YaBB God
United States

View Profile
« Reply #75 on: July 13, 2014, 07:44:23 am »
Ignore

Dem IL, Pa, RI and ME

Tossup FL, MI, CO and ARK
GPORTER
gporter
YaBB God
United States

View Profile
« Reply #76 on: August 09, 2014, 09:25:01 am »
Ignore

No net change; Democrats gain Pennsylvania and Rhode Island and Florida while simultaneously Republicans pick up Illinois and Hawaii and Arkansas.

http://uselectionatlas.org/FORUM/index.php?topic=195483.new#new
the birth of modern america & onward election president samuel tilden running for reelection is set to face james g. blane in the court of public opinion
OC
olawakandi
YaBB God
United States

View Profile
« Reply #77 on: August 10, 2014, 08:47:09 am »
Ignore

People are mad about Quinn's performance. But, it is also Obama's homestate.

NM and MI as well as FL should be on the closely watched list. But IL will be close for Quinn once Cook comes in.
FreedomHawk
TheHawk
YaBB God
United States

View Profile WWW
« Reply #78 on: August 10, 2014, 09:28:16 am »
Ignore

No net change; Democrats gain Pennsylvania and Rhode Island and Florida while simultaneously Republicans pick up Illinois and Hawaii and Arkansas.

Does nobody know that Lincoln switched officially to Democrat? And add on a Republican win in CT.

Since I don't feel like linking and stuff
PM Economic: 1.38
PM Social: -4.77
Flo
YaBB God
United States

View Profile WWW
« Reply #79 on: August 10, 2014, 11:45:39 pm »
Ignore

Update

'Just curious, have you ever lived on the minimum wage? Seems you're eager to blame the politicians, in my mind, the moneyed interests pushing to abolish the minimum wage are likewise disingenuous.
OC
olawakandi
YaBB God
United States

View Profile
« Reply #80 on: August 11, 2014, 09:18:55 am »
Ignore

Dems win WI, NM and FL as well as Pa and ME

R's win ARK, CT or HI

3-4 seat net D gain
GPORTER
gporter
YaBB God
United States

View Profile
« Reply #81 on: August 13, 2014, 09:39:29 am »
Ignore

Update
Election night 2014 we may be well be sitting back & watching both Kansas governor & senate go Democrat. That means watch Iowa Senate & cross our fingers for a close Virginia Senate election for Senate & see North Carolina senate become like New York governor '94. It is possible both Kansas Senate & Governor go Democrat & Republicans control the Senate.
« Last Edit: August 15, 2014, 09:13:33 am by GPORTER »Logged

the birth of modern america & onward election president samuel tilden running for reelection is set to face james g. blane in the court of public opinion
Flo
YaBB God
United States

View Profile WWW
« Reply #82 on: August 13, 2014, 06:10:39 pm »
Ignore

Update
Election night 2014 we may be well be sitting back & watching both Kansas governor & senate go Democrat. That means watch Iowa Senate & cross our fingers for a close VirginiPrereading a textbook chapter is an active learning strategy that can improve the “communication” between the textbook author and the student. Through prereading, the student develops a mental outline for the entire chapter. This outline is the framework whereby concepts new to the student can be readily learned during more thorough chapter reading or classroom lecture. Prereading allows the student to develop a realistic study plan by providing insight into the length and level of difficulty of the chapter.a election for Senate & see North Carolina senate become like New York governor '94. It is possible both Kansas Senate & Governor go Democrat & Republicans control the Senate.

Interesting thoughts. I definitely agree with the textbook part.

'Just curious, have you ever lived on the minimum wage? Seems you're eager to blame the politicians, in my mind, the moneyed interests pushing to abolish the minimum wage are likewise disingenuous.
GPORTER
gporter
YaBB God
United States

View Profile
« Reply #83 on: August 15, 2014, 09:14:59 am »
Ignore

Update
Election night 2014 we may be well be sitting back & watching both Kansas governor & senate go Democrat. That means watch Iowa Senate & cross our fingers for a close VirginiPrereading a textbook chapter is an active learning strategy that can improve the “communication” between the textbook author and the student. Through prereading, the student develops a mental outline for the entire chapter. This outline is the framework whereby concepts new to the student can be readily learned during more thorough chapter reading or classroom lecture. Prereading allows the student to develop a realistic study plan by providing insight into the length and level of difficulty of the chapter.a election for Senate & see North Carolina senate become like New York governor '94. It is possible both Kansas Senate & Governor go Democrat & Republicans control the Senate.

Interesting thoughts. I definitely agree with the textbook part.
Forgive me I don't know how that happened. I've got the post fixed now. I study education in school maybe I did some weird copy/paste thing w/o realizing it jk.

OC
olawakandi
YaBB God
United States

View Profile
« Reply #84 on: September 01, 2014, 08:11:31 pm »
Ignore

AK Dem pickup
AR Ross def Hutchinson
FL Crist def Scott D pickup
IL Quinn def Rauner
ME Michaud def LePage D pickup