Hawkeye and the Jewish Conspiracy?
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 06:25:56 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  Political Debate (Moderator: Torie)
  Hawkeye and the Jewish Conspiracy?
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Hawkeye and the Jewish Conspiracy?  (Read 2040 times)
??????????
StatesRights
Atlas Superstar
Political Matrix
E: 7.61, S: 0.00

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: April 11, 2006, 01:44:22 PM »

I have a serious question. Ok, lets assume (not that I believe) their actually IS a Jewish conspiracy to like about a holocaust, etc, you know the stuff Hawkeye and a lot of people have said. What is the motive behind this conspiracy? Their are a lot of good conspiracy theories that have good credibility behind them, JFK, RFK, Lincoln, and a few others. So what exactly is the motive or reason behind a "Jewish Conspiracy"? I just can't figure any out other then plain ignorance of Judiasm.
Speed of Sound
LiberalPA
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2006, 01:49:02 PM »

The crazy anti-jewish ppl never thought this far ahead in thier lie because no-one ever came even close to believing them, so they never had to say any more than "Jewish Conspiracy!1!!1!!!!!"
afleitch
Moderators
Atlas Star

« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2006, 01:52:32 PM »

Some people thrive on conspiracy theories, finding reality boring. I'm the opposite. I find reality much more exciting.

It's why things like creationism, Christianity is opressed, drug companies are trying to kill us, Jews survived the 9/11 attacks, The CIA/Mafia/Castro/LBJ/Nixon killed Kennedy, HIV doesn't cause AIDS, there are toxins in the sky, The Bush family are aliens, everything is America's fault sort of nonsense thrives in todays climate.
John Dibble
Atlas Icon
Japan

« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2006, 01:53:21 PM »

[sarcasm]They're Jews, States - they don't need a motive. They're inherently evil and do evil things. EVIL I SAY![/sarcasm]
??????????
StatesRights
Atlas Superstar
Political Matrix

« Reply #4 on: April 11, 2006, 01:54:57 PM »

Some people thrive on conspiracy theories, finding reality boring. I'm the opposite. I find reality much more exciting.

It's why things like creationism, Christianity is opressed, drug companies are trying to kill us, Jews survived the 9/11 attacks, The CIA/Mafia/Castro/LBJ/Nixon killed Kennedy, HIV doesn't cause AIDS, there are toxins in the sky, The Bush family are aliens, everything is America's fault sort of nonsense thrives in todays climate.

A few of those "conspiracies" have a lot more credibility then this Jewish world domination rubbish.
The Dowager Mod
texasgurl
Moderators
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -9.48, S: -8.57

P P P

« Reply #5 on: April 11, 2006, 02:32:23 PM »

World domination!
jokerman
Cosmo Kramer
Junior Chimp
« Reply #6 on: April 11, 2006, 07:34:05 PM »

There's an RFK conspiracy theory?  Or are you just talking about the "Kennedy Curse" in general?
MasterJedi
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #7 on: April 11, 2006, 07:36:22 PM »

HAHA, I haven't heard anything about Pinky and the Brain for a long time! Grin
J. J.
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #8 on: April 11, 2006, 07:59:50 PM »

HAHA, I haven't heard anything about Pinky and the Brain for a long time! Grin

That's because Brain finally succeeded and is keeping a low profile.
Gabu
Atlas Star
Canada

Political Matrix
E: -4.32, S: -6.52

« Reply #9 on: April 11, 2006, 08:32:14 PM »

It's quite simple, really: a lot of people (for whatever reason) don't like Jews, so what better excuse to justify your hatred than the idea that all Jews are evil people bent on world domination and controlling everyone on Earth?
MaC
Milk_and_cereal
Junior Chimp

« Reply #10 on: April 12, 2006, 12:28:07 AM »

It's quite simple, really: a lot of people (for whatever reason) don't like Jews, so what better excuse to justify your hatred than the idea that all Jews are evil people bent on world domination and controlling everyone on Earth?

No Gabu, you demo-lib.  It's because they are not followers of King Jesus.
Obviously the holocaust was a diversionary tactic created by Hollywood during the FDR regime to lull Americans into feeling sorry for those who murdered Jesus and making America an athiest state.
??????????
StatesRights
Atlas Superstar
Political Matrix

« Reply #11 on: April 12, 2006, 12:38:39 AM »

There's an RFK conspiracy theory?  Or are you just talking about the "Kennedy Curse" in general?

Yes, it is said that the same people the killed/had JFK killed had RFK killed for similar reasons.
KEmperor
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: 8.00, S: -0.05

« Reply #12 on: April 12, 2006, 08:48:04 AM »

Yes, it is said that the same people the killed/had JFK killed had RFK killed for similar reasons.

They just dont like people who's initials end in "FK" obviously.  I personally blame the Fry King.
Gabu
Atlas Star
Canada

Political Matrix
E: -4.32, S: -6.52

« Reply #13 on: April 12, 2006, 09:19:53 PM »

I have no evidence whatsoever for this alleged conspiracy.

Yes, we know.
Storebought
YaBB God
« Reply #14 on: April 13, 2006, 09:51:18 PM »

I find quite the opposite reason why people resort to conspiracy mongoring.

Weak-minded individuals create a malevolent "international cabal" of whomever -- Jews, Magic Bullets, Neo-Liberals, etc. -- to admit the fact that a rational agency lies behind their ignorance or personal misfortune. Once that agency is exposed, then, however remote, the barking moonbat population have an identifiable source to direct their rage.

That's the reason why New Zealanders, for ex., are never scapegoated as workers of iniquity in the word. No one can identify them as such!

Consipracy theories let people (1) feel much more intelligent than they are, (2) gain a sense of control over their own lives.

Of course all of this has been said before, but it bears repeating.
Gustaf
Moderators
Atlas Star

Political Matrix
E: 0.39, S: -0.70

« Reply #15 on: April 16, 2006, 04:11:02 PM »

Hawkeye, how can Jews be BOTH capitalist and communist at the same time? THat doesn't really make much sense. And DIsney was fervently anticommunist, he helped the FBI during the McCarthy era.
I spent the winter writing songs about getting better
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.50, S: -6.67

P P
« Reply #16 on: April 16, 2006, 06:09:35 PM »

Hawkeye, how can Jews be BOTH capitalist and communist at the same time? THat doesn't really make much sense. And DIsney was fervently anticommunist, he helped the FBI during the McCarthy era.

Of course his "views" don't make sense. They're not supposed to. He's just a troll who's only puprose is to stir up sh!t. Quit giving him what he wants.
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies