Opinion of Umberto Bossi
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 24, 2024, 02:05:27 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  Individual Politics (Moderator: The Dowager Mod)
  Opinion of Umberto Bossi
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Opinion of Umberto Bossi
Freedom Fighter

Horrible Person

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 10

Author Topic: Opinion of Umberto Bossi  (Read 1118 times)
I spent the winter writing songs about getting better
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.50, S: -6.67

P P
Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: April 13, 2006, 01:32:38 PM »

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Umberto_Bossi
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2006, 01:36:28 PM »

I never liked the whole northern Italian seperatist movement especially since I am of southern Italian descent. I'll say horrible person.
Middle-aged Europe
Old Europe
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2006, 01:37:58 PM »

Probably even more horrible than Berlusconi.
I spent the winter writing songs about getting better
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.50, S: -6.67

P P
« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2006, 01:40:38 PM »

The only thing that could make Berlusconi look good are his allies. Pretty scary when the traditionalist Catholics are the sanest and most tolerable party in a coalition.
Middle-aged Europe
Old Europe
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

« Reply #4 on: April 13, 2006, 01:43:21 PM »

The only thing that could make Berlusconi look good are his allies. Pretty scary when the traditionalist Catholics are the sanest and most tolerable party in a coalition.

Actually, if forced to choose between Berlusconi and Gianfranco Fini I might even go for the latter one as the lesser evil.
Bono
Atlas Icon
United Kingdom

« Reply #5 on: April 13, 2006, 01:47:13 PM »

I never liked the whole northern Italian seperatist movement especially since I am of southern Italian descent. I'll say horrible person.

Probably for the same reason Wallonians dislike flemish separatists: they know how much of a hellhole their country would be without the other part.
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #6 on: April 13, 2006, 01:53:47 PM »

Probably for the same reason Wallonians dislike flemish separatists: they know how much of a hellhole their country would be without the other part.

I'm not much of a fan of the northern Italian way of life anyway. I wouldn't really miss northern Italy (though the country would be poorer) but I do believe that the country should move closer towards more unified behavior instead of seperatist movements popping up.
Jake
dubya2004
Atlas Icon
Cuba

Political Matrix
E: -0.90, S: -0.35

« Reply #7 on: April 13, 2006, 02:36:36 PM »

Freedom Fighter
MasterJedi
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #8 on: April 14, 2006, 01:25:24 PM »

Horrible Person
??????????
StatesRights
Atlas Superstar
Political Matrix
E: 7.61, S: 0.00

« Reply #9 on: April 14, 2006, 04:55:17 PM »

I'm not much of a fan of the northern Italian way of life anyway. I wouldn't really miss northern Italy (though the country would be poorer) but I do believe that the country should move closer towards more unified behavior instead of seperatist movements popping up.

No dissing on Northern Italians please. Smiley
Colin
ColinW
Atlas Icon
Papua New Guinea

Political Matrix
E: 3.87, S: -6.09

« Reply #10 on: April 14, 2006, 08:35:57 PM »

But you're not Italian, you're Tirolian, IIRC. My guess is your family never actually lived in Italy because they left prior to the Treaty of Versailles.
??????????
StatesRights
Atlas Superstar
Political Matrix
E: 7.61, S: 0.00

« Reply #11 on: April 15, 2006, 12:24:26 AM »

But you're not Italian, you're Tirolian, IIRC. My guess is your family never actually lived in Italy because they left prior to the Treaty of Versailles.

Correct, but now my family that does live there mostly lives in Northern Italy in Bolzano (Bozen).
Filuwaúrdjan
Realpolitik
Atlas Institution
United Kingdom

« Reply #12 on: April 15, 2006, 02:38:58 PM »

Insane
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies