Which "MIKE NASO" is better looking?
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 05:08:21 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Which "MIKE NASO" is better looking?
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2
Poll
Question: Which "MIKE NASO" is better looking?
Mike Naso from October 2005

Mike Naso from April 2006

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 22

Author Topic: Which "MIKE NASO" is better looking?  (Read 3273 times)
Reaganfan
Atlas Icon
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: April 18, 2006, 04:19:51 AM »
« edited: April 18, 2006, 04:25:32 AM by Mike Naso »

OCTOBER 2005:

APRIL 2006:
Bacon King
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.63, S: -9.49

« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2006, 06:11:36 AM »

April 2006- the hair is very suave. Though you cant always tell how someone looks with a single picture.
Reaganfan
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2006, 06:12:44 AM »

April 2006- the hair is very suave. Though you cant always tell how someone looks with a single picture.

My dad said I have hair like Ted Danson did back during the days of "Cheers".
skybridge
« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2006, 10:30:26 AM »

How can someone so repulsive be so in love with himself? Was it October 2005 you vowed never to brush your teeth again?
Reaganfan
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #4 on: April 18, 2006, 01:41:15 PM »

How can someone so repulsive be so in love with himself? Was it October 2005 you vowed never to brush your teeth again?

I have braces and they can look bad in certain pictures. As for this thread, I'd like to know which style to keep. From the results thus far, I'm guessing my current look is best.
Speed of Sound
LiberalPA
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #5 on: April 18, 2006, 02:41:45 PM »

Definetly the April 06 version.
Max Power
Junior Chimp
Political Matrix
E: 1.84, S: -8.09

« Reply #6 on: April 18, 2006, 04:40:25 PM »

Ah, I'm not the only one whose lost weight? Smiley

The new one.
minionofmidas
Lewis Trondheim
Atlas Institution
India

« Reply #7 on: April 18, 2006, 04:42:39 PM »

I'd advise you on either going back to the old hairstyle or develop a whole new one, but keep the current facial expression.
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #8 on: April 18, 2006, 04:44:41 PM »

In the first one you look very young, Naso. The second one makes you look too old and I don't like the semi-fro hairstyle. You need to go for a totally new look.
Virginian87
YaBB God
Political Matrix
E: -3.55, S: 2.70

« Reply #9 on: April 18, 2006, 07:25:26 PM »

The second look makes you look like Biff from Back to the Future.
Gabu
Atlas Star
Canada

Political Matrix
E: -4.32, S: -6.52

« Reply #10 on: April 18, 2006, 07:29:26 PM »

Your face is a little too shiny in the October picture, so April.
Gabu
Atlas Star
Canada

Political Matrix
E: -4.32, S: -6.52

« Reply #11 on: April 18, 2006, 09:13:16 PM »

Well this thread can be summed up in one word "narcissistic"

Calling one of them better looking is not the same as calling either of them good looking... Tongue
Reaganfan
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #12 on: April 19, 2006, 02:30:17 AM »

In the first one you look very young, Naso. The second one makes you look too old and I don't like the semi-fro hairstyle. You need to go for a totally new look.

Semi-fro? Please! I slick my hair back with gel...let the gel dry and harden...then comb through it so that I have my dry air, but it stays in place. Almost as if it's dry gel.
Gustaf
Moderators
Atlas Star

Political Matrix
E: 0.39, S: -0.70

« Reply #13 on: April 19, 2006, 09:23:13 AM »

It's to sad to see guys obsess about their looks almost as much as women do. I didn't expect gender equality to mean genders adopting each other's bad traits. Tongue
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #14 on: April 19, 2006, 03:08:53 PM »

Semi-fro? Please! I slick my hair back with gel...let the gel dry and harden...then comb through it so that I have my dry air, but it stays in place. Almost as if it's dry gel.

It looks like a fro, Naso.
Rin-chan
rinchan089
YaBB God
Japan

Political Matrix
E: 6.84, S: 5.57

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #15 on: April 19, 2006, 06:58:50 PM »

That's what I was thinking.

I would have said neither, but I said the 2005 one because you look more like someone who is having fun.

The 2006 one reminds me of this cocky a$$ who used to be in my Latin class and pissed me and everyone else in the room off everyday for victimizing himself.  You don't look much like him, other than your fair skin, red hair, and blue eyes, but your facial expression looks like his.

Rin-chan
Reaganfan
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #16 on: April 19, 2006, 07:18:11 PM »

I would have said neither, but I said the 2005 one because you look more like someone who is having fun.

The 2006 one reminds me of this cocky a$$ who used to be in my Latin class and pissed me and everyone else in the room off everyday for victimizing himself.  You don't look much like him, other than your fair skin, red hair, and blue eyes, but your facial expression looks like his.

Rin-chan

I have brown eyes...but okay. So what...you don't think Im a decent looking guy?
Rin-chan
rinchan089
YaBB God
Japan

Political Matrix
E: 6.84, S: 5.57

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #17 on: April 19, 2006, 07:26:47 PM »

Rin-chan

I have brown eyes...but okay. So what...you don't think Im a decent looking guy?

I don't think you're ugly, you just remind me of that guy in that one picture and it creeped me out.

Nothing against you.

Rin-chan
Max Power
Junior Chimp
Political Matrix
E: 1.84, S: -8.09

« Reply #18 on: April 19, 2006, 08:56:35 PM »

At least you're better looking than me.
MAS117
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #19 on: April 19, 2006, 09:19:52 PM »

I have braces and they can look bad in certain pictures. As for this thread, I'd like to know which style to keep. From the results thus far, I'm guessing my current look is best.

Certain pictures? LOL
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #20 on: April 19, 2006, 09:55:27 PM »

Certain pictures? LOL

You just beg for horrible pictures of yourself to be posted, don't you? Stop going out of your way to mock Naso because you wouldn't like "certain bad" pictures posted.
TeePee4Prez
Flyers2004
Atlas Icon

« Reply #21 on: April 19, 2006, 10:04:15 PM »
« Edited: April 19, 2006, 10:06:49 PM by Flyers2006 »

Neither, he looks like Danny Bonaduce in both of them.  Danny Bonaduce is the Masturbation Poster Boy.  I did like him on EAGLE 106 back in the late 1980s and early 1990s.  Applicable to this the show was called "The Nut Hut".  Fitting for Mike Naso!  Anyway to commemorate them:

R.I.P 1993

I'm not sure if Philly area people on here remember this station.  Bring back Dr. Judy and Lovephones!
MAS117
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #22 on: April 19, 2006, 10:11:06 PM »

Certain pictures? LOL

You just beg for horrible pictures of yourself to be posted, don't you? Stop going out of your way to mock Naso because you wouldn't like "certain bad" pictures posted.

Give me a break Phil. I'm not posting any pictures of Naso. He's posting them of himself. I'm not going out of my way, because hes the one posting one! He's giving everyone an opporunity, not just me. If your going to post pictures of yourself, you have to be ready for criticism.

Flyers, I am a fan of Danny Bonaduce. He was on Sirius for a week on Howard 100 and I thought he was funny as hell.
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #23 on: April 19, 2006, 10:15:36 PM »

Give me a break Phil. I'm not posting any pictures of Naso. He's posting them of himself. I'm not going out of my way, because hes the one posting one! He's giving everyone an opporunity, not just me. If your going to post pictures of yourself, you have to be ready for criticism.

You do nothing but mock Naso because you are frequently mocked here and need to take it out on someone. Go ahead and criticize but don't mock him the way you do or we could have a conversation about 2.47 SECONDS!
TeePee4Prez
Flyers2004
Atlas Icon

« Reply #24 on: April 19, 2006, 10:17:19 PM »

Certain pictures? LOL

Flyers, I am a fan of Danny Bonaduce. He was on Sirius for a week on Howard 100 and I thought he was funny as hell.

I wish I had satellite radio.  I also wish they brought back Eagle 106 cause the rest of the Philly stations are starting to suck even one my friend's DJ at.  (Will say who by PM or AIM.)
Pages: [1] 2  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies