New Orleans Mayoral Election 2006 (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 09:38:10 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Gubernatorial/State Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  New Orleans Mayoral Election 2006 (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: New Orleans Mayoral Election 2006  (Read 26231 times)
Democratic Hawk
LucysBeau
Atlas Icon
United Kingdom

Political Matrix
E: -2.58, S: 2.43

« on: April 23, 2006, 01:40:32 AM »

Lets just say I hope Forman's and Couhig's votes break for Landrieu in the run-off. Nagin can have the stragglers

One Democratic candidate, Roderick Dean, got 16 votes, which is one more than I've received thus far in Fantasy D4 Senate race Tongue. How many nominations did this guy need to get on the ballot?

Dave
Democratic Hawk
LucysBeau
Atlas Icon
United Kingdom

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2006, 07:12:10 PM »

Not too late for a prediction I hope:

Landrieu 52.5%; Nagin 47.5%. I think Forman's endorsement of Landrieu helps him more than Couhig's endorsement of Nagin

Democrats should remember than Nagin was a Republican until he opportunistically Sad became a Democrat just so he could run for mayor (of course, please correct me if I'm mistaken); while the Landrieu family have served New Orleans and Lousiana well

Dave
Democratic Hawk
LucysBeau
Atlas Icon
United Kingdom

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2006, 11:09:31 PM »

I wonder if New Orleans Republicans broke for Nagin. Maybe they know he'll do a poor job of it and it gives them the perfect opportunity to beat up on an incompetent "Democrat". Couhig needs to get his head read; at least, Forman had the right intention but, at the end of the day, it wasn't enough for Mitch

Not Sad a good result for New Orleans but 52% have made their bed and, unfortunately, the other 48% are going to have to lie on it. New Orleans has, for want of more apt words, sh**t in its own nest

Dave
Democratic Hawk
LucysBeau
Atlas Icon
United Kingdom

Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: May 20, 2006, 11:29:50 PM »

I wonder if New Orleans Republicans broke for Nagin. Maybe they know he'll do a poor job of it and it gives them the perfect opportunity to beat up on an incompetent "Democrat". Couhig needs to get his head read; at least, Forman had the right intention but, at the end of the day, it wasn't enough for Mitch

Not Sad a good result for New Orleans but 52% have made their bed and, unfortunately, the other 48% are going to have to lie on it. New Orleans has, for want of more apt words, sh**t in its own nest

Dave

You mean like that Bush loving "Democrat" who won the primary in Texas because of Republicans? He just voted for the latest tax cut for the rich. Of course as I recall some fools on this forum call themselves "Democrats" and supported him.

I'm talking New Orleans not Texas

Dave
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies