I just got busted for.... (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 09:01:54 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  I just got busted for.... (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: I just got busted for....  (Read 14750 times)
??????????
StatesRights
Atlas Superstar
Political Matrix
E: 7.61, S: 0.00

« on: April 25, 2006, 12:40:02 AM »

??????????
StatesRights
Atlas Superstar
Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2006, 01:39:56 PM »

To answer some questions...

I had about 20oz of vodka on me and I was intoxication.  The formal charges are "possession of an illegal substance on school grounds" and "intoxication on school grounds".

The suspension is 5 days, plus a superintendant's hearing on Friday to decide if the suspension should be longer.  (But I doubt it will be extended, as I have no prior record.)

Are you Irish? That could be a really good excuse you may be able to use.
??????????
StatesRights
Atlas Superstar
Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2006, 12:14:55 AM »

To answer some questions...

I had about 20oz of vodka on me and I was intoxication.  The formal charges are "possession of an illegal substance on school grounds" and "intoxication on school grounds".

The suspension is 5 days, plus a superintendant's hearing on Friday to decide if the suspension should be longer.  (But I doubt it will be extended, as I have no prior record.)

What has been your parents' reaction so far?

Obviously not a big one as he's still on the internet. Roll Eyes
??????????
StatesRights
Atlas Superstar
Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2006, 02:09:48 PM »

My mother and grandparents are upset, naturally.  My dad doesn't know yet, although when he does find out it's unlikely he has much of a reaction.

Honestly you ought to have the tar beat out of you by your dad. That's what I'd recommend.
??????????
StatesRights
Atlas Superstar
Political Matrix

« Reply #4 on: April 27, 2006, 12:50:59 PM »

My mother and grandparents are upset, naturally.  My dad doesn't know yet, although when he does find out it's unlikely he has much of a reaction.

I think that's the whole problem -- that your dad is disengaged, and you're looking for his attention.

Can somebody speak to him and tell him what he needs to do?

Look, I'm fine with my father being "disengaged."  That's not a problem.

Right there is screaming that it is a problem. I don't know whether to be concerned about your father seemingly not caring or you not wanting anything to do with your father. I know if I had done something showing such a lack of judgement that you did I damn sure wouldn't be logged on to an internet forum and I wouldn't have access to the outside world for a LONG time.
??????????
StatesRights
Atlas Superstar
Political Matrix

« Reply #5 on: April 27, 2006, 03:16:39 PM »

I think that's the whole problem -- that your dad is disengaged, and you're looking for his attention.

Can somebody speak to him and tell him what he needs to do?

Look, I'm fine with my father being "disengaged."  That's not a problem.

Right there is screaming that it is a problem. I don't know whether to be concerned about your father seemingly not caring or you not wanting anything to do with your father. I know if I had done something showing such a lack of judgement that you did I damn sure wouldn't be logged on to an internet forum and I wouldn't have access to the outside world for a LONG time.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I agree with states on  this comment.

(somebody check the weather report for hades please.  I think they may be experiencing a blizzard) Tongue

'The sun shines on a dogs ass every once in a while'
??????????
StatesRights
Atlas Superstar
Political Matrix

« Reply #6 on: April 27, 2006, 08:14:47 PM »

I'm sorry to hear this is so serious.  Wow.  I didn't even realize it would be such a big deal.  It should be either!  It is criminal that something as trivial as this could influence one's future so much.  I hope you don't get nailed too hard. Sad

WTF??? Huh
??????????
StatesRights
Atlas Superstar
Political Matrix

« Reply #7 on: May 02, 2006, 12:30:47 AM »

And what was your home punishment? If, not much, or not anything is the answer then that's just pathetic.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies